Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+16
Angry Dad
karlypants
wanderlust
okocha
xmiles
wessy
Norpig
sunlight
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 50]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:I find it very hard to believe that Nat, Okocha and xmiles are all the same person. Sluffy you say the evidence has been shared with the other admins but us regulars who spend a lot of time on here trying to keep it going need to see that as well.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk/t21973p30-personal-messages-from-xmiles#419903

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

I have, several weeks ago!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk/t21973p30-personal-messages-from-xmiles#419903

Time for you to move on as you've been asked multiple times already and not just by me.

So the totality of your "evidence" is that Nat and I are supposed to have not been on the site at the same time.

First we only have your word for that and I very much doubt that that has been the case over the entire time I have been on this site.

Secondly if I had a fake account why wouldn't I log on using both accounts at the same time?

The bottom line is you are a hypocrite and a liar. Ban me if that will gratify your pathetic little ego because I am getting fed up with your constant trolling. I only defend myself when you yet again repeat your fantasy that this is a fake account.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:I find it very hard to believe that Nat, Okocha and xmiles are all the same person. Sluffy you say the evidence has been shared with the other admins but us regulars who spend a lot of time on here trying to keep it going need to see that as well.

Sorry Norpig but sluffy's evidence is circumstantial at best and I am fed up with being constantly trolled by him because he won't admit he is wrong. He constantly avoids the fact that he banned me for correcting him not trolling him. He is a very petty little man - and I am probably now banned for life by him.

Never did understand why I was banned and not Nat since he thinks Nat is running this account as a fake. Rolling Eyes

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I have, several weeks ago!

Time for you to move on as you've been asked multiple times already and not just by me.

So the totality of your "evidence" is that Nat and I are supposed to have not been on the site at the same time.

First we only have your word for that and I very much doubt that that has been the case over the entire time I have been on this site.

Secondly if I had a fake account why wouldn't I log on using both accounts at the same time?

The bottom line is you are a hypocrite and a liar. Ban me if that will gratify your pathetic little ego because I am getting fed up with your constant trolling. I only defend myself when you yet again repeat your fantasy that this is a fake account.

Fwiw we only have your word you are a 'genuine' account - you can't 'prove' you only have the one account any more than I or anybody else can prove we only post from just the one account either.

Back when Nuts started some eight years or so ago, people were not as savvy and have the resouces that they have since those days.  If you have a number of devises to access the internet and set yourself up with a number of fake ip accounts, then you can be on line with as many fake accounts as you like.

If however eight years ago you only had access to the internet by one devise, or had only one ip address to connect to it with, then you would have to log out of one account in order to log into a second account if you wanted to post from it - and visa versa if you wanted to have a conversation between the two - which you did.

One of us is most certainly a hypocrite and a liar and people can choose to believe whoever they want - it is the internet and not real life after all - and is therefore completely meaningless - unless of course you need it to somehow give you some sort of validity for being on here and doing what you are doing I guess.

Frankly I don't need social media to define me, nor need or seek people to 'believe' what I say, or 'play' and 'manipulate' others for my amusement.

I know you to be a fake account.

Others can belive what ever they want.

Now live with that and let us all move on.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we ever going to resolve this? We are going round in circles and this site will implode if this keeps going on.

I'd like to hear what KP and BTID have to say on all this.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:- "they are from the keyboard of one person for the last seven years or more...."

All my posts are from me.  I would obviously be aware if one wasn't mine but under my name, as would xmiles. 

You, Sluffy, may not care, but we do! It affects us personally. You are just plain wrong with your allegations.

Questioning my integrity is a step too far, Sluffy. You should apologise if you have a shred of decency within you. 

I could forward to you the pm I received from Nat, immediately after which he promptly resigned from the site and asked for all his posts to be removed. No court in the land would fail to see the significance of the timing and the implication for his guilt. I notice he has since posted. 

My view is that it should be Nat that comes clean to the membership and admits he has been playing games for his amusement.

You know that Natasha is a totally concocted creation begun before I joined, in which he pretends to be a successful, footballing woman living in a Preston penthouse . There's your fake account for all to see and laugh along with but when you start accusing me of being fake as well, then. as others say, show me the evidence. Do the same for xmiles who feels similarly hurt by false acusations.

We are happy to stop pursuing this when you back down and apologise for your totally false accusations.

I believe that you have been "played" by Natasha and so I wouldn't actually blame you for your misapprehensions.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy, I've just read what you wrote back to xmiles. If it were true that we have multiple accounts and are posting under pseudonyms, what are they? 

You need to question Natasha and get him to admit  how he manages to use the system for his amusement, if you don't already know.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:My view is that it should be Nat that comes clean to the membership and admits he has been playing games for his amusement.

One last time.

I have one account. Natasha. I have had it from the start, and on sites previous to this one starting. It's a comedy account. A character. It's never been a problem for anyone until now.

My apologies to anyone offended by my character. A 32 year old former model, businesswoman of the year, dated several footballers, lost her fanny to the Bulgarian mafia and currently dating a bloke with a 13 inch todger. I can see why some are only just starting to see my "games", I was very subtle after all.

Here's a shocker: KP doesn't really give BJs behind BB, Norpig doesn't really clean bedpans for a living, and Bonce doesn't really fall off the roof twice a week.

Sometimes the made up is far more interesting than reality, that's definitely the case with my boring life.

If you don't like it, don't engage with me. Simple.

I don't use any other account on here. I can't prove it because you can't prove a negative.

If Admin wants to ban me for doing the same thing I've been doing for over 10 years then that's up to them. If Admin want to ban the xmiles & okocha accounts then go ahead, it would actually make my life on here easier.

I won't be commenting on this again.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

And for the last time I have just one account too, Okocha, and everything I've ever posted is authentically mine and mine alone.

When I first joined and made an initial post, Sluffy accused me of being a fake account. I have asked several times why he thought that at the time but have never had a reply. It never really concerned me until now.

Who is the most likely to be fabricating stuff, would you say?

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

okocha wrote:And for the last time I have just one account too, Okocha, and everything I've ever posted is authentically mine and mine alone.

When I first joined and made an initial post, Sluffy accused me of being a fake account. I have asked several times why he thought that at the time but have never had a reply. It never really concerned me until now.

Who is the most likely to be fabricating stuff, would you say?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

One last time.

I have one account. Natasha. I have had it from the start, and on sites previous to this one starting. It's a comedy account. A character. It's never been a problem for anyone until now.

My apologies to anyone offended by my character. A 32 year old former model, businesswoman of the year, dated several footballers, lost her fanny to the Bulgarian mafia and currently dating a bloke with a 13 inch todger. I can see why some are only just starting to see my "games", I was very subtle after all.

Here's a shocker: KP doesn't really give BJs behind BB, Norpig doesn't really clean bedpans for a living, and Bonce doesn't really fall off the roof twice a week.

Sometimes the made up is far more interesting than reality, that's definitely the case with my boring life.

I don't use any other account on here. I can't prove it because you can't prove a negative.

If Admin wants to ban me for doing the same thing I've been doing for over 10 years then that's up to them. If Admin want to ban the xmiles & okocha accounts then go ahead, it would actually make my life on here easier.

A character indeed. One that's given us all bellyfulls of laughter over the years, and for that alone should be treasured.
A few years ago, when he was in his pomp, Breadman gave me the heads up regarding who was who at the top of the Nuts chain, so nothing surprises me.
I've always found xmiles and okocha to be fine.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

One last time.

Bring back the bloke who fell in love with/kidnapped the hooker....

....although I suspect he was being less than honest, so is probably on a permanent ban.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cant think what reminded me of J Wellington Wimpy but here's a little clip. See what you could have had, Boncey.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Cant think what reminded me of J Wellington Wimpy but here's a little clip. See what you could have had, Boncey.

I'll gladly settle for my vegan roll. Delicious.
How is the Tory government doing? - Page 31 Img_1211

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

boltonbonce wrote:
A character indeed. One that's given us all bellyfulls of laughter over the years, and for that alone should be treasured.
A few years ago, when he was in his pomp, Breadman gave me the heads up regarding who was who at the top of the Nuts chain, so nothing surprises me.
I've always found xmiles and okocha to be fine.
Thanks, Bonce.

Natasha also created a fake profile on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/natasha.whittam.7

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would still like to hear what the other admins have to say on this whole shit show, do you agree with Sluffy and can prove they are one and the same person?

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I'll gladly settle for my vegan roll. Delicious.
How is the Tory government doing? - Page 31 Img_1211
You'll get nowhere with that Vince muck, Boncey. This is what you need.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

One last time.

You had me in total agreement till you mentioned Boncey falling off the roof twice a week, i think that's true  Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought I'd already said my piece on this.

I personally don't think Xmiles, Okocha & Nat are run by the same person. I have seen no evidence to support this, apart from what I have been told about what was witnessed when I wasn't part of the setup here. So I can't vouch for that.

As has been pointed out no-one has any real issues with "fake" accounts, they can be very amusing. The only time they can become an issue is when they begin trolling and breaking the rules of the site.

We are all fakes any way, I don't really have BoltonTillIDie on my birth certificate by the way. This is simply the pseudonym I want to post from.

For all I know, Sluffy could be running all the accounts. Again, I have no evidence to support this, so I'll have to assume he's not. Smile

However, this issue does need to be dropped. No-one is going to back down, no one can back up what they believe. I treat the accounts as separate individuals and will continue to do so.

I do understand this can be frustrating, but I suggest we all move on from this. Xmiles & Okocha need to stop demanding explanations as Sluffy has already explained the reason for his opinion. And likewise referring to the accounts as fake also needs to stop for us all to move on. You just end up winding each other up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum