Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vagitarian Rights?

+13
Tigermin
Triumph
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Keegan
gloswhite
Sluffy
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Vagitarian Rights? Empty Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 09:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A couple of lesbians from the Isle of Man are seething after a landlord refused to rent his flat to them because they were "rug munchers".

Vagitarian Rights? _67577171_kira&laura(1)

Kira Izzard and Laura Cull (both quite butch, above) have been informed this is perfectly legal in the Isle of Man and been advised to shut up and stop buying flat shoes and dungarees.

Of course the usual suspects are up in arms about this "travesty of justice". Rob McDowall, who chairs the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Tranny network (LGBT), has subsequently written to each of the island's politicians to say he is quite livid about this.

So what do you think? Forget homophobia, racism, ageism, sexism etc....shouldn't a landlord be able to rent his house to whoever he likes. If he doesn't like gays then shouldn't he be allowed to say so. We might not agree with it, but surely the whole point of being British is being able to refuse entry to gays, lezzers, gingers, United fans, fat people, smelly people, bald people etc?

If you were renting your house out, wouldn't you want someone in it you felt comfortable with?

2Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 09:53

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wasn't there a similar story about 2 gay guys a while back?

It should be up to the owner who they let stay in their hotel imo.

3Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 09:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Wasn't there a similar story about 2 gay guys a while back?

It should be up to the owner who they let stay in their hotel imo.

Indeed there was. It's equal rights gone too far.

If you own a property or business you should have the right to refuse anyone you choose. If someone stopped me entering their shop because they had something against pretty ex-model businesswomen I would say "fair enough".

4Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 11:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about the rights of the landlord ? Surely a landlord has the right to pick and choose who he lets out his property to?

5Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 11:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hm, sets a bit of a precedent though doesn't it.

I mean i do agree tbh, but where does it end, could you refuse a jew or a muslim, a black/white person, an asian, someone with blonde hair?

6Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:hm, sets a bit of a precedent though doesn't it.

I mean i do agree tbh, but where does it end, could you refuse a jew or a muslim, a black/white person, an asian, someone with blonde hair?

If it's your own home or property you should be able to decide who goes into it - I don't like people who would bar jews/muslims/black/Asian/gay/ginger but it should be their right to do so.

7Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 11:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just think it sets an uncomfortable precedent, would you be comfortable to see signs outside of properties and notes on adverts proclaiming "no gays" "no blacks" "no jews" "no muslims"

I wouldn't.

8Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I just think it sets an uncomfortable precedent, would you be comfortable to see signs outside of properties and notes on adverts proclaiming "no gays" "no blacks" "no jews" "no muslims"

I wouldn't.

Fair point, neither would I. But at the same time people shouldn't be forced to accept people they don't want.

9Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 11:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What was the landlords reasoning behind him not wanting a lesbian couple in his flat?

10Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What was the landlords reasoning behind him not wanting a lesbian couple in his flat?

Don't know to be honest, there was no quote from him on the BBC website.

11Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 11:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He'll be some religious weirdo.

12Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 11:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather someone come out and just say "i don't like lesbos" tbh. People who hide behind the cross or whatever nonsense it is they believe are cowardly tossers.

13Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 13:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:What was the landlords reasoning behind him not wanting a lesbian couple in his flat?

He'd just laid some new carpets and didn't want them ruining.

14Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 13:21

Reebok Trotter wrote:

He'd just laid some new carpets and didn't want them ruining.

lol!

15Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 15:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Good for him i wouldn't either only perfectly respectable fair haired blue eye'd good looking heterosexual couples are allowed to dwell in my properties.

16Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 15:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Good for him i wouldn't either only perfectly respectable fair haired blue eye'd good looking heterosexual couples are allowed to dwell in my properties.

But I thought you liked lesbians, didn't you make your wife and her friend get it on?

17Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 17:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Good for him i wouldn't either only perfectly respectable fair haired blue eye'd good looking heterosexual couples are allowed to dwell in my properties.

But I thought you liked lesbians, didn't you make your wife and her friend get it on?
No i did not make them and they are not lesbians they had some girly fun is all and yes i like watching that and they knew that so they put on a really good show. They are really feminen girls not those brick shithouse types on your pic nat. I know lots of women who like to have the occasional bit of girl on girl.

18Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 17:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

No i did not make them and they are not lesbians they had some girly fun is all and yes i like watching that and they knew that so they put on a really good show. They are really feminen girls not those brick shithouse types on your pic nat. I know lots of women who like to have the occasional bit of girl on girl.

Did you get her pregnant AD?

19Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 17:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:No i did not make them and they are not lesbians they had some girly fun is all and yes i like watching that and they knew that so they put on a really good show. They are really feminen girls not those brick shithouse types on your pic nat. I know lots of women who like to have the occasional bit of girl on girl.

So your wife and her friend were having lesbian sex but they're not lesbians?

If it walks like a dyke....

20Vagitarian Rights? Empty Re: Vagitarian Rights? Tue May 14 2013, 17:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Did you get her pregnant AD?
Yes Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum