Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Swansea City

+18
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
gloswhite
Spirit of 58
Keegan
wanderlust
doffcocker
largehat
Sluffy
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
jayjay23
trotter1948
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

31Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Tue Apr 17 2012, 23:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just for the record Swansea are mathematically certain now of staying in the Premier League but will that mean they will go through the motions or relax and play great football?

I don't know!

32Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Tue Apr 17 2012, 23:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brendan might rest a few like he did when we played them in the FA Cup. After Wigan's performances we simply HAVE to turn up and win the game to put pressure on Blackburn and QPR. I still reckon we can win it.

P.S. If Sordell is match fit then I would like to see him on the pitch.

33Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Wed Apr 18 2012, 00:28

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Love to see Sordell and Vaz Te as a striking pair up front

34Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Wed Apr 18 2012, 01:17

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That Gylfi Sigurdsson is awesome. I bet they don't get him permanently.

35Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Wed Apr 18 2012, 20:21

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We absolutely have to try something a little different.

If I was manager boss I would play like this...

Bogdan
Ricketts Reem Wheater
Steinsson...........Wylde
Mavies NRC Pratley
Sordell Petrov

Err or something like that.

Bogdan
Steinsson Reem Wheater Ricketts
Wylde NRC Pratley Ryo
Sordell Petrov

Ngog, Mavies, etc on the bench.

36Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Wed Apr 18 2012, 21:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We completely matched Swansea at the Liberty playing 4-5-1 until Gardner got sent off. If Clueless had stuck to his guns after that game, we might now be safe.

------------Bogdan

Steinsson--Wheater--Ream--Ricketts

Ryo-Mavies-ReoCoker-Pratley-Petrov

-----------Sordell

Sadly I think Coyle will have been impressed by Davies' decent 45 minutes against Newcastle, and we'll spend an hour lumping it hopelessly up to him.
I also have a feeling Coyle will make Myaichi suffer for the final 6 games, and we'll have TOWIE out on the right.

37Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 08:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Apart from Sordell that's pretty much the team I would expect from Coyle, he hasn't used him as a sub for months so he isn't going to suddenly start him sady.

SKD up front on his own would be my striker I would expect coyle to pick.

38Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 08:43

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

SKD?

39Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 08:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

SuperKevinDavies.....................

40Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 09:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle will pick the usual suspects. He hasn't got the balls to start with Sordell upfront.

It's a game we MUST win. With Fat Sam or Megson in charge I think we'd grind out a result. With Fanny in charge it'll be 2-0 Swansea.

41Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 10:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
I also have a feeling Coyle will make Myaichi suffer for the final 6 games, and we'll have TOWIE out on the right.

TOWIE ?

42Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 11:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Natasha Whittam wrote:Coyle will pick the usual suspects. He hasn't got the balls to start with Sordell upfront.

It's a game we MUST win. With Fat Sam or Megson in charge I think we'd grind out a result. With Fanny in charge it'll be 2-0 Swansea.

I have to agree with you on the last part, another must win game which we are more than capable of winning but I just can see us bottling it again and losing 2/3-0.

We made Fulham look like barca with how we let them pass the ball for for so Swansea are going to have a field day with they way they play.

43Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 11:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As long as we play like we did at Newcastle then we have nothing to fear. I am confident we will either win or at the very least get a draw.

I can't see QPR beating Spurs and I can't see Wigan winning another game on the trot away to Fulham.

44Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 13:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

I can't see QPR beating Spurs and I can't see Wigan winning another game on the trot away to Fulham.

Wigan are staying up, their result is meaningless to the relegation battle.

I fancy QPR to beat Spurs at home, they've been pretty good at Loftus Road of late.

I fully expect us to be 5 points adrift by tomorrow evening.

45Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 13:15

Just quit the negativity folks, this is the biggest game in years. Get behind Owen and the boys and 3 points will be ours. If Spurs can do us a favour we could be out of the relegation zone with two games in hand. Happy days.

46Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 13:18

It really pisses me off that the mighty Rovers are being written off, but it's happened before and we won at Old Trafford. I fully expect to beat Norwich and for QPR and Bolton to lose, things will then look very different.

ROVERS TIL I DIE!

47Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 14:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen Owen Owen wrote:Just quit the negativity folks, this is the biggest game in years. Get behind Owen and the boys and 3 points will be ours. If Spurs can do us a favour we could be out of the relegation zone with two games in hand. Happy days.

more reverse trolling.

I think we can win this game if we get off to a quick start, with an early goal.

If we sit off them and let them play they will probably win easily.

48Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 15:04

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

TOWIE ?

Chris Eagles, RT.

Pretty boy, pretty hair, fake tan, sun beds, etc.

49Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 20:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Chris Eagles, RT.

Got it. Where did you get your Gary Megson Vibrator / Dildo ? I could do with one for the wife when I have a headache.

50Bolton 1-1 Swansea City - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Swansea City Thu Apr 19 2012, 21:43

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Chris Eagles, RT.

Got it. Where did you get your Gary Megson Vibrator / Dildo ? I could do with one for the wife when I have a headache.

Laughing

Club shop, behind the counter.

No, it's my own work of art.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum