Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coronavirus - will we survive?

+19
summercummings
Bollotom2014
Norpig
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Ten Bobsworth
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
okocha
Cajunboy
wanderlust
karlypants
Angry Dad
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 50]

931Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 22 2020, 11:32

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

i think its got to the stage now where the fines should be ramped up for anyone not toeing the line. A lot of people will think nothing of paying £30, if caught.

932Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 22 2020, 12:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

933Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 22 2020, 13:02

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:i think its got to the stage now where the fines should be ramped up for anyone not toeing the line. A lot of people will think nothing of paying £30, if caught.

The problem is defining what is "not toeing the line". Some police officers, even at a very senior level, have little common sense.

934Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Wed Apr 22 2020, 14:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

gloswhite wrote:Maybe they were the night shift, delivering urgent prescriptions to old farts like me  Very Happy

What made it doubly stupid was that they were doing it in a park under the flightpath of aeroplanes landing at Heathrow less than two or three miles away - certainly within reasonable height of hitting one - I'm not saying they were trying to or anything though.

Just shows I guess the airport still hasn't the technology to keep drones away from the planes yet!

It would have been funny if they had though and shot it down and they had got arrested!

935Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Thu Apr 23 2020, 09:04

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm on day 6 at salford Royal now, with at least another 8 to go....the roads and parks seem to be getting busier by the day as people rush outside.

Let's face it, probably half the cyclists, joggers, Park walkers never normally go out but have started to do so.  I've seen people around where I live I've never seen before who are going out for going outs sake.

I genuinely wish I was at home with my family, easing the burden on my missus of helping two kids with their school work.  Plus I'm the only ones who drives so I have to do the shopping too which we've been trying to do only once a week to save us going out constantly.

People are selfish, and I know there has been some good news stories to come out of this, the fund raising etc, but should we HAVE to fund raise for the NHS?

in short no!

As you can tell, I'm pissed off today.  I am most days, but today particularly so!

936Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Thu Apr 23 2020, 12:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

937Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Thu Apr 23 2020, 12:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel your pain Johnny, i'm in the same boat with work, having to do every weekend as well now. I've noticed people just outside for the sake of it and it annoys me when i'm going to work and putting myself at risk.

938Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Thu Apr 23 2020, 12:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is exactly what we should be doing here!

939Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Thu Apr 23 2020, 13:15

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:This is exactly what we should be doing here!

100% agree karly but how likely is it to happen here when these are the very companies (and the individuals that own them) that fund the Conservative party?

940Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 08:40

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:I feel your pain Johnny, i'm in the same boat with work, having to do every weekend as well now. I've noticed people just outside for the sake of it and it annoys me when i'm going to work and putting myself at risk.
Hope your keeping well and safe Mr Pig!  Its an absolute nightmare!!!!  If you get chance have a look at my post on Facebook and make sure you don't wear anything with kn95 on it anywhere!!!!  They tried to get them in at salford but I told them straight away!!!!!

941Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 10:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just off to get some bleach to inject. Rolling Eyes

942Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 11:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Just off to get some bleach to inject. Rolling Eyes

He really is a prized dickhead Bonce.

943Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 12:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What a complete tosser. Leader of the free world ? Hhmmm.

944Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 12:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:What a complete tosser. Leader of the free world ? Hhmmm.
I was laughing the other day at Pliny the Elder, who suggested that strapping  a foxes testicles to your head would be a good cure headaches, and that rubbing mouse droppings into the scalp could eradicate baldness, but Dopey Donald gives him a run for his money.

945Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 12:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

He does indeed, but with his cure, it would be a very short run.

946Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 13:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we should inject the disinfectant into Donald first. Very Happy

947Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 13:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:I think we should inject the disinfectant into Donald first. Very Happy

:agree:

948Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I think we should inject the disinfectant into Donald first. Very Happy
 He has as many braincells as a lab monkey anyway so should be ok.

949Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 17:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Just off to get some bleach to inject. Rolling Eyes

To be fair to Trump I think people should listen to all he said leading up to and subsequent to the sound bite that's gone viral about injecting bleach because it's been taken completely out of context.

Make your minds up after watching the full three minutes - but to me he certainly wasn't telling anyone to do that and just judging him from tweets such as 'Jeremy Vines' 'edited' video clip above gives people the wrong impression of why he said and why he did.

I'm not a Trump apologist or anything, just people seem to take for gospel what they are told these days and never bother to see for themselves what all the fuss is about.

Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

"During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
William Bryan, acting head of the US Department of Homeland Security's Science and Technology Directorate, outlined the findings at the news conference.
While noting the research should be treated with caution, Mr Trump suggested further research in that area.
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
"So it'd be interesting to check that.".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

950Coronavirus - will we survive? - Page 48 Empty Re: Coronavirus - will we survive? Fri Apr 24 2020, 18:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All Trump has to do is shut the fuck up and let people who know what they're talking about have the stage.
He won't allow that to happen, because it all has to be about him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum