Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+14
Cajunboy
gloswhite
xmiles
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Norpig
boltonbonce
Sluffy
sunlight
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 50]

321How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jun 17 2020, 14:26

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If only people had voted for Jeremy everything would have been fine.

322How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jun 17 2020, 14:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It certainly would not have been as bad as having that lying buffoon Boris - although personally I can't stand Corbyn.

323How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:It certainly would not have been as bad as having that lying buffoon Boris

Please provide proof.

324How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jun 17 2020, 15:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Government might as well just admit that Cummings is the real brains in that partnership, Boris couldn't tie his own shoelaces without him.

325How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jun 17 2020, 16:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The Government might as well just admit that Cummings is the real brains in that partnership, Boris couldn't tie his own shoelaces without him.
And what a scruff Cummings is. Makes JC look like a dandy.

326How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jun 17 2020, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the Faculty contracts, Cummings' teflon tenure, the excess death figures, the economic prospects compared to similar countries and the debacle of this government's performance to date have done nothing to debunk any of the opinions I made leading up to my ban, so I'll leave it at that and try to sit on the sidelines whilst the predictable/predicted madness unfolds.

Not sure leadership is entirely based on dress sense though Dave. More to do with having an endearing vulnerability whilst being laughed at. Andrex puppy for PM!

327How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jun 17 2020, 18:07

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

More money wasted on another Boris vanity project:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53082294

328How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Jun 17 2020, 19:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

wanderlust wrote:I think the Faculty contracts, Cummings' teflon tenure, the excess death figures, the economic prospects compared to similar countries and the debacle of this government's performance to date have done nothing to debunk any of the opinions I made leading up to my ban, so I'll leave it at that and try to sit on the sidelines whilst the predictable/predicted madness unfolds.

Not sure leadership is entirely based on dress sense though Dave. More to do with having an endearing vulnerability whilst being laughed at. Andrex puppy for PM!
OK Wander, you've had your free post, you can bugger off into the wilderness now  Very Happy

329How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 00:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
OK Wander, you've had your free post, you can bugger off into the wilderness now  Very Happy
Love you man.

330How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 11:09

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This new Blue Passport that the tories are bringing in. It will likely double as a rations book too. We will be able to claim butter, Tea and sugar with it every week. Powdered eggs might be making a comeback.

331How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 14:50

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

T.R.O.Y. wrote: difficult to imagine how this government could be doing a worse job.

Try this then, TROY.....

In a major U-turn, the UK is ditching the way its current coronavirus-tracing app works and shifting to a model based on technology provided by Apple and Google.

332How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 15:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:

Try this then, TROY.....

In a major U-turn, the UK is ditching the way its current coronavirus-tracing app works and shifting to a model based on technology provided by Apple and Google.
I think it was inevitable once word got out that the Cambridge Analytica boys were involved and that personal data would be sent to a central database - resulting in low uptake. That said, Boris made a decent fist of trying to hide the central database thing from the public until he was pulled up about it.
But there's another aspect which may have been raised in the ongoing Brexit negotiations which is compatibility with other tracing apps - could become essential if Brits want to travel abroad.

333How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 15:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

At the moment, this government has the foresight of Lemmings. However, I know that after the end of the year we will be entering our new Golden Age.

(Can we have some new emoticons on here please?)

334How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 15:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:In a major U-turn, the UK is ditching the way its current coronavirus-tracing app works and shifting to a model based on technology provided by Apple and Google.

Have you never started something and decided halfway through that another way might be better?

335How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 15:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Shortly after I got married, 46 years ago  Very Happy

336How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 15:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Have you never started something and decided halfway through that another way might be better?
Keep your sex life out of this.

337How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 15:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You try and make a serious point but a couple of bellends can't help but bring the tone down.

338How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 15:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I know that after the end of the year we will be entering our new Golden Age...
This Government is certainly showering us with gold....

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Z

339How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 15:37

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Reminds me of McDonalds Golden Arch  Very Happy

340How is the Tory government doing? - Page 17 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Jun 18 2020, 15:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
okocha wrote:

Try this then, TROY.....

I think it was inevitable once word got out that the Cambridge Analytica boys were involved and that personal data would be sent to a central database - resulting in low uptake. That said, Boris made a decent fist of trying to hide the central database thing from the public until he was pulled up about it.
But there's another aspect which may have been raised in the ongoing Brexit negotiations which is compatibility with other tracing apps - could become essential if Brits want to travel abroad.

Yes, definitely must be to do with the Machiavellian plot for those from Cambridge Analytica to steal our personal details, they must have been involved with these countries tracking apps too -

"Germany, Italy and Denmark are among other countries to have switched from a so-called "centralised" approach to a "decentralised" one"

Must have been about people's mistrust and nothing at all to do with the facts of how the system was working so poorly in respect of iphone's...

"The centralised version trialled on the Isle of Wight worked well at assessing the distance between two users, but was poor at recognising Apple's iPhones.

Specifically, the software registered about 75% of nearby Android handsets but only 4% of iPhones.

By contrast, the Apple-Google model logged 99% of both Android mobiles and iPhones. But its distance calculations were weaker".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-53095336

Facebook and twitter are certainly not the best of places to get your informed news and views from - great for fake news, prejudice and bias though!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum