Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disabled Bogs Etiquette

+6
Numpty 28723
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Disabled Bogs Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Disabled Bogs Etiquette Mon Nov 12 2012, 15:01

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:I went to a wedding once at some posh place in South Manchester and was shagging some bridesmaid slag in the disabled toilet when this disabled guy knocked on the door and demanded to use it. I didn't know what the etiquette was so I kept banging her.

Why is your sister-cum-mother the only thing you ever talk about on here?

Oh yeah, you're a Blackburn fan.

22Disabled Bogs Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Disabled Bogs Etiquette Mon Nov 12 2012, 19:35

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

yes i use them

there was one hidden in 5 ave/ central park great if you knew were it was if you got a slag

23Disabled Bogs Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Disabled Bogs Etiquette Mon Nov 12 2012, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It seems more people on this site shag in public toilets than urinate in them.

24Disabled Bogs Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Disabled Bogs Etiquette Mon Nov 12 2012, 22:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not using a disabled toilet when the ordinary loos are in use just in case there might be a disabled person that needs the toilet whilst you're in there is just giving special treatment to the disabled. Anybody that says different is basically saying disabled people shouldn't have to wait their turn like ordinary people.

25Disabled Bogs Etiquette - Page 2 Empty Re: Disabled Bogs Etiquette Mon Nov 12 2012, 22:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Not using a disabled toilet when the ordinary loos are in use just in case there might be a disabled person that needs the toilet whilst you're in there is just giving special treatment to the disabled. Anybody that says different is basically saying disabled people shouldn't have to wait their turn like ordinary people.

Good point, well presented. We all need to use the loo and if the disabled crapper is free then I don't see a problem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum