Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack?

+16
chipbutty
Banks of the Croal
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
gloswhite
Leeds_Trotter
Sluffy
Triumph
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? Tue Feb 19 2013, 02:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have stacked shelves in a small private supermarket more of a convenience store but that wasn't what I was there for and I was getting a one off fee for an evenings work with the camera's switched off. The thing was I quite enjoyed doing it simple and relaxing nice therapy.

82Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? Tue Feb 19 2013, 07:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
WhiteBic wrote:Ive heard depression, bipolar and Agraphobia are all on the increase as they are fairly hard to diagnose as you cannot physically see the disability. It must be easy to blag these illnesses? This then entitles you to then claim £100 - £130 per week in DLA so it outweighs £200 per week min wage.

In total I pull in £272 per week in benefit. Tax free!
Is that all? You're getting ripped off son. My gardener pays his cleaner more than that and she's only part time. How do you survive?

83Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? Tue Feb 19 2013, 08:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Good of your mum to wheel you down to the pub though. You must love her very much.

Sick. His mum is dead. Poor BH.

84Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? Tue Feb 19 2013, 10:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Good of your mum to wheel you down to the pub though. You must love her very much.

That was insensitive of me. I must have been his carer.

85Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? Tue Feb 19 2013, 12:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

That was insensitive of me. I must have been his carer.

Or is he trying to do benefits fraud???

86Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? Tue Feb 19 2013, 14:08

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

chipbutty wrote:Rammy, looks like you've fallen for the government spin about benefits.
Do you really think that people are given £500 a week to pay their rent?
The only ones to gain from this are the greedy landlords in the south east.

The vast majority of those receiving benefit are actually in work but their employers do not pay them a decent living wage. This then has to be made-up by the tax payer.
So the tax payer are subsidising these companies who probably do all they can not to pay tax themselves.

The govenment have made changes to the way they pay housing benefit. In the next 12 months the housing benefit will always go to the tenant who will then pay their landlord. It's a way of getting people to manage their money better (or in BH's case, run up rent arrear while drunk as a skunk hanging out the back of his sister).

87Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? Tue Feb 19 2013, 17:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Whitebic, I was unaware of that. I reckon that is the most stupid thing to do. Bringing in a third party to a straight-forward transaction for no real reason will mean the landlord probably having to suffer losses. Whats the point in that ?

88Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? - Page 5 Empty Re: Are You Too Good To Shelf Stack? Tue Feb 19 2013, 17:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wasn't it originally changed becaue landlords were losing money because it was given directly to tenants to give to landlords - so why change it back???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum