Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII

+12
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
y2johnny
boltonbonce
karlypants
okocha
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 50]

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I resent the implication. If I got into that suit, I'd never get out. Shocked

Yes, it must get sweaty in there. Very Happy

The Gimp running through Somerset is likely to be a Tory MP. Its just which one is it. Perhaps Hunt or Gove. Eveytime a Tory is caught out with a Mistress on the side from the Wife, she always ` turns out` to be a Dominatrix, and the Tory always denies knowing that she was etc.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't do much dressing up, although I was the back end of a cow once in the school pantomime.
I fell off the stage, dragging the front end with me, much to the delight of the audience.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:I don't do much dressing up, although I was the back end of a cow once in the school pantomime.
I fell off the stage, dragging the front end with me, much to the delight of the audience.

That is a quality story. Well done on that, I bet it was the best bit of the play ( am not taking the P*ss, am serious ). That is really funny. I bet they wished they had wrote it into the script after all the laughs it got.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not really. The lad in the front lost two teeth. Health and safety wasn't very strict then, but his parents went mad. I was accused of doing it deliberately. I didn't, but incidents like that seem to have followed me around in the ensuing years.
What kind of a man faints during an eye test?

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Not really. The lad in the front lost two teeth. Health and safety wasn't very strict then, but his parents went mad. I was accused of doing it deliberately. I didn't, but incidents like that seem to have followed me around in the ensuing years.
Im sorry but falling off the stage in a Pantomime Horse Costume in front of a crowd is hilarious.
Many people faint because of all sorts of things. Everyone has things we dont like.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Not really. The lad in the front lost two teeth. Health and safety wasn't very strict then, but his parents went mad. I was accused of doing it deliberately. I didn't, but incidents like that seem to have followed me around in the ensuing years.
Im sorry but falling off the stage in a Pantomime Horse Costume in front of a crowd is hilarious.
Many people faint because of all sorts of things. Everyone has things we dont like.
It was a cow, but I don't suppose it matters. The church magazine did a piece on the show, and it didn't get a mention.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well I dont care whether they put it in their Church Magazine or didnt, that was hilarious, I am picturing it and its quality.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight wrote:Well I dont care whether they put it in their Church Magazine or didnt, that was hilarious, I am picturing it and its quality.
I'm only grateful youtube is a fairly recent phenomenon. I'd never be off the telly.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is worth watching just for the guy smuggling drugs under his wig.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just in the process of installing Windows 98 Second Edition.

Not sure if this makes me sad or not. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I'm just in the process of installing Windows 98 Second Edition.

Is that some sort of euphemism?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:I'm just in the process of installing Windows 98 Second Edition.

Is that some sort of euphemism?

And what are you trying to insinuate? Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know, I'm a virgin.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP, Windows 98? Back to the future, or what.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:KP, Windows 98? Back to the future, or what.

I started watching a guy on Youtube called LGR (lazy game reviews) who reviewed old technology and software etc and I got that nostalgic feeling back so dug out a load of old PC spares I had and built one for a retro experience.

The Windows installation felt like it took less time than with Windows 7 and 10! Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I started watching a guy on Youtube called LGR (lazy game reviews) who reviewed old technology and software etc and I got that nostalgic feeling back so dug out a load of old PC spares I had and built one for a retro experience.

The Windows installation felt like it took less time than with Windows 7 and 10! Shocked

I bet you're great at parties.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit disappointed with the penis enlarger I bought on ebay.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VII - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzaEplGMJTdRzWolrs7VtmVI_iK4lmDKi-iwCLKUhle_Uqa8wmkg

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:I started watching a guy on Youtube called LGR (lazy game reviews) who reviewed old technology and software etc and I got that nostalgic feeling back so dug out a load of old PC spares I had and built one for a retro experience.

I bet you're great at parties.

Sorry Nat. It may be a bit technical for your tiny mind. Razz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Run along Nat, we'll let you know when we're talking about curtains. This is men only stuff.

Empty the spittoon on your way out.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum