Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How is the Tory Government Doing?

+19
Sluffy
Norpig
Cajunboy
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
wessy
Whitesince63
Growler
Feby
wanderlust
okocha
Ten Bobsworth
Bolton Nuts
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 55  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 55]

801How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 10:09

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Sunak reported to the police over his Queen Nicola joke. What is this world coming too.
Didn't he once get into the back seat of a car without putting his seat belt on AND drink a glass of orange juice on Bojo's birthday AND in the office?

Throw the book at him.

802How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 14:44

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well as the only Tory voice on here please allow me to disagree with you myopic, brainwashed loony lefties on both Rishi’s intentions and where we need to be. First of all Sluffy p, I don’t agree at all that we need to find “somewhere in the middle” because we’ve been dragged so far to the left that it’s impossible to find any difference between either the Tories or Labour. The simple fact is, though I don’t expect you lot to see it, that the majority of people are fully in favour of what Rishi pronounced yesterday.

MOST people agree that HS2 was a colossal mistake and should be scrapped.
MOST people in the North agree that improvements to East/West travel is far more beneficial than a train to London which MOST people in the North will never use.
MOST people agree that there are only two genders a man and a woman.
MOST people agree that the LGBT and Trans debate has gone far too far their way.
MOST people agree that stopping the boats is a top priority.
MOST people agree that common sense needs to prevail instead of all this woke nonsense.
MOST people accept that we need to temper our move to net zero and it’s affordability.

So basically what you lot are saying is that you’re completely out of touch with what the majority of people in this country are thinking. No surprise there then.

803How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 15:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MOST? You can back that up with figures can you? Thought not. More Tory lies like the 7 bins and meat tax

804How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 16:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:So basically what you lot are saying is that you’re completely out of touch with what the majority of people in this country are thinking. No surprise there then.

Ha ha, majority.

Bonkers.

805How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 16:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:Well as the only Tory voice on here please allow me to disagree with you myopic, brainwashed loony lefties on both Rishi’s intentions and where we need to be. First of all Sluffy p, I don’t agree at all that we need to find “somewhere in the middle” because we’ve been dragged so far to the left that it’s impossible to find any difference between either the Tories or Labour. The simple fact is, though I don’t expect you lot to see it, that the majority of people are fully in favour of what Rishi pronounced yesterday.

MOST people agree that HS2 was a colossal mistake and should be scrapped.
MOST people in the North agree that improvements to East/West travel is far more beneficial than a train to London which MOST people in the North will never use.
MOST people agree that there are only two genders a man and a woman.
MOST people agree that the LGBT and Trans debate has gone far too far their way.
MOST people agree that stopping the boats is a top priority.
MOST people agree that common sense needs to prevail instead of all this woke nonsense.
MOST people accept that we need to temper our move to net zero and it’s affordability.

So basically what you lot are saying is that you’re completely out of touch with what the majority of people in this country are thinking. No surprise there then.

Do you actually read what I post?

If so do you understand what I say?

Because clearly one of the answers to my two question must be NO

To try once again to explain to you what I said, I will dumb it down as much as I am able to, just for your benefit.

There are two major political parties in the UK, both of which have a number of extremist views, one to the right - the Tory party, one to the left, the Labour party.

However not all their views are extreme - some are practical, reasonable and even sensible.

So wouldn't it be better for the country to combine the 'practical, reasonable and sensible' views from both sides and govern from there - that is what I mean by being in the middle (being centralists).

Extreme views such as trans men should compete in women's event, or live in battered women's hostels and sending illegal immigrants to Ruanda etc, should be scrapped.

I don't believe I've ever commented on the HS2 and I too agree that there are only two birth genders (although medically there are a few others) but I don't see a problem if some feel the need to change their sex.  I also don't have a problem with people being gay (apologies if that isn't the correct PC term to use - I don't keep up with these things).

And yes I do understand human nature and that people won't make sacrifices now for the sake of generations in the future but a responsible government of any political persuasion SHOULD be making them because IT IS the right thing to do, or should be if they cared more about the future than the next elections.

And fwiw I AM out of touch with the majority of people in this country - YOU ARE TOO - simply because the majority of the country are 30 years old or younger and live in a completely different way than we do, the vast majority of whom live on social media and act by how they are influenced by it.

The bottom line is whatever is going to happen, will happen whether you or I want it to or not.

806How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 16:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:MOST? You can back that up with figures can you? Thought not. More Tory lies like the 7 bins and meat tax

To be honest, the 7 recycling bins idea is sound but completely impractical.

Part of my professional background involved me working with a number of local authorities in formulating the regional waste management strategy - in other words how should the town halls in the Thames Valley area deal with the disposal of millions and millions of tons of households waste each year?

In the olden days everything basically went into a hole in the ground - landfill - but that became unsustainable and the idea of recycling came about.

Ideally nearly everything should be recycled if it could, which would benefit the planet but also save the Town Hall's billions of pounds getting shut of it each and every year.

But to recycle stuff you have to have recycling companies and they be able to deal with the volumes collect and delivered to them AND importantly have a market to sell on their processed recycled volumes that they have collected and processed.

Some of these end user markets were available for stuff like clear glass but for example there was no market for non clear glass such as red wine bottles for instance - we would have to export it to places that have a need for red wine bottles - and those places simply make their bottles from cheaper materials more local to them.

So the UK recycling strategy had to take into account not only the COLLECTION of recycling domestic waste products but also what facilities there were available to them to PROCESS this waste.

It became inevitable therefore than there would be regional variations as to what each area could recycle based on what end processors could deal with and process.

So in theory every household in the country could have 7 recycling bins (maybe even more!) if we wanted to do recycling seriously and had the capacity in the market to process all the collected domestic recycling but the reality is that we don't have such facilities nationally available to us and on the most basic level simply don't have the space for each household to store 7 recycling bins each.

Great idea but clearly not thought through by those pushing the policy idea.

807How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 16:50

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

To try once again to explain to you what I said, I will dumb it down as much as I am able to, just for your benefit.

Matthew 7:3?

808How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

809How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 17:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Sluffy wrote:To try once again to explain to you what I said, I will dumb it down as much as I am able to, just for your benefit.

Matthew 7:3?

No Bob, because he's either not read what I posted or he clearly didn't understand it and that being the case - and being it was pretty simple to comprehend what I had said in the first place, what else could I do other than 'Janet and John' it?

810How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 17:16

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't know where this came from, Boncey. It just seemed to come up immediately after your Fred fetish thing.

811How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 18:33

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

No Bob, because he's either not read what I posted or he clearly didn't understand it and that being the case - and being it was pretty simple to comprehend what I had said in the first place, what else could I do other than 'Janet and John' it?
Sluffy, I did read what you said but I completely disagree with your assertion that any Tory policy is excessively right wing. It seems that anything that used to be considered centrist is now deemed to be right wing. It’s just yet another example of the left wing trying to encourage belief that way. Look, you and everyone else is entitled to your view but you seem to think that you’re some sage who is always right. Well you’re not right Sluffy, at least not in my opinion which I’m also entitled to. 

I’ve said before that our country has been totally brainwashed into believing what the Blob want is to. We’re terrified of straying from that view for fear of being labelled some kind of “ist” and until that stops this country will continue on its downward spiral. 

Look at the furore from the usual quarters over Rishi’s joke about Sturgeon and want him taken to court. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so serious. It’s media, it’s schools, universities, businesses that are being encouraged/forced down this ridiculous woke path and it’s ruining our country and if you can’t see that then more fool you. Fortunately people are finally waking up to the fact they’ve been played, lied to but not just the likes of BoJo but institutions they once were able to trust.

812How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 19:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Whitesince63 wrote:Sluffy, I did read what you said but I completely disagree with your assertion that any Tory policy is excessively right wing. It seems that anything that used to be considered centrist is now deemed to be right wing. It’s just yet another example of the left wing trying to encourage belief that way. Look, you and everyone else is entitled to your view but you seem to think that you’re some sage who is always right. Well you’re not right Sluffy, at least not in my opinion which I’m also entitled to. 

I’ve said before that our country has been totally brainwashed into believing what the Blob want is to. We’re terrified of straying from that view for fear of being labelled some kind of “ist” and until that stops this country will continue on its downward spiral. 

Look at the furore from the usual quarters over Rishi’s joke about Sturgeon and want him taken to court. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so serious. It’s media, it’s schools, universities, businesses that are being encouraged/forced down this ridiculous woke path and it’s ruining our country and if you can’t see that then more fool you. Fortunately people are finally waking up to the fact they’ve been played, lied to but not just the likes of BoJo but institutions they once were able to trust.

The blob!

Do you even know where the term comes from?

The Tories fought the blob: The blob won

Officials say they are doing their best to uphold their traditional neutrality — but right-wing Conservatives aren’t buying it.

LONDON — Britain’s civil service appears to be taking out ministers left, right and center. So is this the “blob” fighting back?

A growing list of senior ministers has been forced to quit after clashing with government officials, whether directly or indirectly.

Having put the nail in the coffin of Boris Johnson’s premiership and shrugged off the hapless Liz Truss, it was civil servants who ensured the demise of Rishi Sunak’s deputy, Dominic Raab, after a bullying inquiry.

Right-leaning Tories are now up in arms at questions over the conduct and performance of Home Secretary Suella Braverman, fearing she could be next in line for defenestration by the “snivel service.”

A section of the Conservative Party explains recent events as a coordinated coup by what they call the “blob”: a mass of pathetic, left-leaning, Remain-supporting functionaries trying to block the government’s agenda.

https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-civil-servants-government-the-tories-fought-the-blob-won/#:~:text=A%20section%20of%20the%20Conservative,to%20block%20the%20government's%20agenda.

Christ you don't even realise that you have been brainwashed yourself by listening only to "a SECTION of the Conservative Party - it isn't even the main stream of the Conservative Party - it just is the looney, radicle, right wing Libertarian zealots, like Truss, Priti Patel, Raab, Anderson, Rees Mog and Braverman!

One of us mate must surely be bonkers but if these nutjobs that you believe in so deeply are right, then why have Cummings, Johnson, Truss, Patel, Kwarteng, and Raab all been kicked out of office by the CONSERVATIVE PARTY themselves, and Rishi retreating from all the Conservative Polices of the last 13 years or more as fast as he can?

Have you not seen todays papers???

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334615_guardian-nc

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334031_i-nc

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334612_times-nc

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334618_dmail-nc

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334029_metro-nc

Open your eyes man, even The Daily Mail can only frame what he's done is to save us from wokery - if so what has the Conservative Party done in the last 13 years to save us from it???

It's just political spin and Tory propaganda to cover the blindingly obvious fact that Cameron, May, Johnson, Truss and now Rishi's Administrations have all been a big failure - that the Conservatives themselves have potted them all up to Rishi, and that they are backing him throwing the last 13 years of Tory policy under the bus in the hope that they may still win next years election (and to be fair they still might!).

You can disagree with me as much as you want the Tory Policy certainly from Johnson onwards have been extreme right wing Libertarian polices - but the fact simply is it has.  Christ Truss used to go to America to learn the polices ffs!

The Brexit cult that blew up Britain

For a small band of LIBERTARIANS, Liz Truss’ resignation is the final act in an 11-year project to remake Britain.

https://www.politico.eu/article/conservative-libertarian-brexit-cult-wont-be-dead-for-long-liz-truss/

Politico

Politico (stylized in all caps), known originally as The Politico, is a Washington metropolitan area, U.S., based politics focused newspaper company owned since 2021 by German publisher Axel Springer SE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politico

As for Rishi's joke...

It's just some looney nutjob ffs!

I had to go looking for it as I could find reference to it at all other than from the Daily Mail (what a surprise!).

Of course this will never get to the courts, the police won't even look at it - yet once again you've swallowed the propaganda by simply not looking any further than your Confirmation Bias followings, whatever they may be.

As for universities and media being left wing - well what a shock to me that is - they always have been mate, that isn't anything new (and even then many universities and media have equally been right wing too - The Daily Mail for instance!).

You are obviously entitled to your opinions, all I'm saying is for God sake open your eyes because you clearly aren't seeing the wider picture - Labour and the wokies haven't thrown, May, Johnson, Truss, Raab, etc under the bus - it was your own beloved Tory Party that did that - and why did they do so, because they sacked them off because they had become liabilities to winning the next election - and that's exactly the same reason why Rishi has just thrown all the last decade of Tory polices under the bus too!

Ask yourself if the last 13 years of Tory polices have been so good then why have all those that have brought them in been sacked and why now is Rishi now publicly ditching them?

..dunno..

813How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 20:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Similar things are happening across the pond. A minority of nutters are causing chaos.

814How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 20:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And boy, was the deputy speaker pissed.

815How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 21:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Similar things are happening across the pond. A minority of nutters are causing chaos.

It all started in America Bonce, that's why Truss and Raab used to go over there to learn the 'play book'.

That's where the roots of the Tufton Street 'lobbyist's' groups all originated from.

The polices they push are those funded by the very people who gain the most from them - the fossil fuel petrol companies and car industry, the cigarette industry, the cattle industry, the corporate giants.

I'm not one for spouting stuff like this, because people who do I generally think to be bonkers but there's plenty of research showing where funding for the 'influencers' are coming from - but I may add, not from where most of it comes from (makes you wonder what they are hiding doesn't it?)

Truss and Raab, etc might genuinely believe they are doing the right things, I don't know, but at the end of the days these right wing Libertarian policies have led to Trumpism (you can date it back to Ted Cruz and the Tea Party prior to that) and the mini budget that wreck our economy - so it really is dangerous stuff.

If you've not seen it before (I have posted it up a few times earlier) this video will hopefully make you think about where and how these government polices are coming from.

Make your own mind up if everything is genuine or if there is more than meets the eye in them - is this what people forming the policies truly believe or is there some deeper agenda behind them - who exactly fund the groups coming up with these policies for instance?

And for the sake of balance similar happens for Labour policy formulation - where does it come from and who actually gains the most from it?

Remember, "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton.

816How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Thu Oct 05 2023, 21:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I thought this was interesting.

The video is really in two parts, the first Victoria Derbyshire skewering the Tory Minister over lies. The second part is a journalist giving her opinion of what she believes will happen in the way the Tory Party will behave under a Labour government.

The first part is the fund bit but the second bit seems a bit far fetched to me but is something I had not thought about before - and in a way is how the loonies in The Capitol (Americas parliament) behave now.

817How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Fri Oct 06 2023, 14:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

818How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Sat Oct 07 2023, 06:22

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:

The blob!

Do you even know where the term comes from?

The Tories fought the blob: The blob won

Officials say they are doing their best to uphold their traditional neutrality — but right-wing Conservatives aren’t buying it.

LONDON — Britain’s civil service appears to be taking out ministers left, right and center. So is this the “blob” fighting back?

A growing list of senior ministers has been forced to quit after clashing with government officials, whether directly or indirectly.

Having put the nail in the coffin of Boris Johnson’s premiership and shrugged off the hapless Liz Truss, it was civil servants who ensured the demise of Rishi Sunak’s deputy, Dominic Raab, after a bullying inquiry.

Right-leaning Tories are now up in arms at questions over the conduct and performance of Home Secretary Suella Braverman, fearing she could be next in line for defenestration by the “snivel service.”

A section of the Conservative Party explains recent events as a coordinated coup by what they call the “blob”: a mass of pathetic, left-leaning, Remain-supporting functionaries trying to block the government’s agenda.

https://www.politico.eu/article/uk-civil-servants-government-the-tories-fought-the-blob-won/#:~:text=A%20section%20of%20the%20Conservative,to%20block%20the%20government's%20agenda.

Christ you don't even realise that you have been brainwashed yourself by listening only to "a SECTION of the Conservative Party - it isn't even the main stream of the Conservative Party - it just is the looney, radicle, right wing Libertarian zealots, like Truss, Priti Patel, Raab, Anderson, Rees Mog and Braverman!

One of us mate must surely be bonkers but if these nutjobs that you believe in so deeply are right, then why have Cummings, Johnson, Truss, Patel, Kwarteng, and Raab all been kicked out of office by the CONSERVATIVE PARTY themselves, and Rishi retreating from all the Conservative Polices of the last 13 years or more as fast as he can?

Have you not seen todays papers???

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334615_guardian-nc

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334031_i-nc

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334612_times-nc

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334618_dmail-nc

How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 _131334029_metro-nc

Open your eyes man, even The Daily Mail can only frame what he's done is to save us from wokery - if so what has the Conservative Party done in the last 13 years to save us from it???

It's just political spin and Tory propaganda to cover the blindingly obvious fact that Cameron, May, Johnson, Truss and now Rishi's Administrations have all been a big failure - that the Conservatives themselves have potted them all up to Rishi, and that they are backing him throwing the last 13 years of Tory policy under the bus in the hope that they may still win next years election (and to be fair they still might!).

You can disagree with me as much as you want the Tory Policy certainly from Johnson onwards have been extreme right wing Libertarian polices - but the fact simply is it has.  Christ Truss used to go to America to learn the polices ffs!

The Brexit cult that blew up Britain

For a small band of LIBERTARIANS, Liz Truss’ resignation is the final act in an 11-year project to remake Britain.

https://www.politico.eu/article/conservative-libertarian-brexit-cult-wont-be-dead-for-long-liz-truss/

Politico

Politico (stylized in all caps), known originally as The Politico, is a Washington metropolitan area, U.S., based politics focused newspaper company owned since 2021 by German publisher Axel Springer SE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politico

As for Rishi's joke...

It's just some looney nutjob ffs!

I had to go looking for it as I could find reference to it at all other than from the Daily Mail (what a surprise!).

Of course this will never get to the courts, the police won't even look at it - yet once again you've swallowed the propaganda by simply not looking any further than your Confirmation Bias followings, whatever they may be.

As for universities and media being left wing - well what a shock to me that is - they always have been mate, that isn't anything new (and even then many universities and media have equally been right wing too - The Daily Mail for instance!).

You are obviously entitled to your opinions, all I'm saying is for God sake open your eyes because you clearly aren't seeing the wider picture - Labour and the wokies haven't thrown, May, Johnson, Truss, Raab, etc under the bus - it was your own beloved Tory Party that did that - and why did they do so, because they sacked them off because they had become liabilities to winning the next election - and that's exactly the same reason why Rishi has just thrown all the last decade of Tory polices under the bus too!

Ask yourself if the last 13 years of Tory polices have been so good then why have all those that have brought them in been sacked and why now is Rishi now publicly ditching them?

..dunno..

Sluffy, I think your last paragraph sums it up perfectly in that the last 13 years hasn’t been good enough and is why Tory members and voters like me want serious change. You call it right wing but it’s nothing like right wing it’s basically a return to common sense and proper Conservatism. The left classify it as right wing to make people believe it is and whilst it’s certainly right of where we’ve been for the last 13 years, it’s nowhere near the policies of organisations supporting real far right policies like the National Front.

It’s a realisation that far too many people are living off the state and other peoples hard work. The only thing that will get this country moving is to increase our productivity which will be difficult, painful even but entirely necessary. It’s not just out of work benefits for the fat lazy cretins who will find any excuse not to work, or even those in work receiving benefits because employers have cottoned on to the fact that government will pay wages instead of them having to fund it fully. That leads to either owners who take too much profit or businesses that can’t afford to be businesses. 

It leads to high immigration to fill these low paid jobs instead of creating good, well paid quality jobs in new and growing industries which the government can’t invest in because it has no money from paying the idle to stay at home. As for universities, I accept they’ve always been left leaning but not to this extent with their cancel culture and infestation from the Chinese. Decent, experienced professors are being removed because they won’t commit to the barmy pronouns and such nonsense being inflicted on them by students who refuse to see both sides of any argument. It has to stop and I can only hope that Rishi can turn out to be the one that achieves that because for certain Labour under the human bollard certainly won’t.

819How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Sat Oct 07 2023, 14:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White - you and other Tories don't seem to be able to string a coherent sentence together about the Government without mentioning Labour. Just imagine for a moment that Labour didn't exist and then look at what your party has done to this country over the last 13 years.

Is it possible for Tories to objectively analyse the almighty clusterfuck that their/your party has inflicted on us? Actual performance?

Would Labour be worse?
We don't know as they are an unknown quantity as far as Government is concerned.
But that's no reason not to get rid of this current shambles of a Government which unfortunately for all of us is a very well-known quantity.
And it's meaningless to trot out the "not proper Tories" idea ad nauseam - because this is the actual reality of the actual Tory party - you might as well argue we'd be better off if if the country was run by unicorns - which like your imaginary Tory party don't exist.

820How is the Tory Government Doing? - Page 41 Empty Re: How is the Tory Government Doing? Sat Oct 07 2023, 20:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:It’s not just out of work benefits for the fat lazy cretins who will find any excuse not to work

I'm really tiring of your bigotry. Just because a small number of people on benefits are lazy doesn't mean everyone is a "fat lazy cretin". Many are on benefits because they are disabled or struggling with their physical or mental health. Some simply can't find a job that matches their skills.

And we all know your views on migrants and the LGBTQ+ community.

Try being nice to folk for a change, perhaps they wouldn't seem so scary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 55]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 55  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum