Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ipswich Town v Bolton

+26
doffcocker
observer
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
NickFazer
Bernard Dennis Park
Jamster26
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
Swintonwhite89
Culcheth_White
terenceanne
JonnyRandom
WhiteBic
gloswhite
Sgt. Bash
Boggersbelief
Triumph
scottjames30
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Thu Mar 14 2013, 21:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be there. It'll be brass monkeys in the Cobbold Stand and fiery on the pitch. We can win.

22Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 10:47

Swintonwhite89

Swintonwhite89
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I'm going for a scruffy 1-0 win, with Chungy baggining the winner.

23Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 10:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I'll be there. It'll be brass monkeys in the Cobbold Stand and fiery on the pitch. We can win.

Not for me unfortunately. I'm saving up for Bristol and Cardiff away.

24Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 10:57

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No,cant make it,will be sat in front of lap top for on the spot commentary from the lads who are there,thanks in advance !
He cant play Skd again can he ??? if he does a scrappy draw,if not a comfortable 0-2 win,heres hoping !!

25Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:32

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I just Dont know.

Like Ive said before, we simply HAVE to lose a game soon. not that I want us too like, but the wins we have had of late have not been entirely 'convincing' we have generally always had less shots and less possession than who we are playing.

So, il go for a scrappy 2-1 win with us conceding first...

Dawson and Super Kev (hes due)to score for bolton.

26Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 11:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I'll be there. It'll be brass monkeys in the Cobbold Stand and fiery on the pitch. We can win.

Not for me unfortunately. I'm saving up for Bristol and Cardiff away.
This is one of the few away games that are relatively handy to get to for me - lot easier than the 400 mile round trip to the Reebok! Anyone up for meeting for a pint before the game? Happy to buy a round, but have to be at the ground at 1.30 to pick up my ticket.

27Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 12:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have a feeling that this could be a draw either 0-0 or a 1-1 score.

I hope I am proven wrong though and we get another win and continue our fantastic winning form! Very Happy

28Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:38

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

As you'd expect, Ipswich are a well organised team ad they press teams really well. If the rumours of Dougie going three at the back, and then employing wing backs then I think this would work very well against them, and really stretch their team from the sides, hopefully allowing us more space to operate in the final third.

I think this a game where we need to be on the front foot. Mick won't have any problems being defensive, so the onus will be on us to do the pressing.

I think we'll win 2-0 but it won't be an easy game at all.

29Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 16:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jamster26 wrote:As you'd expect, Ipswich are a well organised team ad they press teams really well. If the rumours of Dougie going three at the back, and then employing wing backs then I think this would work very well against them, and really stretch their team from the sides, hopefully allowing us more space to operate in the final third.

I think we will see the 5-4-1 formation starting tomorrow, Knight, Wheats and Dawson with Ricketts and Alonso bombing down the flanks.

30Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 17:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ipswich aren't down near the bottom end if the championship for nothing, it will be a tough game but we will come back with the win.

31Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 17:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Ipswich aren't down near the bottom end if the championship for nothing, it will be a tough game but we will come back with the win.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

32Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 17:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he plays, it will be Chungy's 100th game for us. Considering the broken leg, that seems quick.

33Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 20:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Holden's made about 41......

34Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 22:56

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:Holden's made about 41......

How many has El Prat made ??? Too effing many came the reply !!!!

35Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 22:58

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

El Prat? Are you on about Darren Pratley?

He's playing well at the moment.

36Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:02

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:El Prat? Are you on about Darren Pratley?

If running round with his head up his arse is playing well then yep he is having a blinder. Cant tackle,cant pass cant do fuck all really. Swansea put the flags up when they got shut of the tit !!

37Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:02

5-1 Ipswich Town

38Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:07

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:5-1 Ipswich Town

Blackburn 1-2 Bolton
Bolton 1-0 Blackburn

Bolton 3 points off play offs.
Blackburn 6 points off relegation.

Enough said.

39Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Fri Mar 15 2013, 23:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Tigermin wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:El Prat? Are you on about Darren Pratley?

If running round with his head up his arse is playing well then yep he is having a blinder. Cant tackle,cant pass cant do fuck all really. Swansea put the flags up when they got shut of the tit !!

Yes we have gone on this unbeaten run with him playing nearly every minute and he has contributed fuck all.

Did he not sign an autograph for you or something?

40Ipswich Town v Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Ipswich Town v Bolton Sat Mar 16 2013, 08:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's cold and raining here in East Anglia - proper miserable this morning. Fashion tip: If anyone else is going/en route and fancies a pint and a chat before the game I'll be wearing a grey ski jacket with hood, levis and boots.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum