Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter to Scott

+13
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Bwfc1958
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

81Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you actually grown ups? Read this thread back and tell me you're not embarrassed.

Two small forums slagging each other off as though they're eBay and Amazon. We've got 30 regular posters between us FFS and we're all supposed to support the same team. If you found yourself sat next to a poster from BA or Nuts at the game would you refuse to sit with them or find yourself wanting to twat them? Would you fook, so why act like that on the internet?

All mods are power crazed bellends and this little spat with BA proves it once again. If you're going to ban people then ban them, don't fooking ask the members of the site to do your job for you.

Grow up, all of you.

Natasha Whittam: Voice of reason.

82Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:56

Natasha Whittam wrote:Are you actually grown ups? Read this thread back and tell me you're not embarrassed.

Two small forums slagging each other off as though they're eBay and Amazon. We've got 30 regular posters between us FFS and we're all supposed to support the same team. If you found yourself sat next to a poster from BA or Nuts at the game would you refuse to sit with them or find yourself wanting to twat them? Would you fook, so why act like that on the internet?

All mods are power crazed bellends and this little spat with BA proves it once again. If you're going to ban people then ban them, don't fooking ask the members of the site to do your job for you.

Grow up, all of you.

Natasha Whittam: Voice of reason.

:clap:

My thoughts exactly.

83Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 11:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just let them come back on, if they start again just hit the off button easy.
It is getting quite boring now, we all no you will let them come back on.

84Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shut it nat, if anything said on burnden aces is to be believed then you have 4 different accounts as well as being the secret owner of this forum

85Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:My tuppence worth, firstly thanks to the mods for all they do, unpaid and must feel unappreciated at times. Second, don't shout at me, but think we are in danger of losing a bit of perspective on this, it's a football centric website, that's all. Thirdly, having sounded like I was belittling nuts in point 2, I really enjoy it. There have been some cracking conversations and debates, a lot on wandering minds, so not directly football related. Fourthly, and I say this having been the target if quite a lot of vitriol myself on another forum, Breaders, if you can, honestly don't give anything anyone says you find offensive a second of your valuable time. Haters gonna hate, and pity is the best response. So if there were to be a vote, I'd say yes, let them back, definitely on a yellow card one more and you are off basis, and respond to any aggression or horrid postings with tolerance, humour and respect. It won't half piss them off if they are looking to create trouble, and MAY, unlikely I know, but just may be accepted, and we can all go misty eyed, raise a glass of egg nog to each other and reminisce over the good times together.

This is the voice of reason. :clap:

86Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:28

Has bredders been on today?

87Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

88Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Has bredders been on today?
Yeah, he's been lurking around as they say Very Happy

89Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 13:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Christ we're all in trouble if Nat is seen as the voice of reason on here, she could start an argument in an empty room Very Happy

90Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 13:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig wrote:Christ we're all in trouble if Nat is seen as the voice of reason on here, she could start an argument in an empty room with a Dildo Very Happy
affraid affraid

91Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 13:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Shut it nat, if anything said on burnden aces is to be believed then you have 4 different accounts as well as being the secret owner of this forum

Shut it you bellend before I give you a lifetime ban for 2 days.

92Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 14:51

For what it's worth, having thought about it for a full fifteen seconds, here's where I am with it:

If I ran a site and it had rules and some clown repeatedly broke them, despite my warning him what would happen if he continued, and he subsequently got banned and then spent the next week on a "rival" site with which I had personal history, slagging me, my site and my members off........

...there's no way I'd even consider letting the prick back on.

He may well have thought better of it and sent a few grovelling e-mails, begging to come back but my response would be "Sorry sunshine, you had your chance but you stuck two fingers up, so off you pop!"

The guy's a dick, I don't like him and I think it's a bit pointless having rules, if you crumble as soon as you start receiving begging letters.

Harrumph!

93Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bah humbug! Very Happy

94Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Stop being so bitter life is to short, just ignore him and man up.

95Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo, the voice of reason...

Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Lazy_dirty_drunk

Very Happy

96Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Stop trying to be funny :flash:

97Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:13

Scott's thick as pig shit, I'm amazed he's got to you so badly Bread! Just ignore the moron.

98Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:15

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My point exactly man up stop crying and have a laugh.

99Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:17

bwfc1874 wrote:Scott's thick as pig shit, I'm amazed he's got to you so badly Bread! Just ignore the moron.

I did.

For a week, which he spent looking for everything I'd posted and leaving a snipey little digs after my comments.

In the end I told him to fuck off and he didn't like it.

And here we are now......

We all know he's coming back, so I'll just have to get better at ignoring his childish jibes.

100Open letter to Scott - Page 5 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott Mon Dec 15 2014, 15:19

Mr Magoo wrote:My point exactly man up stop crying and have a laugh.

You'll be crying when I come down there and stick my foot up your shitbox!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum