Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daughter's Wedding

+3
xmiles
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Daughter's Wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: Daughter's Wedding Sat Mar 30 2019, 16:09

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hope everyone has a good time at the wedding. It turns out that Hannah made the right choice for the right reasons!

22Daughter's Wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: Daughter's Wedding Sat Mar 30 2019, 16:23

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:Hope everyone has a good time at the wedding. It turns out that Hannah made the right choice for the right reasons!
She did. I just wish she had told us sooner what he was up to. I understand why she didn't and why Tanya kept quiet too and I love them for it but I might have been able to help prevent it coming to this.

23Daughter's Wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: Daughter's Wedding Mon Apr 08 2019, 09:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
xmiles wrote:Hope everyone has a good time at the wedding. It turns out that Hannah made the right choice for the right reasons!
She did. I just wish she had told us sooner what he was up to. I understand why she didn't and why Tanya kept quiet too and I love them for it but I might have been able to help prevent it coming to this.
Shame it turned out like this, but you did the right thing and finding out a bit more about what's happening in the process can only be a good thing for your relationship with your daughters going forward.

24Daughter's Wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: Daughter's Wedding Mon Apr 08 2019, 09:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig wrote:Its a tough one LPP but all the end of the day it's your step-Daughters wedding and her day so everyone should respect her wishes.

I'm not in touch with my Dad and haven't spoken to him in many years due to him being a crap father when me and my brother were kids. He disappeared for many years and never made any effort to get in touch.

Your step daughter must have a good reason to want you to give her away, i suppose you just need to sit down and talk about it.
I know all about crap fathers norpig mine was so bad i find it hard to think about let alone talk about he was so evil the worst thing he did was be there all the time, i might just start a post on fathers but you'd probably find it hard to believe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum