Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you have booed Coyle?

+10
rammywhite
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
kennster
boltonbonce
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What would be your actions?

Would you have booed Coyle? Vote_lcap24%Would you have booed Coyle? Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Would you have booed Coyle? Vote_lcap6%Would you have booed Coyle? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Would you have booed Coyle? Vote_lcap70%Would you have booed Coyle? Vote_rcap 70% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 12:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Had Coyle not been fired today and got a rough reception from the Bolton fans on 15 Dec I would have been disappointed. Here's how it is.

Megson was keeping the ship afloat in an unsustainable manner. Coyle was brought in for an all round change of approach. He had the ship well under control for a while, but would ultimately take it down anyway. 
He didn't drop a bomb on Bolton Town Hall or turn up to training sporting a swastika. He did the only thing a manager can do which is to go with his own (flawed) judgement, and he generally took criticism well. He also represented the club commendably during the unique Fabrice Muamba situation. 

Would you have given him some stick?

2Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 12:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One thread on Coyle has already been merged to wandering minds today.

This would be best suited there Smile

3Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 12:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Had Coyle not been fired today and got a rough reception from the Bolton fans on 15 Dec I would have been disappointed. Here's how it is.

Megson was keeping the ship afloat in an unsustainable manner. Coyle was brought in for an all round change of approach. He had the ship well under control for a while, but would ultimately take it down anyway. 
He didn't drop a bomb on Bolton Town Hall or turn up to training sporting a swastika. He did the only thing a manager can do which is to go with his own (flawed) judgement, and he generally took criticism well. He also represented the club commendably during the unique Fabrice Muamba situation. 

You absolute bellend.

I was going to do more than boo, I was going to throw bricks at the useless wanker.

He took us down from the PL when it was easier to keep us up, mainly through a complete lack of tactical know how and a lack of spirit within the team.

He had favourite players which he picked every week and a favourite tactic which he used every week.

And if anyone has any lingering thoughts that he was a decent manager I have two words for you: David Ngog.

4Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 13:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David ngog is a good player

5Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 13:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:Had Coyle not been fired today and got a rough reception from the Bolton fans on 15 Dec I would have been disappointed. Here's how it is.

You absolute bellend.

I was going to do more than boo, I was going to throw bricks at the useless wanker.

He took us down from the PL when it was easier to keep us up, mainly through a complete lack of tactical know how and a lack of spirit within the team.

He had favourite players which he picked every week and a favourite tactic which he used every week.

And if anyone has any lingering thoughts that he was a decent manager I have two words for you: David Ngog.
I knew I'd get all this bollocks. We know he was a bad manager. The question is, is that really a reason to hate a person? I suppose to a twisted cow like you, the answer is yes.

6Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 13:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:David ngog is a good player

is he bollocks! biggest waste of money and wages we have had for many years.

7Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 13:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i wouldn't have booed him, he was a decent player for us but turned into a very poor manager. He should have been sacked when we got relegated, any other manager without a Bolton connection would have been.

Nice man but crap manager

8Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 13:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I knew I'd get all this bollocks. We know he was a bad manager. The question is, is that really a reason to hate a person? I suppose to a twisted cow like you, the answer is yes.
You just don't understand football do you doffcocker, you middle class ponce.

Football is life and death, it means everything to a loyal fan like me. I used to have an orgasm at least twice a day knowing that we were in the Premier League, but Owen Coyle took those orgasms away from me through sheer shite management.

I'd bring back public hangings for crap managers.

9Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 13:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Rubbish

10Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 13:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
:agree: 

11Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amazing that someone who claims not to be a WUM would defend the decision to pay £4m for Ngog.

That's about £1m per goal isn't it. Or 1p per open goal miss.

12Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 14:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he could add consistency to his game he'd be a top striker, he's still young so I haven't lost faith.

13Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 14:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:If he could add consistency to his game he'd be a top striker, he's still young so I haven't lost faith.
Absolute garbage - he is consistent, consistently crap.

I haven't come away from a single game ever thinking Ngog was brilliant during the game. Not even once.

14Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 14:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Really? The games against Cardiff and charlton at home last season spring to mind, he showed what he can do.

15Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 14:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:If he could add consistency to his game he'd be a top striker, he's still young so I haven't lost faith.
Nurse! The screens.

16Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 15:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Rubbish
Give it up as a bad job Boggers that lad is garbage, always was and always will be. He couldn't a cows arse with a banjo and is always injured

17Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 17:14

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Boggersbelief wrote:Really? The games against Cardiff and charlton at home last season spring to mind, he showed what he can do.
2 games out of 80?

N'gog is crap end of.

18Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 17:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

Nice man but crap manager
This.

19Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 17:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Really? The games against Cardiff and charlton at home last season spring to mind, he showed what he can do.
2 games out of 80?

N'gog is crap end of.
No he isn't you pleb.

20Would you have booed Coyle? Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 17:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:
2 games out of 80?

N'gog is crap end of.
He has played 66 games in total for Bolton scoring 11 goals, not that this changes anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum