Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+16
gloswhite
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
Buellix
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Dunkels King
okocha
bwfc71
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
wanderlust
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 33]

321Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Mar 30 2019, 17:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Brexit idiot disrupts trains:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47758618
KP announced in Chatbox that he's going away for six weeks. Now we know why. Very Happy

322Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Mar 30 2019, 17:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
xmiles wrote:Brexit idiot disrupts trains:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47758618
KP announced in Chatbox that he's going away for six weeks. Now we know why. Very Happy

Laughing

323Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Mar 30 2019, 17:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Evil or Very Mad

324Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Mar 30 2019, 17:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you having a butt lift? Didn't work for Nat.

They started on the wrong end.

325Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sat Mar 30 2019, 18:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Are you having a butt lift? Didn't work for Nat.

They started on the wrong end.

Are you not getting confused with wanderlust?

326Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Mar 31 2019, 17:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Don't expect an apology from brexit cheats:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47766407

327Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Mar 31 2019, 19:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remain broke electoral law too. You wouldn't know it considering it's never reported.

328Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Mar 31 2019, 22:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The Electoral Commission fined Vote Leave £61,000 after ruling it exceeded spending limits during the referendum.

The watchdog had said: "Serious offences such as these undermine public confidence in our system."

On the other hand the Electoral Commission has rejected claims that the official Remain campaign breached spending rules in the EU referendum.

Those are the facts.

329Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Mar 31 2019, 22:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

330Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Sun Mar 31 2019, 23:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

There is a real difference between being fined £1,250 for failing to deliver an accurate spending return and corruptly lying about spending an illegal £675,315 on campaign spending.

Just another example of how the whole brexit campaign was based on lies.

331Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 01 2019, 00:46

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was talking to this bloke in Hyde park today he was something high up in Whitehall he told me brexit was fixed for remain to win but something went wrong and well here we are we're his exact words he kept tapping the side of his nose a lot.

332Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 01 2019, 07:55

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He probably wanted more cocaine. Smile

333Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 01 2019, 08:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So remain and leave both broke spending rules.

Glad we cleared that up.

334Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Mon Apr 01 2019, 22:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those clueless twats at Westminster still can't decider what kind of brexit we are going to have! I voted remain but accepted the result as long as we got a deal that would work but they just haven'y got a clue have they?

335Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 04 2019, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't understand all this fuss about May meeting with Corbyn, this is precisely what should have been happening all along! This is too important to be left to the Tories alone as the divisions in their own party are massive. The whole Brexit process should have been a cross party venture all along and include the whole of Parliament.

336Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Apr 04 2019, 12:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oh dear no no ffffuccckkinnng NO

337Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 11:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yvette Cooper and Fiona Onasanya what a pair of disgusting  corrupt Labour slugs.

338Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 12:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see Xmiles and TROY have gone quiet.

I would have thought they would have been jumping for joy due to the fact that the government have fucked brexit up and will most likely be staying in the EU which was no doubt May's secret plan all along!

339Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 12:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:I see Xmiles and TROY have gone quiet.

I would have thought they would have been jumping for joy due to the fact that the government have fucked brexit up and will most likely be staying in the EU which was no doubt May's secret plan all along!
Tories and Labour seem to be in a race to the bottom of the pile of shit neither want to be the next gov't it seems .

340Brexit negotiations - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Apr 05 2019, 12:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

UKIP smell blood and are making a big push in the local elections, i have a feeling they may get a lot of seats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum