Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston

+16
Triumph
Reebok Trotter
Whitesince63
luckyPeterpiper
Culcheth_White
doffcocker
JAH
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Norpig
karlypants
observer
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston - Page 4 Empty Re: Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:17

doffcocker wrote:How much do we reckon CDavies is on?

My biggest hope with regard to Dougie is that unlike his predecessors, he knows how to get value for money. That we're so desperate to get CDavies - one of Dougie's first signings who has spent most of the time on the bench - off the wage bill, leads me to fear otherwise.

It's a strange move considering he signed him, but desperate times and desperate measures etc. the only positive thing is that he won't have lost any value, we got him cheap as his contract was running down (£350,000 I think) if we were to sell him I think we could get at least that, depending how he does with PNE.

62Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston - Page 4 Empty Re: Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston Fri Jan 31 2014, 15:28

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

bwfc1874 wrote:
doffcocker wrote:How much do we reckon CDavies is on?

My biggest hope with regard to Dougie is that unlike his predecessors, he knows how to get value for money. That we're so desperate to get CDavies - one of Dougie's first signings who has spent most of the time on the bench - off the wage bill, leads me to fear otherwise.

It's a strange move considering he signed him, but desperate times and desperate measures etc. the only positive thing is that he won't have lost any value, we got him cheap as his contract was running down (£350,000 I think) if we were to sell him I think we could get at least that, depending how he does with PNE.
CDavies has been a disappointment and not come up to expectations yet. Move him on loan and see what happens. Can recall him or sell him

63Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston - Page 4 Empty Re: Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston Fri Jan 31 2014, 17:32

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's official apparently. He's gone to PNE for the rest of the season

64Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston - Page 4 Empty Re: Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston Fri Jan 31 2014, 17:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:It's official apparently. He's gone to PNE for the rest of the season

What's the betting he will be scoring for fun at Preston?

65Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston - Page 4 Empty Re: Whites to ship DAVIES to Preston Fri Jan 31 2014, 20:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:It's about time Dougie fucked off...
He's doing his best to but fat cnut won't sack him!!!  Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum