Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+16
Angry Dad
karlypants
wanderlust
okocha
xmiles
wessy
Norpig
sunlight
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 50]

581How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 13:11

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy, I'm not a fake account and not aware of anyone else using my account. I am certainly not amused in any way, I can assure you. I find the whole thing, utterly tedious in the extreme, as most posters clearly do. By your own admission, you, on the other hand, do actually enjoy putting us all right, researching endlessly to be proven correct and show your superior knowledge.

Instead of continuing the arguments with xm, TROY, Wander, Hip etc please could you address my questions in post 577, so that we can all be put right.......from the horse's mouth please.

582How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 13:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:Sluffy, I'm not a fake account and not aware of anyone else using my account. I am certainly not amused in any way, I can assure you. I find the whole thing, utterly tedious in the extreme, as most posters clearly do. By your own admission, you, on the other hand, do actually enjoy putting us all right, researching endlessly to be proven correct and show your superior knowledge.

Instead of continuing the arguments with xm, TROY, Wander, Hip etc please could you address my questions in post 577, so that we can all be put right.......from the horse's mouth please.

Every Administrator has already answered your question, I've done so myself several times in the past and you already knew the answer before you even asked it the first time, being one of the people to set up Nuts!

I don't know or understand what enjoyment you derive from all this but one thing is for sure, it's killing the site.

583How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 13:58

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:

Every Administrator has already answered your question, I've done so myself several times in the past and you already knew the answer before you even asked it the first time, being one of the people to set up Nuts!

I don't know or understand what enjoyment you derive from all this but one thing is for sure, it's killing the site.
Wow! I now see the problem at last! You evidently are under the impression that I am someone who set up NUTS!!   100% not so!
The site was already in full flow when I joined.(Sept 2013)

It looks as if you have evidently been corresponding with a founder of the site who is now pretending to be me, in which case, I can't blame you for your misapprehension. 
How can this be rectified so that you no longer see me as a trouble-maker, but a separate, genuine member in my own right?

584How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 14:17

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Guys, all of us need to take a step back here and I include myself in this. The fact is we're way past who started it or who did what to whom. Sites like this one are struggling everywhere and the fact that every single thread on this site appears to quickly degenerate into the same arguments between the same people ad nauseum is doing nothing to convince existing posters to return much less encourage new ones to join us.

I am all for free speech but perhaps a simple answer would be to start a specific thread dedicated to whatever this row is about while all of those involved agree NOT to mention it on other, unrelated topics?

Look, I love this site and while my own input has been patchy over the last few years I find it comforting to know it's there and I'm NOT the only BWFC fan left alive in the cosmos after all. Smile

Please, for the sake of all our sanity and in the interests of getting people to return or join us let's dial this one back now.

585How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 14:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is just getting ridiculous. I am not okocha or xmiles.

But it's making posting on here impossible so to solve your problem please delete my account and all previous posts.

I've had some great times on here, thanks to everyone who contributed to my enjoyment.

586How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 14:26

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Look, people leaving won't help this situation. What's needed is for all of us to remember we're adults and that playground style internet spats only work for you if your name is Donald.

In the last year we've all faced challenges that would make a Saint impatient and I realise that some of what we're seeing on here is partly down to that. There's a need to lash out, to rail against the current world and arguing on Nuts is a 'safe' way to do that given most of us don't know each other personally and that some of the fun on this site comes from saying "You're an idiot" to other 'nutters'.

I definitely don't want to stop those moments when they're about the footie or the topic under discussion because it's healthy and on occasion it's even informative when someone says I'm the plank and they turn out to be right. I genuinely appreciate that side of this site.

All I'm asking for is that those who want to rehash the same set of arguments over and over again on EVERY thread stop doing that. Create a thread where you can have at it and agree to keep it there and only there. Is that really so much to ask?

That way you, me and all the other users can actually discuss the topic at hand on all the other threads which would surely make nuts a better and more inviting experience for all.

587How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 17:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is just getting ridiculous. I am not okocha or xmiles.

But it's making posting on here impossible so to solve your problem please delete my account and all previous posts.

I've had some great times on here, thanks to everyone who contributed to my enjoyment.

Don't do it Nat, we need you.

588How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 18:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is just getting ridiculous. I am not okocha or xmiles.

Or alternatively the Admins can delete mine and you stay.

Clearly one of is lying in all of this - not that it matter anyway, it is after all only the internet - but there's nothing going to change if 'Natasha' left and still trolled me (as they have been doing) with the xmiles and Okocha accounts they control, is there?

Fwiw I'm not the one ceaselessly going on about it - I thought we might have finally put it to bed when I locked that other thread a few weeks back - but it hasn't and every so often I will bite back - as I did above.

I'm not here to be trolled, least of all by fake accounts and the other Admins don't seem to want to get involved and thus we are where we are.

So either delete my account, or delete Natasha's account, or we both stay and the xmiles and okocha accounts stop the incessant trolling on the issue.

Easy to resolve really.

589How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sat Feb 06 2021, 18:17

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Thinking-puzzled-man-picture-id184997341?k=6&m=184997341&s=612x612&w=0&h=CGKthJ0UwXBbpXfcYq-2ixPo0kFyozelsjJGiyQ_O9k=

590How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Feb 07 2021, 09:14

Two separate issues here. Firstly, Sluffy and I getting into another drawn out argument - I apologise to the other posters for that, I struggle to drop things when I see poor/hypocritical behaviour. For my part I will only reply to Sluffy again on this over PM.

Then the lie that X, Nat and Okocha are the same poster is ridiculous, all are valued posters (as is Sluffy) and none should be leaving. Sluffy, either post your evidence or swallow your pride, drop it and let’s move on before any more damage is done.

The other admin could also help put an end to this either way.

591How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Feb 07 2021, 17:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Two separate issues here. Firstly, Sluffy and I getting into another drawn out argument - I apologise to the other posters for that, I struggle to drop things when I see poor/hypocritical behaviour. For my part I will only reply to Sluffy again on this over PM.

Then the lie that X, Nat and Okocha are the same poster is ridiculous, all are valued posters (as is Sluffy) and none should be leaving. Sluffy, either post your evidence or swallow your pride, drop it and let’s move on before any more damage is done.

The other admin could also help put an end to this either way.
Fair statement TROY, but can you see it happening?

592How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Sun Feb 07 2021, 18:21

Given the silence from all three admins - no, I can’t see it happening unfortunately Glos.

593How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Feb 10 2021, 17:40

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Clearly a justified use of taxpayers money:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56015861

594How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Feb 10 2021, 19:42

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Education Secretary Gavin Williamson has just appointed a close friend and ex-Conservative MP to a high-profile role that pays £60,000 a year for two days a week work - despite the person having no relevant work experience at all. 

This appointment is yet another example of the government offering well-connected people jobs running crucial projects - despite a lack of experience and a dodgy recruitment process.

595How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Wed Feb 10 2021, 21:29

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Another instance of Tory contempt for the law and hard-heartedness. No surprise that this time it's perpetrated by Ms Patel.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56019430

596How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 11 2021, 10:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FWIW I know Okocha to be who he claims to be as he has mentioned stuff that I know to be true that endorses his back story.
Nat on the other hand has several accounts all of which have been entertaining and nothing other than a benefit to the site - a credit to his creative writing skills. 
Whilst we have to put up with Sluffy’s “it’s my ball and I’m going home” approach to discussion and banter, what concerns me are posters who come on here with antipathy and little in the way of humour or insightfulness. Even Sluffy has cracked the occasional joke. 
Without mentioning any Bobs in particular, it seems some folk are on a mission to finish off the site. And they aren’t okocha, xm, Troy or Nat.

597How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 11 2021, 11:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:FWIW I know Okocha to be who he claims to be as he has mentioned stuff that I know to be true that endorses his back story.
Nat on the other hand has several accounts all of which have been entertaining and nothing other than a benefit to the site - a credit to his creative writing skills. 
Whilst we have to put up with Sluffy’s “it’s my ball and I’m going home” approach to discussion and banter, what concerns me are posters who come on here with antipathy and little in the way of humour or insightfulness. Even Sluffy has cracked the occasional joke. 
Without mentioning any Bobs in particular, it seems some folk are on a mission to finish off the site. And they aren’t okocha, xm, Troy or Nat.

Thanks for your great insight to this 'How is the Tory government doing' thread!

Obviously there is a REAL person behind every account and it could well be the person behind the okocha account has a real life history that has some/several things in common with yours - that however doesn't stop them being the author of multiple other fake accounts too does it?

The okocha account did make me laugh starting a thread entitled 'Integrity' with me knowing that the account is fake - or should I phrase it 'knowing' that the author of it posts on here with mulitiple accounts'.  I got the joke even if nobody else did.

You even say yourself above that 'Nat' account has entertained us with their 'creative' writing skills - I very much agree - and part of those creative writing skills is the creation of the xmiles and okocha accounts too - or if you prefer 'okocha' is the creator of the Natasha and xmiles account - it all amounts to exactly the same thing.

As for Bob, I thank him for his posts in support of me on the 'Integrity' thread, but 'he's on a mission to finish off the site', really!!!

Fwiw, about a week ago and similarly to what I did for the 'xmiles' account, I presented a full explantation to the other Administrators of this site of why I know the 'okocha' account to be fake (or again if you like that the 'okocha' account comes from the same author as the 'Natasha' and 'xmiles' accounts also).

Fake accounts, trolling, abuse, personal vendettas, self entitlement, talking bullshit/believing bullshit and all sorts of other crap are part and parcel of social media and it doesn't bother me one bit, as I take it all with a large pinch of salt.

Sadly many people, seem to me at least, believe social media to be real and are happy to consume what they read without a second thought!

I'm not here to protect people believing whatever they want, they are plenty big enough to fend for themselves but I will defend myself when 'attacked' so to speak.

If people want to believe (without any proof I may add) that 'Natasha', 'xmiles' and 'okocha' are three seperate people posting on three seperate accounts, then do so - it doesn't bother me - I know them not to be though.

It's not bothered me one bit that they are from the keyboard of one person for the last seven years or more until one day last summer I, in all complete innocense of what was to follow, simply corrected something 'xmiles' wrote when he put 'enquiry' when he should have wrote 'inquiry'.

This innocuous incident seemed to 'set him off' for some reason and he started to troll me about it and wouldn't let it go.

Eventually I told him I wasn't here to be trolled let alone by a fake account - which led directly to all that has followed.

Eight months later it is still rumbling on!!!

This isn't normal behaviour even for the internet!

No real person behaves like that!

The person behind the Natasha/xmiles/okocha accounts (and more!) has a long standing bee in his bonnet with me that goes back years, every now and again he'll stir up trouble and cause mayhem and up to now I've always been able to deal with it.

I see it all as a game really, it keeps me amused to some extent.

This time though he seems to have 'influenced' a few to 'believe' these accounts are 'genuine' and not just the one person (him) behind them all.

Good for him.

Why he would want to waste his life away doing stuff like that is far beyond my understanding - it is after all - just the internet - and why people want (and do!) believe that one account on social media (say xmiles or okocha) is more believable than what another account says on social media (such as me/Sluffy) is again beyond my ken.

It IS social media - it isn't meant to be taken as gospel!

People can believe who they want on this matter but it has got to stop and we have to move on.

Is that really to hard for us all to do?

598How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 11 2021, 12:03

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

Thanks for your great insight to this 'How is the Tory government doing' thread!

Obviously there is a REAL person behind every account and it could well be the person behind the okocha account has a real life history that has some/several things in common with yours - that however doesn't stop them being the author of multiple other fake accounts too does it?

The okocha account did make me laugh starting a thread entitled 'Integrity' with me knowing that the account is fake - or should I phrase it 'knowing' that the author of it posts on here with mulitiple accounts'.  I got the joke even if nobody else did.

You even say yourself above that 'Nat' account has entertained us with their 'creative' writing skills - I very much agree - and part of those creative writing skills is the creation of the xmiles and okocha accounts too - or if you prefer 'okocha' is the creator of the Natasha and xmiles account - it all amounts to exactly the same thing.

As for Bob, I thank him for his posts in support of me on the 'Integrity' thread, but 'he's on a mission to finish off the site', really!!!

Fwiw, about a week ago and similarly to what I did for the 'xmiles' account, I presented a full explantation to the other Administrators of this site of why I know the 'okocha' account to be fake (or again if you like that the 'okocha' account comes from the same author as the 'Natasha' and 'xmiles' accounts also.

Fake accounts, trolling, abuse, personal vendettas, self entitlement, talking bullshit/believing bullshit and all sorts of other crap are part and parcel of social media and it doesn't bother me one bit, as I take it all with a large pinch of salt.

Sadly many people, seem to me at least, believe social media to be real and are happy to consume what they read without a second thought!

I'm not here to protect people believing whatever they want, they are plenty big enough to fend for themselves but I will defend myself when 'attacked' so to speak.

If people want to believe (without any proof I may add) that 'Natasha', 'xmiles' and 'okocha' are three seperate people posting on three seperate accounts, then do so - it doesn't bother me - I know them not to be though.

It's not bothered me one bit that they are from the keyboard of one person for the last seven years or more until one day last summer I, in all complete innocense of what was to follow, simply corrected something 'xmiles' wrote when he put 'enquiry' when he should have wrote 'inquiry'.

This innocuous incident seemed to 'set him off' for some reason and he started to troll me about it and wouldn't let it go.

Eventually I told him I wasn't here to be trolled let alone by a fake account - which led directly to all that has followed.

The person behind the Natasha/xmiles/okocha accounts (and more!) has a long standing bee in his bonnet with me that goes back years, every now and again he'll stir up trouble and cause mayhem and up to now I've always been able to deal with it.

This time though he seems to have 'influenced' a few to 'believe' these accounts are 'genuine' and not just the one person (him) behind them all.

Good for him.

Why he would want to waste his life away doing stuff like that is far beyond my understanding - it is after all - just the internet - and why people want (and do!) believe that one account on social media (say xmiles or okocha) is more believable than what another account says on social media (such as me/Sluffy) is again beyond my ken.

People can believe who they want on this matter but it has got to stop and we have to move on.

If you really want it to stop why do you keep repeating your deluded lie that this a fake account without sharing your imaginary evidence with everyone?

This not a fake account. It is my only account. I have never had another account on this site. You banned me for correcting you not for trolling you.

599How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 11 2021, 12:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Fwiw, about a week ago and similarly to what I did for the 'xmiles' account, I presented a full explantation to the other Administrators of this site of why I know the 'okocha' account to be fake (or again if you like that the 'okocha' account comes from the same author as the 'Natasha' and 'xmiles' accounts also.

Good for him.

If you really want it to stop why do you keep repeating your deluded lie that this a fake account without sharing your imaginary evidence with everyone?

This not a fake account. It is my only account. I have never had another account on this site. You banned me for correcting you not for trolling you.

I have, several weeks ago!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk/t21973p30-personal-messages-from-xmiles#419903

Time for you to move on as you've been asked multiple times already and not just by me.

Norpig wrote:Come on chaps lets not give up on this site! I thought we were getting back to some kind of normality in the last few weeks so lets all try to stay positive.

We all need to draw a line under our individual issues and move on for the good of the site. I know xmiles and Okocha feel they have been unfairly tarnished with all the talk of fake accounts but we are going round in circles here.

600How is the Tory government doing? - Page 30 Empty Re: How is the Tory government doing? Thu Feb 11 2021, 12:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find it very hard to believe that Nat, Okocha and xmiles are all the same person. Sluffy you say the evidence has been shared with the other admins but us regulars who spend a lot of time on here trying to keep it going need to see that as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum