Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it really possible to chat someone up in places like the supermarket?

+5
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I heard recently that a great place to get a date is the supermarket or places like a bus stop. What are other people's take on this? I was stood by the pudding part of the supermarket yesterday deciding which cake I wanted but it would seem wrong and creepy trying to start to chat to some random woman. 

Has anyone tried before? Or do you agree it's not likely?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I heard recently that a great place to get a date is the supermarket or places like a bus stop. What are other people's take on this? I was stood by the pudding part of the supermarket yesterday deciding which cake I wanted but it would seem wrong and creepy trying to start to chat to some random woman. 

I think you're in the wrong aisle to bag a woman.

Women generally prefer their men without a big cake in their hands.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

But women love cake too!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:I heard recently that a great place to get a date is the supermarket or places like a bus stop. What are other people's take on this? I was stood by the pudding part of the supermarket yesterday deciding which cake I wanted but it would seem wrong and creepy trying to start to chat to some random woman. 

I think you're in the wrong aisle to bag a woman.

Women generally prefer their men without a big cake in their hands.

:rofl:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:But women love cake too!

Indeed they do, but they want a man with a rugged body, not the Michelin man look.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Definately , my wife picked me up in the co-op.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Angry Dad wrote:Definately , my wife picked me up in the co-op.

Pissed again :tongue2:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Definately , my wife picked me up in the co-op.

Tell me that's a piss take AD.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat, I don't look like Michelin man, what you being like that for? 
Out of interest what sort of physique do you like a guy to have and what physique would turn you off?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Scott i cant answer posts dont know what's up!!! but to answer your question no its not ,its true this lovely girl just came up to me in the co-op while i nipped in to get a drink and said hi iv'e seen you about would you like to take me out, she'd seen me around and had taken ages to get up the nerve to say something.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:Scott i cant answer posts dont know what's up!!! but to answer your question no its not ,its true this lovely girl just came up to me in the co-op while i nipped in to get a drink and said hi iv'e seen you about would you like to take me out, she'd seen me around and had taken ages to get up the nerve to say something.
Some supermarkets in the sates have 'singles evenings' where people are encouraged to interact.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was married at the time though but life can play strange tricks on you and i dont regret it.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I was single and looking for a bit of action I would probably head for Walmart.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You can tell a lot about a woman by what she has in her shopping cart

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You into fat birds RT:) cos thats all i saw last time i was in wallmart, you get a better class of woman in publix, but for fucks sake dont go into piggly wiggly.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:You into fat birds RT:) cos thats all i saw last time i was in wallmart, you get a better class of woman in publix, but for fucks sake dont go into piggly wiggly.
Never go shopping for a date in Walmart - here's a few reasons
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/

Never been in a Publix, there were Piggly Wiggly's in Bermuda and you did get to see a lot of chicks shopping in their bikinis.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry Wayne, Halloween is still your Quality Very Happy

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Don't worry Wayne, Halloween is still your Quality Very Happy 

Why would that be?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:You into fat birds RT:) cos thats all i saw last time i was in wallmart, you get a better class of woman in publix, but for fucks sake dont go into piggly wiggly.

I have been told that the wet fish counter at Morrisons has potential. The scent of Kippers wafting about can often heighten ones libido.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:But women love cake too!

Indeed they do, but they want a man with a rugged body, not the Michelin man look.

Surely it should be 'we' ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum