Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage?

+10
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Sluffy
largehat
Quent
xmiles
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 5 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 14:41

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You Godless souls will have a lot to answer for when He comes.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

82How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 5 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 14:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:A lot of people on this thread are going to Hell. And I don't mean Blackburn.

Blackburn is where Hell goes when it freezes over!

83How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 5 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 15:36

Reebok Trotter wrote:
doffcocker wrote: Maybe Bolton Hater can vouch for this.

Bolton Hater is an ugly cnut. When he was a little lad he was that ugly that dirty old men used to give him bags of sweets just to get him out of their cars.

Actually women can't keep their hands off me, not bad considering I'm almost 40.

84How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 5 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 15:39

a man shud be able to marry one woman and one man that way you get the best of both worlds

85How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 5 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 15:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Which God are we talking about here I'm confused.

the sun god?

the god(dess) of love?

the god of war?

Allah?

Christian God?

Whichever one you would like to believe in. If none of the above appeal, make one up.

86How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? - Page 5 Empty Re: How Do You Feel About Gay Marriage? Tue Mar 06 2012, 16:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

God exists. The only time I have truly prayed was before the play-off final against PNE.

He came through for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum