Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BBC Sports Personality of the Year Joke

+6
bwfc71
WhiteBic
Lofty_Love
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

I did ask to see if they knew you and they went "Who?:, so I did explain that you won Businesswoman of Preston and that magnificent volley and all the promotions you do to vitalise that wonderful city and they still did not know who Natasha Whittam is or Whittam International PLC is. thats when they decided to check the E-Roll, and check their system for Whittam Towers inPreston Docks, Quays etc etc and still couidn't find any information on you!!!

It does sound very strange! If I were you, natasha, I would complain about it and that they should commemoaret your achievements somehow - there is still 1 month left of the Preston Guild!!!

Now I know you're bullshitting me....everyone in Preston has heard of Whittam International plc, seeing as it's headed by the Whittams from Preston.

Hold-up, weren't you born in Bolton and brought up in Little Lever and that your parents live near Manchester??? Shocked

Also Whittam International is in Manchester and NOT Preston as you keep talking about travelling to Manchester to work!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Hold-up, weren't you born in Bolton and brought up in Little Lever and that your parents live near Manchester??? Shocked

Also Whittam International is in Manchester and NOT Preston as you keep talking about travelling to Manchester to work!

Glad to see you're taking note.

I was born in Little Lever but my parents were from Preston, and their parents also. The Whittams are a famous old Preston family like the Gorricks or the Inmans (John).

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well I am your neighbourhood stalker, Natasha!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The bookies base their odds on polls as to who is likely to be the the winner. The law of averages suggests that the majority selection will win. Let's try a little social experiment on here. I am not sure how many people who sign up on here actually post but for those who have an interest in the Sports personality of the year let's see how close our poll comes to the actual result.

After much deliberation I have to go with Wiggins.

Please put down who you think will win on here and we can see how it pans out. 1 vote only.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wiggins for me too.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Who I want to win is Rory but hand on heart I think Ennis will win it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum