Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thatcher Dead.

+30
Lyric Todkill
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
wanderlust
Angry Dad
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Dan 71
Lofty_Love
Copper Dragon
Hip Priest
bwfc71
doffcocker
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
Leeds_Trotter
Sgt. Bash
Triumph
Sluffy
Tigermin
Banks of the Croal
Reebok_Rebel
Spillthebeans
Soul Kitchen
xmiles
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

121Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Thu Apr 11 2013, 02:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What sort of sick bastards are most of you ,fucking warped well glad to be leaving for the south .

122Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Thu Apr 11 2013, 09:14

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nothing warped about disliking someone for bringing industry in Lancashire and Yorkshire to its knees.

123Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Thu Apr 11 2013, 09:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:Nothing warped about disliking someone for bringing industry in Lancashire and Yorkshire to its knees.

...and selling out sport by the mass sell-off of school playing fields
...and deregulating banking and finance so that they could speculate wildly and cause another crash, conveniently blamed on someone else
...and selling off our nation's oil and gas resources from which we'll never recover
...and causing hundreds of our troops to get fried to death in HMS Sheffield by going to war over a shitty little island off the coast of Argentina in a flag waving exercise that successfully distracted the nation from the systematic dismantling of the economy
...and destroying communities and familie
...and all of her other crimes against our nation that we still suffer from
Incapable of negotiation, her populist bloody-mindedness relegated Britain's position in the world irreparably, divided the nation and we will never fully recover.

124Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Thu Apr 11 2013, 13:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's a difference between disliking someone and "celebrating" their death and having "death partys"

One is perfectly reasonable the other is a bit sad/sick. (my opinion)

125Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Thu Apr 11 2013, 13:31

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Glenda Jackson tells it as it is!

126Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Thu Apr 11 2013, 21:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Great quote from Ken Loach:

"Let's privatise her funeral. Put it out to competitive tender and accept the cheapest bid. It's what she would have wanted."

:clap:

127Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Thu Apr 11 2013, 23:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've made the guest list. It might be difficult for me to make 50+ posts on Wednesday.

128Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Thu Apr 11 2013, 23:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 2486224328 Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 2486224328

129Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Thu Apr 11 2013, 23:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've made the guest list. It might be difficult for me to make 50+ posts on Wednesday.

I shall be seeing you at St Pauls, then, Natasha!

130Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Fri Apr 12 2013, 00:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Whatever your feelings on her politics, a lot of what I'm seeing on the news is particularly unsavoury and despicable.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

131Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Fri Apr 12 2013, 08:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Don't take it personally, but I'll have to blank you if I see you. I can't have the posh folk thinking I know common Dutch mentalists.

132Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Fri Apr 12 2013, 09:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:Whatever your feelings on her politics, a lot of what I'm seeing on the news is particularly unsavoury and despicable.
What's the unsavoury and despicable bit? Her politics? Her ego? Her sabre-rattling? Her economic stupidity? Confusing as she was unsavoury and despicable in everything she did.
It was like giving a disturbed 14 year old who hates his parents control of the armed forces.

133Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Fri Apr 12 2013, 18:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Don't take it personally, but I'll have to blank you if I see you. I can't have the posh folk thinking I know common Dutch mentalists.

To be fair, I wouldn't want people thinking I know common old Preston business women of the year, considering that they do not mount to much in this country unlike true entrepeneurs, otherwise they would be in power, or at least sat in the Palace of Westminster! Very Happy

134Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good or bad lets give her the respect " for her family", she was before my time , I've heard good and bad about the woman.

But FFS. what's done is done , lets not speak ill of the dead, we have that heart, don't we in our bones?" pride in battle" weather wrong or right ?

God bless us all on Bolton nuts and god bless Maggie Thatcher.

RIP.

Last edited by scottjames30 on Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:55; edited 1 time in total

135Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Fri Apr 12 2013, 22:47

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:
mark leach wrote:Nothing warped about disliking someone for bringing industry in Lancashire and Yorkshire to its knees.

...and selling out sport by the mass sell-off of school playing fields
...and deregulating banking and finance so that they could speculate wildly and cause another crash, conveniently blamed on someone else
...and selling off our nation's oil and gas resources from which we'll never recover
...and causing hundreds of our troops to get fried to death in HMS Sheffield by going to war over a shitty little island off the coast of Argentina in a flag waving exercise that successfully distracted the nation from the systematic dismantling of the economy
...and destroying communities and familie
...and all of her other crimes against our nation that we still suffer from
Incapable of negotiation, her populist bloody-mindedness relegated Britain's position in the world irreparably, divided the nation and we will never fully recover.

What a complete and utter load of bollocks,if it wasnt so fucking inaccurate on every level it would be laughable. You need a history lesson based on facts you complete and utter fuckwit !!!! You spout some utter shite normally but even for the fuckwit you are this is the best,crawl back into your hole,read some books, then fuck off !!!!

136Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Fri Apr 12 2013, 23:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Disagree by all means but there's no need for such abuse fella.

137Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Fri Apr 12 2013, 23:52

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

'and causing hundreds of our troops to get fried to death in HMS Sheffield by going to war over a shitty little island off the coast of Argentina in a flag waving exercise that successfully distracted the nation from the systematic dismantling of the economy'

Wanderlust - I thought that was one of the good things that she did (by the way, hundreds didn't die on the Sheffield) with taking the fight to the IRA, whilst giving the democratically elected Irish government a say in Northern Ireland.

I never voted for her and most of the other stuff that you've said I agree with, but street parties and the downloading of that childs song to get it to No1 shows me that we're a nation full of cretinous twats.

138Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Sat Apr 13 2013, 00:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:'and causing hundreds of our troops to get fried to death in HMS Sheffield by going to war over a shitty little island off the coast of Argentina in a flag waving exercise that successfully distracted the nation from the systematic dismantling of the economy'

Wanderlust - I thought that was one of the good things that she did (by the way, hundreds didn't die on the Sheffield) with taking the fight to the IRA, whilst giving the democratically elected Irish government a say in Northern Ireland.

I never voted for her and most of the other stuff that you've said I agree with, but street parties and the downloading of that childs song to get it to No1 shows me that we're a nation full of cretinous twats.

Talking donkey shit!!!!

139Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Sat Apr 13 2013, 00:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Scott, you're a self confessed dope smoking daft lad that's still wet behind the ears, so please forgive me for talking 'donkey shit'.

140Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 Empty Re: Thatcher Dead. Sat Apr 13 2013, 00:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy Scott, Copper dragon is going to kick your wet ears. Thatcher Dead. - Page 7 1415013262

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum