Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you have booed Coyle?

+10
rammywhite
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
kennster
boltonbonce
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
doffcocker
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What would be your actions?

Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Vote_lcap70%Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 70% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 19:02

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No, I wouldn't have booed him, he was a good player for us back in the day and the fact that the Board took too long to sack the guy wasn't his fault either. He got a lot wrong and some circumstances worked against him, but I don't doubt that he did his best and that is all you can ask of anyone.

22Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 19:14

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

NickFazer wrote:No, I wouldn't have booed him, he was a good player for us back in the day and the fact that the Board took too long to sack the guy wasn't his fault either. He got a lot wrong and some circumstances worked against him, but I don't doubt that he did his best and that is all you can ask of anyone.
Well said Nick-a lot of people will agree with sentiments you expressed here. Coyle was a decent bloke just out of his depth in terms of managing at this level.
He gave us a lot of good times as  a player and some deeply frustrating ones as manager.
As a minimum we can respect him as a decent man- booing him would have been an infantile ,pointless and brain dead occupation.

23Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:booing him would have been an infantile ,pointless and brain dead occupation.
And yet I have more braincells than you.

24Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:43

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't you have to be under 7 to plan booing someone?

25Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:Don't you have to be under 7 to plan booing someone?
I'm 28. So no.

26Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 21:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:booing him would have been an infantile ,pointless and brain dead occupation.
No you don't. I won't go into qualifications and occupation- but the basic answer is that you don't

27Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 21:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd of probably cheered him for his shite tactics and game-plan. The guy is so clueless they would've been 5000 Bolton fans cheering his name when we were playing Wigan off the park and Coyle wouldn't of known what to do ' apart from running out clapping his hands like a seal'.

28Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 21:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wessy wrote:Don't you have to be under 7 to plan booing someone?
I'm 33 (I'm really older than that, see my wonky tits pic!). So no.
:biggrin: 

Last edited by karlypants on Mon Dec 02 2013, 21:19; edited 1 time in total

29Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 21:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:David ngog is a good player
is he bollocks! biggest waste of money and wages we have had for many years.
He was Nat's sports personality of the year last week!! Granted there was a smell of bullshit emanating from the screen.

30Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 21:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
No you don't. I won't go into qualifications and occupation- but the basic answer is that you don't
Nat's on benefits!

31Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 21:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen Coyle in football management is like Magoo working for NASA, nuff said.

32Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 21:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Number of braincells aren't determined by your job you idiots. Or are you saying politicians are clever?

I could outsmart all of you in my sleep.

33Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Mon Dec 02 2013, 22:14

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You can take no notice of my vote Doffcocker if you want.

I've just pushed it up to 20% though. afro 

34Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Tue Dec 03 2013, 06:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You seem to do a lot in your sleep Nat.

Keep dreaming!!!

35Would you have booed Coyle? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would you have booed Coyle? Tue Dec 03 2013, 08:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Number of braincells aren't determined by your job you idiots. Or are you saying politicians are clever?

And you call me a boring twat!!
For the record I wouldn't have booed him, it's schoolboy stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum