Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 33]

101Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Mar 12 2019, 22:09

gloswhite wrote:Wonderful reputation this country will now have, all over the world. 
What a bunch of self-centered morons.

Should you vote for something if you think it will do irreparable damage to the country?

102Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Mar 12 2019, 23:09

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Wonderful reputation this country will now have, all over the world. 

Should you vote for something if you think it will do irreparable damage to the country?
What if the country has voted for it ?, and who are they to say they are right, and the public are wrong. If they had the information to show this, why wasn't it presented to us? So about 500 remainers in Parliament knew better than all of the millions who voted. How wonderful they are.

I noticed that all the people going against Brexit were just as devoid of plans as the Brexiteers themselves, if you don't count just staying in. The Tories tried to rip themselves apart, and Labour sat on the fence, waiting for a political opportunity to try and get a foot in the door. All of them are pathertic.

103Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Mar 12 2019, 23:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just fucking cancel it already.
Hear! Hear! lets just fucking cancel it altogether.

104Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Tue Mar 12 2019, 23:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Honor the fucking result you bunch of slimy bastards or else there will be shit big time.

105Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 00:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Tories and Labour are done it's time for something new a big change is coming I can sense it I can smell it this country needs it.

106Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 00:08

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What's left of it.

107Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 01:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Honor the fucking result you bunch of slimy bastards or else there will be shit big time.
This is the cause of the problem right here:

108Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 07:00

gloswhite wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

What if the country has voted for it ?, and who are they to say they are right, and the public are wrong. If they had the information to show this, why wasn't it presented to us? So about 500 remainers in Parliament knew better than all of the millions who voted. How wonderful they are.

I noticed that all the people going against Brexit were just as devoid of plans as the Brexiteers themselves, if you don't count just staying in. The Tories tried to rip themselves apart, and Labour sat on the fence, waiting for a political opportunity to try and get a foot in the door. All of them are pathertic.

Wouldn’t want enabling Brexit on my conscience to be honest.

On your response, I’d agree if it had been a landslide for Brexit, but it was marginal. The most sensible form of leaving would be a Norway deal. No matter how loud the right shout a no deal or Hard Brexit wasn’t on the ballot and would damage the country, compromise has always been the only way forward.

109Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 07:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:

If they had the information to show this, why wasn't it presented to us?

It was but like most brexiteers you won't listen.

110Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 09:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Honor the fucking result you bunch of slimy bastards or else there will be shit big time.

All of which is completely out of context and a load of shit. Proven to be by Andrew Neil in an interview I already posted in this thread.

111Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 10:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

All of which is completely out of context and a load of shit. Proven to be by Andrew Neil in an interview I already posted in this thread.
So you are claiming that nobody voted to leave the EU but stay in the Customs Union and the Single Market? That's bullshit because I know loads that did - because that's what they were promised.
Take those out of the Leave vote and the country voted to Remain so let's do what the people voted for - Remain in the SM and CU.
Just get on with it.

112Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 10:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

So you are claiming that nobody voted to leave the EU but stay in the Customs Union and the Single Market? That's bullshit because I know loads that did - because that's what they were promised.
Take those out of the Leave vote and the country voted to Remain so let's do what the people voted for - Remain in the SM and CU.
Just get on with it.

Pointless expecting logic, reason or facts to have any effect on brexiteers. Rolling Eyes

113Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 12:22

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Here's a copy of what I wrote to my local MP this morning:

'You disagreed with me recently over my concern for the PM's mental health, caused by excessive stress.

Here is a clip from this morning's newspapers: "Just as at the 2017 Conservative party conference, her voice had its own narcissistic, psychosomatic breakdown. A total malfunction brought on both by stress and a limited awareness she was the architect of her own misfortune."

For her sake, the party should be advising her to cease proving Einstein's famous definition of insanity to be accurate. Stress frequently manifests itself through physical breakdown. It would be a kindness to save her from further self-harm, by advising that she step down from her overwhelming, damaging obsession now.'

Norpig.....My belated condolences re your mother.

114Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 13:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Just get on with it.

I didn't claim anything apart from the video you posted has been purposely edited to misrepresent the views of those in it.

Quite simple really. 

But thanks for the rant in any case.

115Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 13:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Just get on with it.

I didn't claim anything apart from the video you posted has been purposely edited to misrepresent the views of those in it.

Quite simple really. 

OK so now you're saying they didn't say those words that came out of their mouths during the referendum campaign Classic!

116Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 13:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Just get on with it.

Quite simple really. 

OK so now you're saying they didn't say those words that came out of their mouths during the referendum campaign Classic!

No I'm saying it's been edited to misrepresent their views?

Just as you're attempting to do to me.

117Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 16:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Just get on with it.

Quite simple really. 

No I'm saying it's been edited to misrepresent their views?

Just as you're attempting to do to me.

We both know that Andrew Neill video is heavily edited.

118Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 16:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear. Skewered.

119Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 19:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

May loses again. What a stupid cunt!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47562995

120Brexit negotiations - Page 6 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Wed Mar 13 2019, 20:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

And again but the Maybot carries on regardless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum