Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage?

+10
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Sluffy
largehat
Quent
xmiles
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 21:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Simple question, do you have a problem with gay marriages?

I'm not a homophobe, I love gay people, but it's a step too far for the PC brigade in my book. I don't think we should be suggesting to our children that two daddies or two mummies is the norm.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do you reconcile you're deep religious belief with your "love of gays"

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:How do you reconcile you're deep religious belief with your "love of gays"

I believe in God, but I make my own choices. I'm not one of those religious nutters who take everything in the bible literally.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really don't see how anyone can believe in God but not his teachings.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever floats your boat. It's not my idea of fun but these civil partnerships do seem to be taking off in quite a big way.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I really don't see how anyone can believe in God but not his teachings.

Shut it you bellend, stop turning this into a religeous thread.

my auntie is in a civil partnership, and has been for a while. it just seems normal to me, not sure it's such a big deal to the youth of today.

I think it's great that Zak Knight and Owen Coyle will soon be able to marry.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have no problem with it at all. If they want to get married, then so let them, what harm is it doing to anyone?

Homosexuality has been going on since the beginning of time, whenever that was, and not just in Humans, but also other species. One may say its natural selection, or one may say it is actually natural - who knows, or cares???

10How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:09

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

No problem.

11How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote: One may say its natural selection, or one may say it is actually natural - who knows, or cares???

Don't go saying that sort of thing if you are ever on holiday in Zimbabwe. I have heard that Bob Mugabe has a very dim view of fudge packers.

12How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:17

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote: One may say its natural selection, or one may say it is actually natural - who knows, or cares???

Don't go saying that sort of thing if you are ever on holiday in Zimbabwe. I have heard that Bob Mugabe has a very dim view of fudge packers.

Probably because he is hiding his own true identity - those who are fiercely against it, are 9 times out of 10, just trying to deny their own sexuality, the other 1 are just inhuman and would beat up anyone.

13How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you ever "experimented" Chris, you seem an open-minded sort of guy.

They say 1 in 4 men have tried it....that means one of you, RT, Hipster or sluffy has had gay sex. I might do a poll.

14How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't had gay sex personally, but why would i concern myself with someone else's business.

Do what comes natural to you, if you fancy men/women, great. I don't see why these things are even debated anymore.

15How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I haven't had gay sex personally, but why would i concern myself with someone else's business.

Do what comes natural to you, if you fancy men/women, great. I don't see why these things are even debated anymore.

Don't you see a problem if gay marriages become the norm? What if, in 100 years, everyone is gay?

16How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Have you ever "experimented" Chris, you seem an open-minded sort of guy.

They say 1 in 4 men have tried it....that means one of you, RT, Hipster or sluffy has had gay sex. I might do a poll.

1 in 4 is awfully high. The experts reckon the true figure is roughly 4% of the male population. I can't speak for ' Uncle Bob ' but I can categorically state that I have never sampled a hot beef injection, nor would I wish to.

17How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I haven't had gay sex personally, but why would i concern myself with someone else's business.

Don't you see a problem if gay marriages become the norm? What if, in 100 years, everyone is gay?

well it wouldn't because that would mean some genetic shift in our evolution.

18How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
well it wouldn't because that would mean some genetic shift in our evolution.

History is full of evolution. What if people get a taste for it and it becomes the new craze?

19How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really can't answer that in all seriousness because it's preposterous.

20How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Sun Mar 04 2012, 22:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I really can't answer that in all seriousness because it's preposterous.

50 years ago it was preposterous that gay people would be able to marry. Who knows what the next 50 years will bring. Maybe it will be compulsary to bring down the population.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum