Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield

+23
guest66
CAMPO
Tigermin
Bolton Nuts
Sluffy
rammywhite
Reebok_Rebel
luckyPeterpiper
observer
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
gloswhite
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
wanderlust
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 13:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:This should be a comfortable 2 - 0 at least for us. I'm gonna predict that actually; 2 - 0 trotters and an easy game. Now watch us get spanked and look like twerps all night.
I can't remember the last time we had a "comfortable" win. We don't do comfortable.

22Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 14:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

luckyPeterpiper wrote:This should be a comfortable 2 - 0 at least for us. I'm gonna predict that actually; 2 - 0 trotters and an easy game. Now watch us get spanked and look like twerps all night.
Suppose we are due a decent performance soon. 

LLP - who the hell is the bird in your avatar?

23Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 18:47

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hopefully there'll be a chat box tonight- I'm stuck working down in Henley and  this'll be the first home game that I've missed this season. All for the sake of making a few lousy quid

24Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BWFC:

Team: Lonergan, McNaughton, Knight, Mills, Ream, Medo, Spearing, Danns, Hall, Moritz, Beckford

Subs: Lee-Barrett, Baptiste, Wheater, Pratley, Lee, Ngog, Mason

Huddersfield Town:

Team: Smithies; Lynch, Gerrard, Smith; Dixon, Hogg, Norwood, Southern, Hammill; Ward, Vaughan

Subs: Ian Bennett, Calum Woods, Sean Scannell, Oscar Gobern, Jonathan Stead, Murray Wallace, Duane Holmes

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:07; edited 1 time in total

25Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:07

Really attacking line up, proves Dougies more than willing to adapt/attack when the time's right. Hope it pays off.

26Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:10

Just noticed Knight being back in, Baptiste injured??

27Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

28Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pre Match Press Conference

29Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Just noticed Knight being back in, Baptiste injured??
I haven't come across anything, DF might be feeling confident with him now?

30Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

From the clubs official Tweets -

Knight, @andremoritz10 and @RobHall46 come into the starting XI. Pratley, Lee and Baptiste drop to the bench

Spearing will wear the captain's armband tonight, despite Knight's inclusion in the starting XI

31Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ream to left back then?

Knight and Mills CB's - could be a big mistake!

32Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bappy is a threat going forward too. Not sure I am happy with the change. Only conceded a pen recently and conceded hardly any open play goals.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

33Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 19:34

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I had a ticket for this one but cant go. So gutted. 4 tickets I could have given to someone on here if I knew earlier. Sorry folks...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

34Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 21:22

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Suppose we are due a decent performance soon. 

LLP - who the hell is the bird in your avatar?
Alyson Hannigan. She played Willow in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I've always had a thing for redheads (My wife Wendy is one as well) and back when this was on TV I thought she was the sexiest female cast member in that show. Add to that the fact the writers decided to make her a lesbian and she did nothing good for my blood pressure. Twisted Evil 

These days I'm a mid forties bloke and rather past drooling over some fit piece on TV but when I saw everyone else had these strange avatars that had nothing to do with footie or BWFC I couldn't resist googling Alyson Hannigan and when I saw this image I just couldn't resist putting it up. God that girl was hot and when Wendy saw it she burst out laughing, called me a juvenile then asked me when I was going to grow up. The answer is of course never. I believe it's a crime to be a man, a BWFC supporter AND an adult isn't it? Laughing

35Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 22:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well that was a fucking disaster, I don't know another team in this league so poor at keeping hold of the ball on the floor.

I didn't get my hopes up during the ''unbeaten'' run and i'm glad I didn't, we are back right where we started a month or 2 ago. If baptiste wasn't injured then Freedman wants sacking by changing a comfortable back 4 from the past few weeks, fucking clueless.

You really run out of bad things to say about tonights game, everything about us was terrible and fair play to hudds they deserved the 3 points.

36Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 22:59

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Defensively, I've seen worse performances this season. McNaughton, Knight, Mills and Ream all had decent games. We've only not kept a clean sheet tonight because of an unbelievable strike that we couldn't have done anything about.
My biggest complaint as ever is yet another game going by without a Bolton side putting real pressure on an away side. It's been the norm since we've been in the Championship for even the poorest teams to come to the Reebok and have a go, knowing that when we get the ball, we don't know what to do with it.

37Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 23:00

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Utter utter shite,that was as bad as it gets, so many things wrong it was untrue. Dreading saturday as the place will be empty after that shite. 4 centre forwards at the end and one of them was Knight !!! fucking incredible !! Fuck off Freedman !!

38Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 23:03

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Tigermin wrote:Utter utter shite,that was as bad as it gets, so many things wrong it was untrue. Dreading saturday as the place will be empty after that shite. 4 centre forwards at the end and one of them was Knight !!! fucking incredible !! Fuck off Freedman !!
ps Knight had a good game until numb nuts pushed him forward

39Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 23:16

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Knight even set up dozy fucking Beckford's miss, Beckford needs ten chances to score one

40Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Huddersfield Tue Dec 03 2013, 23:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Terrible, terrible performance...couldn't pass, couldn't shoot, zero tactics.  Shocking, absolutely shocking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum