Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter to Scott

+13
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

41Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:02

I think we should have a poll on whether we have a poll

42Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Everyday is bonce. If it's not talking about scott, ad, ba.........its Bruce Forsyth.

(Only kidding. Honestly thought you'd gone off him you've not mentioned him much )
We had a bit of a tiff. As a result the restraining order is back in place. Shocked
And no,you can't ban Brucie. 
Bastards. Very Happy

43Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Balls to em. Everyone on this site is boring apparently. Have fun on the graveyard that is burnden aces you pair of tugboats.

44Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:08

At least you are straight to the point boggers Smile

45Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:15

Boggers is spot on.

(Unlike on the transfer thread Very Happy )

Fuck the pair of 'em.

If they come back, we'll never hear the end of it and before long, it'll all kick off again because I won't be putting up with any of their shit.

I've buried the hatchet before with Scott and he dug the fucker up and stuck it in the back of my head, so there's no way he'll leave me alone.

Pair of gormless twats and we're better off without 'em.

They're busy cozying up to the Mods on BA now anyway, so given all the things they've said about "Groin", Sluff, KP and the others on here, how and why the fuck should they come back?

46Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Balls to em. Everyone on this site is boring apparently. Have fun on the graveyard that is burnden aces you pair of cunts

Boggers, can we take that as a no?

47Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman does put forward a decent argument. Do we really want a repeat of previous incidents? I know I don't.

48Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:24

In the good name of democracy lets have a trial. Is there anyway of giving them access to just one thread and then go back and forth for 24 hours and then we have a poll. Anyone can chip in.

It will be fun

49Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:28

Democracy relies on the rule of law.

If an individual transgresses, they can expect to be punished.

If you remove the threat of sanction and allow people to conduct themselves in a way which clearly breaches your laws with impunity, you get anarchy in about five minutes.

50Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:32

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There's nothing wrong with a bit of banter but when it decends into personal abuse and then into a campaign it is beyond what is acceptable. From the comments on here they were given more than fair warning so they have got what they deserved and in my (humble) opinion should be gone for good.

51Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Balls to em. Everyone on this site is boring apparently. Have fun on the graveyard that is burnden aces you pair of cunts

Boggers, can we take that as a no?
It was a yes before they started slagging this forum and it's members off

52Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'm fucking sick of reading about this shit now TBH. If Scott wants to come back, which I suspect he does, or this thread wouldn't be here, then bread should probably be the one to ok it seeing as he bore the brunt of most of Scott's venom. I wouldn't want someone on here who constantly gave me abuse, would you? If he can't come back who gives a shit. He can carry on commenting on boring threads with largetwat, angryfag and the rest of them burnden arses. Either way this needs putting to bed one way or another because as Johnny said, this is getting boring now.

53Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1958 wrote:He can carry on commenting on boring threads with largetwat, angryfag and the rest of them burnden arses. 

:rofl:

54Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've been out and only just got back to find this message to me -

To all that may be concerned,i have been given a chance to come back if i behave myself and i agree to these terms, i will put the root of the problem on block or just ignore, so we never have to see each others posts, but i shall not start the war against him and will ignore him to the hill if he starts with me, Also can AD be given one last chance as this is an Xmas amnesty, i'll keep my part of the bargain.
Scott.

Now this is my personal view on things -

We didn't set Nuts up to be lords and masters of everyone that posts on here, we aren't doing it just so that we can ban people we don't like, we just do it for the laugh and comradery of like minded Wanderers supporters.

Obviously not everyone is going to see eye to eye all the time and some people will and do rub people up the wrong way at times but most things can be forgiven and folks can move on from there.

The problem is when they don't.

Three accounts have been banned because they couldn't get over something or other and banged on about it all the time on all the threads and basically pissed everybody else off.  Two of those accounts seem to make it personal against Bread.

We don't want that, no decent person does, that's why they had to go.

I'm 100% certain the AD account is fake and the person behind it already posts regularly on here.  They don't post the personal invectiveness from that account though and that is why they are allowed to remain on Nuts.  

I have no answer as to why people want to act and behave with such schizophrenic behaviour on the internet.  They certainly don't behave that way in front of their mother or father, partner or children, or at work or in any other social arena, so why do it on a footy forum amongst people you share at least something in common with?  It's not even as though we are the enemy, someone from another 'tribe' or team.

Scott I believe IS a real person posting.

He may have been 'played' by another poster to 'attack' bread, I don't know.  There's no excuse for what he did anyway.  However unlike AD's author he is fully excluded from here.

So here is the dilemma, do we give Scott one final chance on Nuts or do we do what all the other forums do and ban someone for life - and mean 'for life'!

I've always thought it was somewhat pathetic that some self-omnipotent site owner or mod could feel so aggrieved and so flushed with their own powers as to 'ececute' someone they don't know and for the fullness of their lives, to prohibit them from ever speaking again on their 'world' of a footy forum.  Christ, even real life murderers seldom fully serve out a life sentence - even a triple cop killer!

My view is to open the door and give Scott one last chance.

He knows that if he posts any further abuse (particularly at Bread) we can and will push the ban button and mean it.  Not for life maybe but say for 2 or 3 years - enough time for him to think about the consequences of his future actions.

Make no mistake it won't be easy for Scott, no doubt others will goad him in to going too far and anything he posts may have others protesting he's crossed the line and should be banned again!

Scott has been big enough to have held his hand up and apologised - are we big enough to accept it?

I say yes.

But what do others think?

I would like us as a forum to be united on this.

I don't want people feel they have to leave simply because he's been allowed back.

I would like us combined to offer the hand of friendship for this one last time.

How do people feel?

I've told you how I do - it's one last chance from me.

(Besides this village needs its idiot!)

(only joking!)

55Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:47

Im with sluffy but dont want it to cause bredders to leave. Ill admit i have had a brief chat with scott and he does seem a little more rational at the moment.

Give peace a chance........ again Wink

56Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've no problem with Scott coming back as long as he admits that Floyd Mayweather is overrated.
It's a small price to pay. Very Happy

57Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Im with sluffy but dont want it to cause bredders to leave.  Ill admit i have had a brief chat with scott and he does seem a little more rational at the moment.

Give peace a chance........ again Wink

You mean the chat about Christmas and PS4's?

58Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:55

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is it decent form to be posting peoples private messages on the forum?

Some folk may take a dim view of that.

It doesn't bother me, I'm just asking.

59Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott is a bit like the Wayne Rooney of football forums, shit without the temper and passionate personality. 

Him agreeing to tone down the way he is and agreeing to any conditions won't be as entertaining

60Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Sun Dec 14 2014, 22:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I think Sluffy's proposed action is fine but I wouldn't want to lose Breadman just to accommodate Scott.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum