Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was Coyle that bad?

+16
MartinBWFC
bwfc71
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Angry Dad
observer
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
xmiles
Sgt. Bash
jayjay23
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Was Coyle that bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Coyle that bad? Wed Nov 28 2012, 17:09

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The team I would love to see tonight.

Bogdan

Ricketts Knight Mills Warnock

Chungy Spearing Andrews Petrov

Eagles

Ngog.

go with that we have a real chance, not that I am expecting anything like that team.

42Was Coyle that bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Coyle that bad? Wed Nov 28 2012, 17:17

the_pink_teddy

David Ngog
David Ngog

i have to agree with xmiles. should have sold SKD a long time ago (if anyone else would put up with him) whats the point of playing someone who can only run as far as Greggs when there is talent in the squad?

43Was Coyle that bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Coyle that bad? Wed Nov 28 2012, 17:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the_pink_teddy wrote:when there is talent in the squad?

Where?

44Was Coyle that bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Coyle that bad? Wed Nov 28 2012, 17:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

the_pink_teddy wrote:i have to agree with xmiles. should have sold SKD a long time ago (if anyone else would put up with him) whats the point of playing someone who can only run as far as Greggs when there is talent in the squad?

Im not a SKD hater by any measure, however - he is coming to the end of his career I thnik Mad

still no reason to slag off sombody who has been a cracking servant to the club over the past nearly 10 years!

anyway... newbie poster, welcome.

you have to tell us about yourself in the relevant thread please Very Happy

45Was Coyle that bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Coyle that bad? Wed Nov 28 2012, 18:39

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I accept the point that foreign managers may not be better than ours. A look around the Prem league managers and the better players reveals better quality. Or at least it looks that way.

I have been saying this for years ....not just recently and with this group of players. As we all know the talent abroad is better than ours.... Martinez at Wigan has about the same budget as us....club size etc .... his best players get raided by the big clubs but he still finds others who can pass a ball. Overall my point is that foreigners seem to value ball skill more than us.....we are still worried about putting in a good 'ol shift.

46Was Coyle that bad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Coyle that bad? Wed Nov 28 2012, 18:50

terenceanne wrote:I accept the point that foreign managers may not be better than ours. A look around the Prem league managers and the better players reveals better quality. Or at least it looks that way.

I have been saying this for years ....not just recently and with this group of players. As we all know the talent abroad is better than ours.... Martinez at Wigan has about the same budget as us....club size etc .... his best players get raided by the big clubs but he still finds others who can pass a ball. Overall my point is that foreigners seem to value ball skill more than us.....we are still worried about putting in a good 'ol shift.

Can't disagree with that, we value 'work horse' players in England far more than the rest of Europe do.

I think that's beginning to change now, seems to be a big culture shift happening away from the old 4-4-2, target man, quick striker sort of play and more of the top clubs are playing 4-2-3-1 and passing football. Good news!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum