Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your Tipple this evening?

+28
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Norpig
Keegan
Angry Dad
NickFazer
Michael Bolton
Soul Kitchen
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

61Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat May 21 2016, 12:06

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:Had a glass of rosé with lunch. Several Tecaté's topped off with a couple of vodka sodas to follow tonight.

ugh

62Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat May 21 2016, 13:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very messy last night. Persuaded the missus to let me play 5 a side with a load of 20 something mates from the gym and to my great embarrassment, pulled my groin/thigh in the sodding warm up. Never played on 4G astro before. Right leg turned into a noodle but not to be deterred I dropped back and threw myself at everything that came my way, fell over and shouted a lot for an hour before returning home limping and in some pain. Decided to self medicate with brandy, but only had a quarter bottle left so when it ran out went on to the rum. By midnight I was on the voddie and completely pain-free.
Got up at noon and the leg was still killing me so I dug out some anti-inflammatories and the magic codeine so feeling a lot better now. Going out tonight so with a bit of luck the missus will drive.

63Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat May 21 2016, 13:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Persuaded the missus to let me play 5 a side with a load of 20 something mates from the gym

There's just something very wrong with that sentence.

64Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat May 21 2016, 13:36

Not much of that bottle of Bells left when I got up this morning.

Decided to try and use the restorative power of exercise to see if that would help alleviate my suffering.

Got the bike out of the garage and embarked upon a trip up the East Lancs cycle path.

Made it about half a mile and then promptly vomited all over the handlebars and down my front.

Bike (swiftly returned to the garage) now smells of sick and I still feel like shit.

Sticking to drinking tea tonight.

65Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat May 21 2016, 16:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Persuaded the missus to let me play 5 a side with a load of 20 something mates from the gym

There's just something very wrong with that sentence.

Correct. There should be a full stop at the end.

66Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 13:07

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Not much of that bottle of Bells left when I got up this morning.

Decided to try and use the restorative power of exercise to see if that would help alleviate my suffering.

Got the bike out of the garage and embarked upon a trip up the East Lancs cycle path.

Made it about half a mile and then promptly vomited all over the handlebars and down my front.

Bike (swiftly returned to the garage) now smells of sick and I still feel like shit.

Laughing

67Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 13:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poor old Bread. Can't stay on his bike. Razz

68Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 13:29

I had chocolate milk last night.  Asdas premium brand.  Paying for it today

69Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 13:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was it this one?
Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 27533888_280_IDShot_3

70Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 13:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chocolate milk and vodka is good Johnny, i remember spending 2 weeks in Magaluf drinking loads of it  Very Happy

71Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 13:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to be banana milk for me.

72Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 14:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Depends which bar - at "The Lawn Club"/"Club House" it is normally either San Miguel or Brooklyn IPA, or if I am at "Great Ale At The Vaults" definitely their IPA (unnamed).

73Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 15:41

boltonbonce wrote:Was it this one?
Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 27533888_280_IDShot_3
That's the stuff. Proper hardcore

74Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 16:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's full of fat

75Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sun May 22 2016, 21:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have developed a taste for Sharp's Doombar Ale. It's on offer at Asda at the moment, four bottles for a fiver. It's up there with Timothy Taylor's landlord in my opinion.

76Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon May 23 2016, 10:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have developed a taste for Sharp's Doombar Ale. It's on offer at Asda at the moment, four bottles for a fiver. It's up there with Timothy Taylor's landlord in my opinion.
Very popular around Norfolk as a guest beer last year RT and although I don't often drink beer, I quite liked it too as it goes down easily. Felt like flavoured lager rather than bitter bitter if that makes sense.

77Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon May 23 2016, 10:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Not much of that bottle of Bells left when I got up this morning.

:rofl:

78Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon May 23 2016, 10:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a cracking beer if you don't like bitter that is too hoppy. It's one of my favourites.

79Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon May 23 2016, 13:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

my favourite beer by a country mile is this

Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 I_G_LR_-_330ml_Rum_Finish_Amber_1024x1024

80Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon May 23 2016, 18:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not tried that one Norpig. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum