Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+21
wessy
Ten Bobsworth
y2johnny
xmiles
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
observer
okocha
wanderlust
sunlight
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
Angry Dad
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 27]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

He is behaving like a small child and when he is forced to back down he will look like an even bigger loser.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that the judges have thrown out Trump's lawyer's cases in both Michigan and Georgia and the postal worker who claimed he had witnessed fraud has recanted his statement it looks like the recounts will still go ahead in the 4 other closely contested states as per the constitution.
Apparently Trump voters had donated $136k to support the case based on the postman's claim, but when he backed down faced with having to prove it, the website was immediately closed down.

It also turns out that Melania had renegotiated her pre-nup when Trump entered office so she is likely to get more than $50 million - far more than his other wives got.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He is another Gammon. Like the one who tried to grill me about left-wing bias on the Bus this week.

Relocated from the other thread that I originally posted this in, thinking it was the Trump thread.

I am watching telly whilst posting and making a mess of it. That or senility.

When I say about another Gammon, am on about Trump.

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Him.

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 20 CvX0xN9

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Clinton is looking old Crying or Very sad . I remember his inauguration, it doesnt seem so long ago, but it was.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fox news has turned....

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It seems that tRump is finally giving up. Reading this recent tweet from him.

Donald Trump for President of the USA - Page 20 NLt8lqC

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ha ha ha

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear. Razz

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trump has apparently spent $3 million on recounts in two parts of Wisconsin and an additional 132 votes were found - for Biden.
Not sure whose money he was spending though.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trump's latest batch of regrettable tweets include attacks on the FBI, Dept of Justice, the Supreme Court and Republican Senators

Having gone to great lengths to put his own stooges in the FBI,and DOJ and then pushed through Supreme Court nominees to give him a majority the irony of this takes on a whole a new level. Surely there will come a time when he just f***s off?

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I needed a laugh this morning.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote: Razz

I am glad that he made it clear that it was Donald J Trump he was referring to as we wouldn't want God to confuse him with any other Donald Trumps.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now that Biden's victory has been ratified and Trump has suggested there will be a transition smooth or otherwise it will be interesting to see what happens next. It could go several ways ranging from banging him up to a total pardon, but there are obviously going to be ongoing issues with his "supporters".
I know they probably won't do it, but there is a lot to be said for dragging Trump through the courts and ensuring his lies are debunked publicly. That won't dissuade the conspiracy theorists but it will at least ensure there is no question over which side of the law he is on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum