Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benefit Cuts

+11
Reebok Trotter
Alf Hooker
Angry Dad
Numpty 28723
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

not even true.

act is tiresome.

You fool, if 2.5m people started applying for jobs it would just make things worse. I am a hero.

You are not a hero, just a sad pathetic fool.

Why do you think I have ignored you for the past few weeks, I've grew tired of your act as well.

42Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:15

bwfc71 wrote:

Why do you think I have ignored you for the past few weeks, I've been eating my own weight in greasy chicken.

Can't stop now, off to collect my giro and spend the afternoon in the pub. I'm a hero I tell ya!

43Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll bet you're having chicken for your tea as well. Cluck off.

44Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:21

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'll bet you're having chicken for your tea as well. Cluck off.

Yes, there's a bag of Iceland's finest frozen chicken breasts in the freezer. Who said people on benefits couldn't dine like kings?

45Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Oct 09 2012, 14:41

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Why do you think I have ignored you for the past few weeks, I've been eating my own weight in greasy chicken.

Can't stop now, off to collect my giro and spend the afternoon in the pub. I'm a hero I tell ya!

If you bump into Owen, say hello.

46Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Oct 09 2012, 16:39

Nice afternoon. Withdrew my benefit payment and had a couple of jars in the pub with a few mates. Topic of discussion was laughing at which dickhead would end up in the hotseat at Bolton - the smart money seemed to be on Mark Lawrenson.

47Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Oct 09 2012, 16:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Nice afternoon. Withdrew my benefit payment and had a couple of jars in the pub with a few mates. Topic of discussion was laughing at which dickhead would end up in the hotseat at Bolton - the smart money seemed to be on Mark Lawrenson.

So you haven't seen teh breaking news this afternoon, then.

The Venky's have signed Lawro on a 5 year deal.

48Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Sun Dec 23 2012, 15:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a policeman came in for a haircut, and when he tried to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.' The policeman was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Member of Parliament came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money from you.. I'm doing community service this week.' The Member of Parliament was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen MPs lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

BOTH POLITICIANS AND NAPPIES NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN

- AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

49Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Mon Dec 24 2012, 16:28

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:The government has today vowed to cut benefits even further, they are especially targeting those people who choose to live on benefits as a lifestyle.

The fact people can live a cushy life on benefits is an absolute outrage. Benefits should pay for food on the table and a roof over your head - nothing more. Benefits shouldn't pay for satellite tv, games consoles or cars. And they certainly shouldn't be an incentive to keep having sprogs.

I applaud the government in this stance, and I hope they get tough.

Am I being too tough or are the government spot on?

How they spend it shouldn't be of concern

The amount they have, is

50Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Mon Dec 24 2012, 17:39

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If you are on benefits you should only expect enough support to get fed and keep warm. It's about time we switched over to food vouchers for people on benefits so that the money isn't wasted on shit that people don't actually need to survive. Why should people who have no interest in working alongside the rest of society expect to have funds to buy TVs and other non essentials ?

51Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Mon Dec 24 2012, 17:42

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Dunkels King wrote:If you are on benefits you should only expect enough support to get fed and keep warm. It's about time we switched over to food vouchers for people on benefits so that the money isn't wasted on shit that people don't actually need to survive. Why should people who have no interest in working alongside the rest of society expect to have funds to buy TVs and other non essentials ?

pity the do gooding lefty shits have ruined the country

52Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Mon Dec 24 2012, 18:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dunkels King wrote:If you are on benefits you should only expect enough support to get fed and keep warm. It's about time we switched over to food vouchers for people on benefits so that the money isn't wasted on shit that people don't actually need to survive. Why should people who have no interest in working alongside the rest of society expect to have funds to buy TVs and other non essentials ?

This.

53Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Mon Dec 24 2012, 22:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

there is one essential that you have missed and that is travel costs for job interviews. Someone on jobseekers shouldn't be driving their own car (how can they afford to?????) but they should be able to pay for bus and train fares - or even to an extent taxi/private hire fares. Or how else are they going to get a job and pay-back into the system???

54Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Dec 25 2012, 18:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I agree with cuts to benefits, but when they're looking for 10bn pounds of savings why didn't they stop fucking about in Afganistan, simply bringing our soldiers back from being shot by the people they're training would save that much.

Here here!

55Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Dec 25 2012, 18:12

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:

there is one essential that you have missed and that is travel costs for job interviews. Someone on jobseekers shouldn't be driving their own car (how can they afford to?????) but they should be able to pay for bus and train fares - or even to an extent taxi/private hire fares. Or how else are they going to get a job and pay-back into the system???

Where there's a will, there's a way

56Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Dec 25 2012, 18:22

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat is the MD/owns the dream famous Whittam international plc., so let's not think he/she would have any care for the poor!? As for Camoron and Boy George they wouldn't have a clue what life is like for anybody that doesn't have a few million in the bank. Nat mentions that GB would be like Greece had Labour remained in power, that really surprises me. I would expect that anybody who portrays themselves as "Big Business" would have sussed out the real root cause of the problems in that country, but then again Whittam international is as fictitious as Father Christmas!!

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Tue Dec 25 2012, 18:23; edited 1 time in total

57Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Dec 25 2012, 18:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where there's a will, there's a relative.

58Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Dec 25 2012, 18:29

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm only glad that my occupational Pension is just enough to see me by.

God help me if i had to apply for any kind of benefit, with all the Venom posted towards Claimants.

59Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Dec 25 2012, 18:35

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I've lived off taxes for 8 years now, I have no desire to go back to work for minimum wage just to come out with a similar amount of cash at the end of it.

I wish I had your work shy morals, but unfortunately I've been brought up with a work ethic and managed to maintain it for the last forty years!

60Benefit Cuts - Page 3 Empty Re: Benefit Cuts Tue Dec 25 2012, 19:04

Soul Kitchen wrote:

I wish I had your work shy morals, but unfortunately I've been brought up with a work ethic and managed to maintain it for the last forty years!

More fool you. While you've been slogging your guts out I've been in the pub and shagging half of Lancashire. Who's going to look back more favourably on their death bed?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum