Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brazil v England

+19
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Spillthebeans
Tigermin
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
waynagain
WhiteBic
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
Angry Dad
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Brazil v England  Empty Brazil v England Tue May 28 2013, 12:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With the football season over I'm very glad of a couple of England matches to pass the time. These are to mark the FA's 150th anniversary.

First up is the Republic of Ireland (Wednesday 29th May 20:00) - Its the first time we have played Ireland since the abandoned game in 1995. Should be a lively game Smile

Then next up is Brazil (Sunday 2nd June 20:00) - Again I suspect this will be a good game.

I know not all of you like or follow England (which I find strange, if you are English) But should be a nice bit of entertainment.

2Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Tue May 28 2013, 13:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

18 years ago since the abandoned match - God how time flies!

I probably would have said just 6 or 7 if someone had asked me. I'm getting old.

3Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Tue May 28 2013, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:With the football season over I'm very glad of a couple of England matches to pass the time. These are to mark the FA's 150th anniversary.

First up is the Republic of Ireland (Wednesday 29th May 20:00) - Its the first time we have played Ireland since the abandoned game in 1995. Should be a lively game Smile

Then next up is Brazil (Sunday 2nd June 20:00) - Again I suspect this will be a good game.

I know not all of you like or follow England (which I find strange, if you are English) But should be a nice bit of entertainment.

I truly could not care less. Half the squad will pull out saying they are "tired" and the other half will be Premier League subs and reserves. Boring.

4Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Tue May 28 2013, 13:28

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A few Bolton fans on that video.

5Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Tue May 28 2013, 13:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'd rather watch dog shit dry up on a hot day than an england game.

6Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Tue May 28 2013, 17:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

1. Roy Hodgson has clarified the situation surrounding who will captain England in the friendly against England on Wednesday.

2. It initially appeared that Ashley Cole who lead the side out in recognition of him passing 100 caps, but Frank Lampard would remain captain of the side.

3. However, it has been confirmed that Cole will be captain.

7Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Tue May 28 2013, 19:22

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Couldn't give a monkeys about these two games. International qualifiers and friendly games are a joke - I know they bring a lot of money in for each country's FA but people hate them now.
World cups and Euro Championships are fantastic though, although I always support Portugal nowadays.

8Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Tue May 28 2013, 19:23

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

And... Sluffy - I remember that England game in Dublin, jesus christ 18 years ago? Time never used to go this fast!

9Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Tue May 28 2013, 20:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather stick pins in my bollocks than watch England nowadays .

10Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 13:45

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can't believe Cole is walking the England team out tonight. He is an ignorant wanker and desperved all the stick he got by the press a few years back. He is also responsible for taking a air rifle to his work place and shooting a new member of the Chelsea training ground staff. I am sure it was a young lad as well. What a wanker.

11Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 14:09

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

WhiteBic wrote:Can't believe Cole is walking the England team out tonight. He is an ignorant wanker and desperved all the stick he got by the press a few years back. He is also responsible for taking a air rifle to his work place and shooting a new member of the Chelsea training ground staff. I am sure it was a young lad as well. What a wanker.

He's there for his footballing ability. He's been one of the best full backs England have ever had. If footballers were only allowed to play for their country because they are saints, there wouldn't even be a World Cup. He's an angel compared to some and if he came to play for Bolton next season I welcome him with open arms.

12Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 14:11

waynagain wrote:

He's there for his footballing ability. He's been one of the best full backs England have ever had. If footballers were only allowed to play for their country because they are saints, there wouldn't even be a World Cup. He's an angel compared to some and if he came to play for Bolton next season I welcome him with open arms.

:agree: don't care how much of a twat he is according to the tabloids (doesn't mean he's a wanker in reality) he deserves to be respected as one of the best players we've ever produced.

13Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 14:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coles time should be up, baines is the better player now

14Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 21:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Utter, utter, utter shit.
I had an email from Ladbrokes - bet £10 in play and get a free £10 bet. Muggins here put it on England at the start of the second half. What a joke. England are a joke. Roy Hodgson what a joke.
Come a years time people will be making out we will win the world cup. Bollocks.
Shit team. Shit players. Shit manager. Shit FA.
Ireland are bloody rubbish, I saw them last year get battered at home to Germany 6-1, yet we cannot even beat them at home.
I hate England.

15Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 22:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're full of overpaid arsewipes , up their own arse tossers Mike, Its makes me laugh at the start when they say " I hope we don't underestimate them" they are as good as we are, we are ranked 5th in the world or something daft Laughing .

FFS England wake up and smell the coffee .

Mike do you want to support Brazil with me ?

16Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 22:15

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:They're full of overpaid arsewipes , up their own arse tossers Mike, Its makes me laugh at the start when they say " I hope we don't underestimate them" they are as good as we are, we are ranked 5th in the world or something daft Laughing .

Yes I bloody hate England - they are arsewipes who only play for personal glory. Remember the world cup in 2002 when they drew against Sweden, not one bloody player went to the England fans after the game and they got slaughtered for it. They couldn't give a shit. But because they got slaughtered for it they started going way over the top for the next year or so. In one game Beckham was applauding the away fans for about 5 minutes - he only did it to look good, he couldn't give a shit.

In the world cup when England drew with Algeria and the England fans booed, Rooney mouthed off to the camera "Nice to be booed by your own fans". He later apologised but did he mean it? Did he shite.

I never support England, I just thought surely they are good enough to beat Ireland. I hope the England team bus rolls off the motorway on the way to the hotel and they are all trapped inside for ages.

17Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 22:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:They're full of overpaid arsewipes , up their own arse tossers Mike, Its makes me laugh at the start when they say " I hope we don't underestimate them" they are as good as we are, we are ranked 5th in the world or something daft Laughing .

Yes I bloody hate England - they are arsewipes who only play for personal glory. Remember the world cup in 2002 when they drew against Sweden, not one bloody player went to the England fans after the game and they got slaughtered for it. They couldn't give a shit. But because they got slaughtered for it they started going way over the top for the next year or so. In one game Beckham was applauding the away fans for about 5 minutes - he only did it to look good, he couldn't give a shit.

In the world cup when England drew with Algeria and the England fans booed, Rooney mouthed off to the camera "Nice to be booed by your own fans". He later apologised but did he mean it? Did he shite.

I never support England, I just thought surely they are good enough to beat Ireland. I hope the England team bus rolls off the motorway on the way to the hotel and they are all trapped inside for ages.

We'll support Brazil in the next game Mike, I think we'll win that one, Neymar, and Oscar for us in a 2-0 win.

18Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 22:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well I don't make many good choices but turning england game off before half time was one of my better choices.

I bet the big nations like Germany and Brazil laugh their arses off when they see we are atill persisting with the likes of Defoe up front, I don't know how many big tournaments he needs before the england managers realise this guy is piss poor.

19Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 23:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Did anyone see Shane Long jump up and pump his fists in the air at the final whistle?

That said all you need to know about this game.

Bog trotters.

20Brazil v England  Empty Re: Brazil v England Wed May 29 2013, 23:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If only england had players like Holden who actually want to play for their countries, i've never seen a guy so excited to play for america, fair play to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum