Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter to Scott

+13
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

161Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott isn't coming back, just accept it and move on folks.

162Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:20

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Mr Magoo wrote:May I suggest he is on a yellow card, any serious abuse that is not funny he is out.
The mods will have to keep an eye on things, Bread if he  starts I will back you 100% and I will kick his arse.
You will never be looked at as a mardy arse.
Its nearly Christmas lets have some friendly banter and fun. :good: 

SCOTT ::rules::

I agree. We need to move on. Six pages on this is way too much.

Frankly I expect Scott to lose it again and be permanently banned. It's just a question of how soon.

163Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:24

Natasha Whittam wrote:Scott isn't coming back, just accept it and move on folks.

The secret owner has spoken.

164Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sleep

Last edited by karlypants on Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:26; edited 1 time in total

165Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:25

Natasha Whittam wrote:Scott isn't coming back, just accept it and move on folks.

166Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:34

karlypants wrote:Sleep

Sleep all you want, the truth's out.

167Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:36

i think the lunatics are taking over the asylum, careful KP

168Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:
The simplest way to let this play out would appear to be for me to officially sanction his return (even though it's not really my call and I don't want that "power") and see what happens.

Ok, we'll take it from there.

Scott will be allowed back on a final warning that any more over the top abuse will lead to him going and not returning.

Scott has already given his word (see post 54) that he will distance himself from Bread.

Hopefully we can all now put this behind us.

Thank you for everybody's views and opinions.

169Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

affraid

170Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:49

171Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott will not be coming back.

If he does, this will be my last post.

172Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:54

woo hoo, why didn't someone think of this sooner!

173Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:party: :party: :drinks: :biggrin: :toppoints: :flash:

174Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:56

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

There we go then. It's taken six pages of discussion to arrive at the decision we all knew was coming anyway. Time to move on now me thinks.

175Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 11:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:Scott will not be coming back.

You couldn't not post again if you tried. You're addicted to nuts, and everyone knows it  Very Happy

176Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 12:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:

You couldn't not post again if you tried. You're addicted to nuts, and everyone knows it  Very Happy
A bit like everyone else really! Very Happy

177Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 12:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:woo hoo, why didn't someone think of this sooner!
:agree:

178Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 12:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bwfc1958 wrote:

Yeh but she's leaving on a jet plane on the 3rd of January from Moor Lane Bus Station, and hopefully, we won't know when she's back again!!! cheers :drinks:

179Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 13:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well as much as I may want Natasha to leave, we have received further communications that have meant that we have had to put on hold the decision to allow Scott back.

I'll let you know the outcome of this in due course.

180Open letter to Scott - Page 9 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Tue Dec 16 2014, 13:04

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum