Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage?

+10
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Sluffy
largehat
Quent
xmiles
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: Whats the john kid gonna think when he goes to school? my mums a man!! my dad thinks he,s a woman!! are his so called parents gonna creep him out when he discovers girls? or will he have been converted by then.

Did you travel here from 1940?

42How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is a good point about why a gay or lesbian couple would want to marry in a church, i get the idea that they want to have the same rights as everyone else, but why would you want to marry in a "house" of an organisation that thinks you're abnormal.

43How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

As far as I am concerned all gay marriage is wrong, as for having kid,s that is even worse.

44How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:but why would you want to marry in a "house" of an organisation that thinks you're abnormal.

It doesn't stop you coming on here every day.

45How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:but why would you want to marry in a "house" of an organisation that thinks you're abnormal.

It doesn't stop you coming on here every day.

fair do's i won't come on here anymore.

(internet meltdown)

Sad

46How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:10

Fantastic news.

47How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
fair do's i won't come on here anymore.

(internet meltdown)

Sad

To do it properly you need to throw a few threats around before deleting your account.

48How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ye get on with it Hipster you puff.

49How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We don't pre-screen heterosexuals for their parenting skills before we "allow" them to breed - any old toerags can drop brats and drag them up. At least kids brought up in a loving relationship, either straight or gay will have a chance of learning some values and if they happen to have good parenting skills all the better. It's got f*** all to do with sexuality.

It's the marriage bit I have problems understanding.

50How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Ye get on with it Hipster you puff.

Where do you live you cretin? I'm coming round in 20 minutes with a fcuking sawn off.

51How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Where do you live you cretin? I'm coming round in 20 minutes with a fcuking sawn off.

Can you even buy a sawn off in Aberdeen? I smell BS.

52How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:18

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I live in Devon, so i will see you in 20 mins then, stop crying before you set off.

53How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I live in Devon, so i will see you in 20 mins then, stop crying before you set off.

obviously I'm joking, how anyone can get upset on a football forum i have no idea.

54How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

O i feel safe now.

55How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 16:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote: Whats the john kid gonna think when he goes to school? my mums a man!! my dad thinks he,s a woman!! are his so called parents gonna creep him out when he discovers girls? or will he have been converted by then.

Did you travel here from 1940?
No i just aint been brainwashed into believing wrongs right and rights wrong and i wont be threatend by the thought police either Homosexuality is sick and no amount of dressing it up makes it acceptable.

56How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 16:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're sounding increasingly repressed mate.

57How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 16:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:You're sounding increasingly repressed mate.
Thats not the word to describe me by a bloody long way.

58How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 16:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

59How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 17:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It is not my cup of tea. To each his own, I just do not want your sexuality to be thrust upon me. Sex and relationships should be personal and does not need to be flaunted around.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

60How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Mon Mar 05 2012, 17:29

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Interesting but no i have my own views.Did check out that redhead called rene what a rack.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum