Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 WBA

+16
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Michael Bolton
bwfc71
jayjay23
Keegan
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
xmiles
Spillthebeans
Reebok Trotter
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

61Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:00

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

We are fucked now. Sad

Last edited by Mr Magoo on Sun May 06 2012, 16:56; edited 1 time in total

62Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:02

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We have managed to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory. While hindsight does provide 20/20 vision, why exactly was it a good idea, considering how porous we have been in defence, to drop back and defend? Great to see Chungy on the pitch again, still don't see SKD as more than an impact player but he played all 90 minutes. Eagles still patchy and should have scored, Petrov and Ream our best players.

Coyle out!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

63Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What a pile of shit. We worked really hard to throw that game away.

64Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Coyle's tactical genius strikes again. We need to hold on to our lead so he brings Lee on. Why not Vela?

So provided we beat Stoke and QPR lose we will stay up. Any takers?

65Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

although that was a terrible result it doesn't change what i suspected would happen.

we'd need to beat stoke and hope QPR lose to City.

QPR winning today was a given, throwing away a 2 goal lead is stupidity more than anything.

the game reminded me of Megsons last game in charge, the 2-2 against Hull.

66Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Or we could stay up if Wigan lose both their games but that seems even less likely than us beating Stoke.

67Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan have Wolves at home on the last day.

Pipe dream that one, though i do think they'll lose to Blackburn.

68Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:12

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Actually I think we will beat Stoke but it won't matter because Wigan and QPR are not going to fuck up the way we do.

Coyle out!

69Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Coyle is a complete clown. I sincerely hope he's not with us next season, wherever we will be playing.. What a prick !

70Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:16

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

To be honest, I hope we go down. Hopefully relegation will spell the end of Coyle and we can get rid of a lot of the absolute shower of shite we have as players and next season have the likes of Vela, Sordell, Chung Yung Lee, Holden, Wheater, Bogdan, etc playing for us. I am bored of the Premiership, all we do is lose week in week out, its become tiresome.

71Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

At least I will have a life back if we go down, because we will rarely see Bolton on the telly, and as for the streaming, no chance.We are about to disappear into the shadows.

72Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Blackburn all but relegated today.

73Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:48

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:Blackburn all but relegated today.

True but it's no consolation.

All I have to look forward to are two more Coyle "explanations" of what went wrong - not that he's got a clue of course.

74Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 16:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle will stay positive, and he has too. The players will know they've fcuked up royally and it's up to Coyle to keep his head up.

inside though he will know today was a disaster.

when you look back at the season though, the home games against Norwich, Swansea winnable games where we didn't turn up are what have hurt us.

Again i was really disappointed with Mark Davies today, i question involving Lee Chung Yong tbh, what does he offer us that RYO wouldn't have, especially considering he's not match fit, and no Sordell again was just baffling to me.

75Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:02

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Overrun in the midfield yet again. WBA should have won with ease ....only Boggers kept us in it.
I like OC but if he gets canned I won't complain too much. SKD was walking around near the end of the game competely knackered but he stays on the full 90.
We need to pack our midfield against Stoke. Ngog up front then sub in Sordell second half.
Of course OC will name an unchanged team Crying or Very sad

76Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton boss Owen Coyle:

"For 75 minutes we did enough to earn our two goal lead but we feel we've dropped two points. We carved opportunities open but at that point you have to see the game out. Nerves played a part but my disappointment is that we have conceded two soft goals. For our part we sat back far too much and when we did get forward we were not keeping possession.

"We need to go to Stoke and win the game. It is a big ask but we have to make sure we pick ourselves up and look at positives from today. We know on our travels this year we are capable of winning and who is to say what can happen."

77Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:19

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Bolton boss Owen Coyle:

"For 75 minutes we did enough to earn our two goal lead but we feel we've dropped two points. We carved opportunities open but at that point you have to see the game out. Nerves played a part but my disappointment is that we have conceded two soft goals. For our part we sat back far too much and when we did get forward we were not keeping possession.

"We need to go to Stoke and win the game. It is a big ask but we have to make sure we pick ourselves up and look at positives from today. We know on our travels this year we are capable of winning and who is to say what can happen."

The guy is a complete twat, what did he do as coach to contain WBA when we were 2 up, absolutely fuck all, instead of shoring up the middle and giving WBA nothing he brings on Chungy , what a total tool, would have preferred to see Vela come on for SKD

78Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:27

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Klasnic changed epitomised Coyle.

Why the fuck bring on a striker who'a a liability in every department bar finishing, when it's goals you need to defend? It just opened us wide open and allowed West Brom to come at us continuously. Just look at how easily the goals came about, and how easily they'd have been avoided with some pressure from the front line. He's done this before and got away with it, and I've said numerous times it will cost us big one day. That day has arrived!

79Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:37

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well that was pretty fucking shit. He got the substitutions all wrong.

But I still think we have a 1 in 3 chance of staying up. If anyone knows of any Stoke tickets going spare, please PM me.

80Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 4 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

LH, assuming you went to the game, did the team do a 'lap of honour' at the end of the game, and if they did, how were they received?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum