Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory government doing?

+16
Angry Dad
karlypants
wanderlust
okocha
xmiles
wessy
Norpig
sunlight
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
gloswhite
Sluffy
Cajunboy
BoltonTillIDie
Hip Priest
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 50]

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

:clap:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:I thought I'd already said my piece on this.

I personally don't think Xmiles, Okocha & Nat are run by the same person.  I have seen no evidence to support this, apart from what I have been told about what was witnessed when I wasn't part of the setup here.  So I can't vouch for that.

As has been pointed out no-one has any real issues with "fake" accounts, they can be very amusing.  The only time they can become an issue is when they begin trolling and breaking the rules of the site.

We are all fakes any way, I don't really have BoltonTillIDie on my birth certificate by the way. This is simply the pseudonym I want to post from.  

For all I know, Sluffy could be running all the accounts.  Again, I have no evidence to support this, so I'll have to assume he's not. Smile  

However, this issue does need to be dropped.  No-one is going to back down, no one can back up what they believe.  I treat the accounts as separate individuals and will continue to do so.  

I do understand this can be frustrating, but I suggest we all move on from this.  Xmiles & Okocha need to stop demanding explanations as Sluffy has already explained the reason for his opinion.  And likewise referring to the accounts as fake also needs to stop for us all to move on.  You just end up winding each other up.
:clap: That's all that was needed. Well said.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That'll do for me BTID, we all need to drop it and just post as normal and forget about fake accounts.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I personally don't think Xmiles, Okocha & Nat are run by the same person.  I have seen no evidence to support this, apart from what I have been told about what was witnessed when I wasn't part of the setup here.  So I can't vouch for that.

As has been pointed out no-one has any real issues with "fake" accounts, they can be very amusing.  The only time they can become an issue is when they begin trolling and breaking the rules of the site.

We are all fakes any way, I don't really have BoltonTillIDie on my birth certificate by the way. This is simply the pseudonym I want to post from.  

For all I know, Sluffy could be running all the accounts.  Again, I have no evidence to support this, so I'll have to assume he's not. Smile  

However, this issue does need to be dropped.  No-one is going to back down, no one can back up what they believe.  I treat the accounts as separate individuals and will continue to do so.  

I do understand this can be frustrating, but I suggest we all move on from this.  Xmiles & Okocha need to stop demanding explanations as Sluffy has already explained the reason for his opinion.  And likewise referring to the accounts as fake also needs to stop for us all to move on.  You just end up winding each other up.
I agree. It's getting silly. Court stands in recess.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Thank you.

If sluffy stops describing this as a fake account I will not bring it up again.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

xmiles wrote:

Thank you.

Me too.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

To me, I treat each one as an individual, mainly because I'm too daft to keep track of all the goings on.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was Miss Blackpool 1969. I had to sleep with the judges, in this case The Bachelors, but it was worth it. My title earned me enough to open an Origami hobby shop near Blackpool tower.
Sadly, it folded in 1980.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha ha

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

boltonbonce wrote:I was Miss Blackpool 1969. I had to sleep with the judges, in this case The Bachelors, but it was worth it. My title earned me enough to open an Origami hobby shop near Blackpool tower.
Sadly, it folded in 1980.
Can i have a signed photo please?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

okocha wrote:
xmiles wrote:Thank you.

Me too.

1 - I've always said having a fake account wasn't an issue, BTID confims this.

BoltonTillIDie wrote:As has been pointed out no-one has any real issues with "fake" accounts, they can be very amusing.  The only time they can become an issue is when they begin trolling and breaking the rules of the site.

2 - I've always said that the constant trolling of me WAS,

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Xmiles & Okocha need to stop demanding explanations as Sluffy has already explained the reason for his opinion.

3 - I KNOW you to be fake accounts but as long as you refrain from trolling me I'll refrain from pointing this out.

BoltonTillIDie wrote:likewise referring to the accounts as fake also needs to stop for us all to move on.

Seems simple enough and that's all that I've been asking for since last summer.

If you start things I'll fire back, if you don't start things I won't need to.

Easy peasy.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
Can i have a signed photo please?
I fear you'd never get over the shock.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:

3 - I KNOW you to be fake accounts but as long as you refrain from trolling me I'll refrain from pointing this out.

What is wrong with you?

Both okocha and I have said we will not bring it up again and your only response is to repeat your lie. You even quote BTID saying "referring to the accounts as fake also needs to stop for us all to move on" and then ignore his request.

Your pathetic desire to have the last word in a futile attempt to prove you are right is not helping let matters rest at all. Your claim to "know" that my account is fake is simply wrong.

Now please let us all move on.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

What is wrong with you?

Both okocha and I have said we will not bring it up again and your only response is to repeat your lie. You even quote BTID saying "referring to the accounts as fake also needs to stop for us all to move on" and then ignore his request.

Your pathetic desire to have the last word in a futile attempt to prove you are right is not helping let matters rest at all. Your claim to "know" that my account is fake is simply wrong.

Now please let us all move on.

I've said for the best part of eight months now that if you troll me I will 'fire back'.  I KNOW what I saw all those years back and you are without doubt a fake account, or if you prefer one of a number of accounts with the same author.

You can deny it all you want, you can have everybody on here believing you as well but it still doesn't alter the fact.

I've made it abundantly clear for over half a year now that I am not here to be trolled by you or anyone else.

So as I've said, and an another Administrator too, stop your trolling and I won't need to keep reminding you and everyone else that you are indeed a fake account.

As I've said - easy peasy.

Last edited by Sluffy on Fri 12 Feb - 10:33; edited 1 time in total

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

You don't seem to understand the difference between trolling (what you do to me) and correcting your mistakes which is what you banned me for. If anyone is interested sluffy banned me after I made post 43 on the Keir Starmer thread on 26 June 2020.

This is not a fake account. Stop embarrassing yourself. Nobody on this site apart from you believes this is a fake account. Now please do what BTID asked you to do and stop referring to my account as fake. As soon as you do this I will stop mentioning it.

Easy peasy. Smile

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

xmiles wrote:You don't seem to understand the difference between trolling (what you do to me) and correcting your mistakes which is what you banned me for. If anyone is interested sluffy banned me after I made post 43 on the Keir Starmer thread on 26 June 2020.

This is not a fake account. Stop embarrassing yourself. Nobody on this site apart from you believes this is a fake account. Now please do what BTID asked you to do and stop referring to my account as fake. As soon as you do this I will stop mentioning it.

Easy peasy. Smile  

I didn't ban you for that.

I banned you for the persistent and on going trolling you were doing leading up to that point and arising over a seemingly innocuos correction I made to something you posted when you said that the government should hold an 'enquiry' when you should have said 'inquiry'.

I have absolutely no idea why that 'trigged' you off but it did and you followed me around from that point onwards, across various threads, deliberately trolling me until we got to the point where I had enough from you and banned you for doing so which happened to be on the Starmer thread - and even then I gave you fair warning about the trolling on posts 34, 39, and 42.

I'm not here to be trolled by anyone particularly when it is coming from a fake account.

Look it is simple, you want to carry this on, then I'll react.  

If you don't carry this on, then I won't.

You are the instigator to all of this and you've been asked to pack it in, countless times.

The ball is in your court.

Stop it and we can all get back to something like normal or carry it on and the shit continues and it is pissing off everybody else.

It really isn't hard to know the way to go for everyones sake.

As I've said - easy peasy.

Last edited by Sluffy on Fri 12 Feb - 11:08; edited 1 time in total

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Still shit

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Still shit

It is, I agree.

There was no reason why all this kicked off eight months ago and there's no reason why it can't end now.

If the trolling stops then there's absolutely nothing for me to have to react to it.

It really isn't hard to put an end to all this.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:

It is, I agree.

There was no reason why all this kicked off eight months ago and there's no reason why it can't end now.

If the trolling stops then there's absolutely nothing for me to have to react to.

It really isn't hard to put an end to all this.
Sorry, you misunderstand.  I was replying to the OP question.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back on topic, well done Johnny  Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Has anyone ever seen an argument with sluffy finish without him insisting on having the last (usually very lengthy) word?

Even when he is asked to stop he can't help himself he simply has to have the last word. It is like arguing with a small child.

Sad really. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum