Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 WBA

+16
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Michael Bolton
bwfc71
jayjay23
Keegan
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
xmiles
Spillthebeans
Reebok Trotter
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:44

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They didn't do it. Usual boos at the final whistle probably put them off. They looked gutted. Like everyone but the 4,500 Brummie twats in the South stand was.

82Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Was the boo bad at the final whistle? I thought I was the only one!

83Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:48

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It was loud enough for the players to hear, dunno how many people joined in, I never boo my own team, if I'm not happy I decline to applaud.

84Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 17:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

We're 1-0 up and not having the best of times at that, we need to keep the ball and try and push for the 2nd, what does coyle do take off Ngog i thought was having a decent game and chasing lost causes and puts on Klasnic who couldn't hold a ball up for shit.

We then go 2-0 up by luck and we still are getting over run in midfield, what does coyle do on this? Brings on a guy who has no match fitness what so ever and takes off our best winger offering the game to WBA.

What must go on in his mind is nothing short of unreal, do his coaches not see it aswell and point it out to him that it needs a change in the midfield on not on the wings?

85Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm actually feeling fairly positive.

I really don't think we should be that fearful about a last day trip to Stoke.

86Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:04

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

largehat wrote:It was loud enough for the players to hear, dunno how many people joined in, I never boo my own team, if I'm not happy I decline to applaud.

Not applauded to much this season then

87Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No point having an autopsy, we know that he doesn't take any notice of either the blindingly obvious or of other people. His arrogance and stupidity has managed to unravel 10 years of Premiership endeavours.

88Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm actually feeling fairly positive.

I really don't think we should be that fearful about a last day trip to Stoke.

Well I think we can quite safely say a win next week and we stay up, City can't fuck it up at home against QPR surely?

We have a better away record than home and Stoke have nothing to play for so perhaps you have every right to feel positive.

Would be a kick in the bollocks if we went down against the same side that hammered us 5-0 at wembley.

89Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I had factored in 4 points from our final 2 games to stay up but I expected to win today - as we should have. Coyle really needs to grow a pair of balls, and quickly. Even taking into consideration all our difficulties which were out of our control regarding injuries, we have had the opportunities we needed to make our position safe and have so far pissed them away. The only positive now is that we are not totally out of it and I, along with every Bolton fan will be cheering for City to wallop QPR next week and praying that we defeat Stoke. Despite Coyle.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

90Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Stoke do have something to play for. Its not only their last home game, but we beat them 5-0 earlier in the season. believe me when I say that they are quite passionate about their football, and really wont want to finish the season with a defeat against a team as poor as ours. Have to say that I'm going more in hope than anything else, also they do good hospitality Smile

91Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't say i was confident of victory, but I'm certainly not writing us off.

I think we've got a good chance of getting a win there.

92Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No way we are down.

93Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:58

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Spillthebeans wrote:
largehat wrote:It was loud enough for the players to hear, dunno how many people joined in, I never boo my own team, if I'm not happy I decline to applaud.

Not applauded to much this season then

Probably more than most, but not as much as I would have liked to have done.

94Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 18:59

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:No way we are down.

Nope, we're not down. Fact.

95Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 19:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In all my time watching Wanderers I don't think I've ever seen such ridiculous subs. They were changes of a madman. It's clearly all about ego with Coyle, he wants to be different and it never works out.

Also, I have never seen such a pitiful 15 minutes as the final stages of todays game. Those players were SCARED, they don't have the bottle for this fight - anyone going to Stoke is a fool, we will get rolled over.

96Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:04

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just been on Skybet. We are 13/8 to win that game.

It shows what kind of supporter you are, Natasha. Not that you think we will lose and go down, but that you think anyone willing to go support the lads is a fool.

97Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Just been on Skybet. We are 13/8 to win that game.

It shows what kind of supporter you are, Natasha. Not that you think we will lose and go down, but that you think anyone willing to go support the lads is a fool.

Oh shut up you bellend, I've done more than my fair share of supporting this team over the years. I saw their eyes today and they are beaten men.

And yes, anyone who is going to Stoke to support these overpaid ponces is a fool.

98Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You stick with your team through thick and thin - it's called loyalty. You're only loyal to trolling and stupidity.

99Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:You stick with your team through thick and thin - it's called loyalty. You're only loyal to trolling and stupidity.

In recent years I'd have agreed with that statement, but now I've had enough.

It's no longer loyalty to follow these ponces, it's called stupidity.

100Bolton 2-2 WBA - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 WBA Sun May 06 2012, 20:30

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Oh right, so everyone else's level of loyalty and commitment should be benchmarked against what you think. 2,700 Wanderers fans who all have tickets for Stoke should just come on here and be told what the threshold is and that they are all fools, instead of hoping they can cheer the team on to survival. I see how it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum