Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+16
Angry Dad
karlypants
wanderlust
okocha
xmiles
wessy
Norpig
sunlight
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 50]

561How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 04 2021, 07:02

And that’s fine, but I’m afraid I’m not a mind reader.

You posted that information, how else do you think I’d know it?

Once you do that I assume you’re fine with it being public knowledge, clearly you’re not so all you need to do is mention that to me. Drop the threats and act like a reasonable adult.

562How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 04 2021, 10:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y. wrote:And that’s fine, but I’m afraid I’m not a mind reader.

Once you do that I assume you’re fine with it being public knowledge, clearly you’re not so all you need to do is mention that to me. Drop the threats and act like a reasonable adult.
That information including contact details, role, line managers etc etc is in the public domain anyway - it’s published in the MYB and updated annually. My secretariat used to use it a lot to assess which authorities were taking national programmes seriously. Obviously they all paid lip service (politics) but we knew who was taking the piss when they sent junior/middle managers to our meetings. 
No surprise that the top brass turned up when we hosted them at HOP or Twickers though Smile

563How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 04 2021, 10:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:And that’s fine, but I’m afraid I’m not a mind reader.

I've told you I've never posted where I've worked, ever.

You've put two and two together.

And it isn't a threat, it is a promise and one that I WILL keep to anyone who does it again.

Try me if you doubt that.

564How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 04 2021, 12:23

Terrifying stuff. I assume you’ll also stop posting about the village Lust lives in? And his career history? And his 5aside football team you’re obsessed with?

Wouldn’t want to come across as a massive hypocrite or anything I’m sure.

565How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 04 2021, 12:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Terrifying stuff. I assume you’ll also stop posting about the village Lust lives in? And his career history? And his 5aside football team you’re obsessed with?

Wouldn’t want to come across as a massive hypocrite or anything I’m sure.

The difference between the two is that he put that information into the public domain and for the third time now I HAVE NEVER POSTED ON ANY FORUM WHERE I HAVE EVER BEEN EMPLOYED.

In fact your not going to troll me about this further as I am deadly serious on this matter.

Take the day off just so you understand I really do mean it.

566How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Feb 05 2021, 10:20

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Travel quarantine decisions:- once again, too little, too late....James Cleverly an absolute incoherent shambles on breakfast TV this morning. Pitiful...

567How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Feb 05 2021, 11:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Travel quarantine decisions:- once again, too little, too late....James Cleverly an absolute incoherent shambles on breakfast TV this morning. Pitiful...
Are you referring to the 21 thousand people per day who are still allowed to fly into the UK?

568How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Feb 05 2021, 16:54

Sluffy wrote:

The difference between the two is that he put that information into the public domain and for the third time now I HAVE NEVER POSTED ON ANY FORUM WHERE I HAVE EVER BEEN EMPLOYED.

In fact your not going to troll me about this further as I am deadly serious on this matter.

Take the day off just so you understand I really do mean it.

I’d never post somebody else’s personal information knowing they aren’t comfortable with it.

Clearly I must have put two and two together rather than you posting it, so for that I apologise.

I don’t think the reaction is justified though, and too often debates end with you losing your temper and either a 24hr ban being issued or it degrades to childish insults. Just take a breather next time if that’s what’s needed.

569How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Feb 05 2021, 16:55

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y. wrote:

I’d never post somebody else’s personal information knowing they aren’t comfortable with it.

Clearly I must have put two and two together rather than you posting it, so for that I apologise.

I don’t think the reaction is justified though, and too often debates end with you losing your temper and either a 24hr ban being issued or it degrades to childish insults. Just take a breather next time if that’s what’s needed.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

570How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Feb 05 2021, 17:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:I’d never post somebody else’s personal information knowing they aren’t comfortable with it.

Apology accepted your opinion simple doesn't count.

No one as the right to disclose private and personal information of others that they themselves have not already put in the public domain.

I banned you for having to tell you THREE TIMES that you had.

I presumed you did it unknowingly and that was why you didn't get an immediate ban.

You obviously didn't believe my word and fired back, so I had to make my point abundantly clear to you that I was not joking.

It was when you fired back again you left me with no choice but to act.

I couldn't give a toss if you felt my action was unjustified, I had TOLD YOU twice that I was deadly serious on this matter but you still deliberately carried on regardless.

You brought the ban on yourself.

571How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Feb 05 2021, 18:12

That would make sense if i'd posted your personal information three times, which i didn't i posted it once. So let's be very clear, when you say 'i carried on regardless' you mean, i didn't respond well to your aggressive response - which was ridiculous by any grown adult's standards.

572How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Fri Feb 05 2021, 22:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:That would make sense if i'd posted your personal information three times, which i didn't i posted it once. So let's be very clear, when you say 'i carried on regardless' you mean, i didn't respond well to your aggressive response - which was ridiculous by any grown adult's standards.

Jesus you are very hard work at times.

I never said you posted my personal information three times I said...

Sluffy wrote:No one as the right to disclose private and personal information of others that they themselves have not already put in the public domain.

I banned you for having to tell you THREE TIMES that you had.

And protecting my personal details from being put on the internet by someone who was clearly, once again, looking to get in to a contrived never ending argument that you seem to relish so much, wasn't the mature and reasonable response any normal person would have taken.

Instead of saying something like 'sorry, hadn't realised I had, I thought you had mentioned it before, my mistake' or something/anything along those lines you just wanted to argue and continue onwards with it ad nauseum, telling me in effect I was a liar, then an hypocrite, and even now claiming I was aggressive!

This certainly wasn't an occasion for that.

I wasn't prepared to humour you.

First I told you straight, I then had to spell it out for you, then at the third time I need to end it - which I did.

Frankly I'd don't give a toss what you or anyone else thinks of me, I was protecting personal information about myself being put into the public domain and next time I'll just ban you for good and be done with it irrespective if you did it unintentionally or maliciously.

573How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 00:27

Sluffy wrote:
Instead of saying something like 'sorry, hadn't realised I had, I thought you had mentioned it before, my mistake' or something/anything along those lines

That’s exactly what I did, see post 568.

Sluffy wrote:
First I told you straight, I then had to spell it out for you, then at the third time I need to end it - which I did.

So three times you had to tell me, yet I didn’t post any of your personal information after being told once.

So what exactly is it you ended?

574How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 00:46

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy and TROY I don't know about anyone else but this argument you're having got old a very long time ago for me. Is it any wonder fewer people post on the site when this kind of thing is going on? If you absolutely MUST continue to argue this may I respectfully suggest you do so using the PM facility so the rest of us can talk about the actual topic this thread is supposed to be about?

In short please, both of you grow up!

575How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 01:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Instead of saying something like 'sorry, hadn't realised I had, I thought you had mentioned it before, my mistake' or something/anything along those lines

That’s exactly what I did, see post 568.

Sluffy wrote:

So three times you had to tell me, yet I didn’t post any of your personal information after being told once.

So what exactly is it you ended?

Time line for you

Post 557 - you disclose personal information about me
Post 558 - I tell you do that again and you're gone for good
Post 559 - you tell me that I had already made that info public
Post 560 - I tell you specifically I have never disclosed such info publicly
Post 561 - you again tell me I had already made in public
Post 563 - I tell you for the second time I have never disclosed such info publicly
Post 564 - you tell me I post stuff about Wanderlust and I'm a hypocrite
Post 565 - I tell you for the third time that I have never disclosed such info about me publicly and anything I've mention about Wanderlust he had already himself put into the public domain.  I triggered your ban accordingly
Post 568 - On your return from your ban you finally accept you had posted personal info about me that wasn't in the public domain, apologise, then go on to tell me my action to ban you wasn't justified and that I'm childish and/or angry when dealing with you.
Post 570 - I explained what I did and why I did so and that accordingly you brought the ban upon yourself.
Post 571 - You state that my explanation would only make sense if you had posted the personal information three times - and that you had not done.  You went on to accuse me of being aggressive and my behaviour was ridiculous coming from an adult.
Post 572 - I again explained my actions - and stated yet again that I had to tell you three times that you had posted personal information about me that wasn't in the public domain and NOT that you had three times posted this information.
Post 573 - You state you did apologise (see post 568) but neglect to accept that you only did so after I had triggered your ban - see posts from 557 to 565 above - but yet still continue to contrive the argument further!
Post 575 - this one - giving the timeline of events and triggering a further 24 hour ban as you clearly don't want to let this matter end.

Peter, apologies, believe me, I get just as sick and tired as you and everyone else does about stuff like this, too.

Hopefully this further ban will spell an end to it.

576How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 10:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Sluffy and TROY I don't know about anyone else but this argument you're having got old a very long time ago for me. Is it any wonder fewer people post on the site when this kind of thing is going on? If you absolutely MUST continue to argue this may I respectfully suggest you do so using the PM facility so the rest of us can talk about the actual topic this thread is supposed to be about?

Funny how all these interminable arguments that put people off posting seem to have one common denominator.

577How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 11:12

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy did actually say somewhere that he quite enjoyed using his experience to help others understand issues better....

Are the rest of us able to put them both on "ignore"?

Can pms be read by admin?

Apologies if these questions have been answered previously somewhere.

578How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 11:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Sluffy and TROY I don't know about anyone else but this argument you're having got old a very long time ago for me. Is it any wonder fewer people post on the site when this kind of thing is going on? If you absolutely MUST continue to argue this may I respectfully suggest you do so using the PM facility so the rest of us can talk about the actual topic this thread is supposed to be about?

Funny how all these interminable arguments that put people off posting seem to have one common denominator.

Yes, two people with an axe to grind with myself dating back years, one of them doing so by using two fake accounts (yours and the Okocha one) and both doing so to amuse themselves and each other, irrespective of how destructive it has been to the forum and everyone else's enjoyment of it.

(Wanderlust being a separate case entirely to these two).

I think most people have slowly begun to see what's really happening now.

579How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 12:20

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

Yes, two people with an axe to grind with myself dating back years, one of them doing so by using two fake accounts (yours and the Okocha one) and both doing so to amuse themselves and each other, irrespective of how destructive it has been to the forum and everyone else's enjoyment of it.

Yet again you repeat your lie that this is a fake account. It is not and you have never produced a shred of evidence to back up your delusion. It is even more delusional of you to think that anybody apart from you believes this is a fake account.

You only maintain this lie because you won't admit that you banned me for the crime of showing you were wrong.

580How is the Tory government doing? - Page 29 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 12:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Yet again you repeat your lie that this is a fake account. It is not and you have never produced a shred of evidence to back up your delusion. It is even more delusional of you to think that anybody apart from you believes this is a fake account.

You only maintain this lie because you won't admit that you banned me for the crime of showing you were wrong.

Sluffy wrote:I think most people have slowly begun to see what's really happening now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum