Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it really possible to chat someone up in places like the supermarket?

+5
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:Definately , my wife picked me up in the co-op.
Which co-op? I worked 35 years for them,

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:You into fat birds RT:) cos thats all i saw last time i was in wallmart, you get a better class of woman in publix, but for fucks sake dont go into piggly wiggly.

I have been told that the wet fish counter at Morrisons has potential. The scent of Kippers wafting about can often heighten ones libido.
reminds me of the story about the blind man walking past the fish counter at Morrisons and saying 'morning ladies'

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Scott i cant answer posts dont know what's up!!! but to answer your question no its not ,its true this lovely girl just came up to me in the co-op while i nipped in to get a drink and said hi iv'e seen you about would you like to take me out, she'd seen me around and had taken ages to get up the nerve to say something.
Some supermarkets in the sates have 'singles evenings' where people are encouraged to interact.

Keep going, you might get lucky one day.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Scott i cant answer posts dont know what's up!!! but to answer your question no its not ,its true this lovely girl just came up to me in the co-op while i nipped in to get a drink and said hi iv'e seen you about would you like to take me out, she'd seen me around and had taken ages to get up the nerve to say something.
Some supermarkets in the sates have 'singles evenings' where people are encouraged to interact.

Keep going, you might get lucky one day.
You might get lucky if they start doing 'Gay Night' in Morrisons

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dont worry Wayne, you might get lucky one day .

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Dont worry Wayne, you might get lucky one day .
Can't think of a comeback so you repeat what you just said? Ask your mummy what you should say.
BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing your losing it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum