Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 43]

91OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 12:49

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Might get some news today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

92OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 12:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:I too think something is amiss. I don't set any store about James changing his accountant as he has a flourishing business and I don't think his involvement with FV would cause him to change his accountant. I think something bigger might be happening. By now we should have heard about FV plans for the future, acknowledgement that the deal had finally been signed off, perhaps someone blowing the FV trumpet about how things will get better. But so far there has been silence and that's worrying.

Point I was trying to tip toe around was what if James original accountant was a one man band type of firm (rather than several other fully trained accountants working there) and he had suddenly took ill/died, necessitating him having to find someone else to be his accountant.

Surely the new accountant would have to satisfy themselves of the safety of their new clients investment into a club that had fallen into Admin with Mr Ken Anderson's 'alleged' deliberate rapping of it?

That's the point I was delicately trying to make and not that James wealth or business couldn't afford to make the investment.

All guesswork on my part but I just found it strange to change your accountant at this stage as I would have thought if your accountant was suddenly taken ill, then someone else would step up and deal with you (unless they were a one man band company) or if your accountant moved to another company that they would not be allowed to take their clients with them.

93OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 13:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Might get some news today.

I'll bet it's another don't panic it's happening really message like the one last week.

94OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 13:55

rogercpc

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Norpig wrote:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fully expect a statement to be made by Wanderers' administrators by the close of play today. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/bwfc?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#bwfc</a></p>— Marc Iles (@MarcIles) <a href="https://twitter.com/MarcIles/status/1144207774894755840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 27, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'll bet it's another don't panic it's happening really message like the one last week.

exactly what I thought!

95OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 15:17

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Please don't worry, the deal will be done by the 31st  October 2019.

96OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 15:49

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

While I appreciate some things are personal and private I believe the club should at least have said something in the last couple of weeks to let us know the deal is still on or if it's off. I don't wish to seem insensitive but given how little time there is between now and the new season someone needs to step up and say (at least in general terms) if and when we can expect the deal to be done. The total silence isn't helping anything and only causes speculation that could be both wildly inaccurate and possibly even harmful to the club.

97OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 15:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers will be on soon to update us.

98OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 15:54

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I sincerely hope someone does Nat but I'd prefer it to be someone who actually knows something about what's happening. Don't you think it's bad that there's been absolute silence from the club on anything concerning the takeover for several weeks already?

99OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 16:02

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I too think something is amiss. I don't set any store about James changing his accountant as he has a flourishing business and I don't think his involvement with FV would cause him to change his accountant. I think something bigger might be happening. By now we should have heard about FV plans for the future, acknowledgement that the deal had finally been signed off, perhaps someone blowing the FV trumpet about how things will get better. But so far there has been silence and that's worrying.

Point I was trying to tip toe around was what if James original accountant was a one man band type of firm (rather than several other fully trained accountants working there) and he had suddenly took ill/died, necessitating him having to find someone else to be his accountant.

Surely the new accountant would have to satisfy themselves of the safety of their new clients investment into a club that had fallen into Admin with Mr Ken Anderson's 'alleged' deliberate rapping of it?

That's the point I was delicately trying to make and not that James wealth or business couldn't afford to make the investment.

All guesswork on my part but I just found it strange to change your accountant at this stage as I would have thought if your accountant was suddenly taken ill, then someone else would step up and deal with you (unless they were a one man band company) or if your accountant moved to another company that they would not be allowed to take their clients with them.

OK Sluffy, I can see the point that you're making. But the word 'accountant' although singular often refers to the accountancy practice that you're with. So if you say your accountant is KPMG -it follows that they're a very large 'accountant'  indeed. So James's other business which is substantial in itself may have changed their accountants ( note, the plural) for a number of reasons  ,which I won't go into. Its highly unlikely that it was a one man band. There will  other valid reasons for him shifting to another organisation. His accountant(s) would only be involved in his participation of his involvement in FV if he invited them to, but you can bet that his lawyers and accountants would be all over his involvement like a rash. If you check at Companies House you should find out who his accountants are.

100OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 16:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
OK Sluffy, I can see the point that you're making. But the word 'accountant' although singular often refers to the accountancy practice that you're with. So if you say your accountant is KPMG -it follows that they're a very large 'accountant'  indeed. So James's other business which is substantial in itself may have changed their accountants ( note, the plural) for a number of reasons  ,which I won't go into. Its highly unlikely that it was a one man band. There will  other valid reasons for him shifting to another organisation. His accountant(s) would only be involved in his participation of his involvement in FV if he invited them to, but you can bet that his lawyers and accountants would be all over his involvement like a rash. If you check at Companies House you should find out who his accountants are.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I've checked at Companies House and you are correct, his other companies seem to use the services of the one he's just transferred to on Chorley New Road.

I suppose that begs the question of why he registered his address at the building in Westhoughton (where by the way I could not figure out who or what was based there - it's a very prominent house on the main Street in Westhoughton (near the church) but can't find it being used as an accountants, or solicitors, or even for himself (I believe he resides else where in Westhoughton) to his regular accountants?

And why he changed it now?

I guess everything will become known to us in due course.

PS - I did know about accountants and their practices but couldn't think of any reason why he might have moved accountant (if that's what he actually did - which probably now appears it wasn't) unless say his retired best mate was doing it as a personal favour for him, then took ill.

Anyway at least no accountants seemed to be hurt in the posting of my thoughts - which is obviously a good thing!

101OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 17:19

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy, save me the time in checking with Companies House please. Who does he use in Bolton? Is it Cowgills?

102OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 17:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:Sluffy, save me the time in checking with Companies House please. Who does he use in Bolton? Is it Cowgills?

His accountants are Bensons, formerly CLB Coopers of Laurel House, 173 Chorley New Road and that is where his registered address is on the Companies House, in respect of his various Directorships.

103OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 18:09

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

104OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 18:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

105OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 20:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

From Mike Minay BBC Radio Manchester -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

106OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 20:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

107OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 20:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote::facepalm:
Did you read it four times too? Very Happy

108OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 20:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clearly Martin has been promoted to IT support.

109OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 21:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Clearly Martin has been promoted to IT support.

Don't know what you are on about?

I put up a tweet by someone showing three pictures of what the Administrator had said in his press briefing.

As these were only 'part' pictures, I posted the full pictures (which could be shown in just two pictures) below so everyone can read them easily.

As for Martin - even after once again explaining how to post up tweets (and having one or two having a pop at me for the way I did it) - he again posted a tweet up earlier that I had to go and mod and put it right for him - yet again!

Christ I know some people aren't computer literate but how hard is following an 'idiots' list, to do something?

110OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 27 2019, 21:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Don't know what you are on about?

KP started it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum