You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Open letter to Scott

Open letter to Scott

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

61Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Sun Dec 14 2014, 23:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
@Copper Dragon wrote:Is it decent form to be posting peoples private messages on the forum?

Some folk may take a dim view of that.

It doesn't bother me, I'm just asking.


They are emails and not pms.

Scott contacted me via the site and asked me to email him back which I did.

He again contacted the site saying he could not email me at my email address for some reason?

I therefore had no means of two way contact with him other than through the public forum.

His email was in direct response to my opening post on this thread - which I assumed to be for public viewing also.

Nothing hidden from both parties nor all the members of Nuts and all other viewers.

How more honest and open can we be!

It's to everyones credit in attempting to bring everybody together I believe.

I just hope we can.



PS good win for you Saturday - pleased for you.

62Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Sun Dec 14 2014, 23:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Sluffy wrote:PS good win for you Saturday - pleased for you

I'm not

63Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Sun Dec 14 2014, 23:13

Guest


Guest
Actually supersleuth71 it was over pm.

You're like a shit sherlock holmes

64Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Sun Dec 14 2014, 23:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@xmiles wrote:I think Sluffy's proposed action is fine but I wouldn't want to lose Breadman just to accommodate Scott.
This. I personally have never had a problem with Scott so if he comes back its fine by me. The poor bastard has been forced onto the most boring forum ever and that could possibly be punishment enough. Would like to know what bread thinks though.

65Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Sun Dec 14 2014, 23:39

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
If it's a choice between Breadman and Scott, then it's Breadman every time. Although I would like to think that Breadman has got more about him than to have a strop and leave just because gobshite Scott is allowed back.

It's the internet for goodness sake, everyone is in control of their own entertainment.

66Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Sun Dec 14 2014, 23:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Copper Dragon wrote:If it's a choice between Breadman and Scott, then it's Breadman every time. Although I would like to think that Breadman has got more about him than to have a strop and leave just because gobshite Scott is allowed back.

It's the internet for goodness sake, everyone is in control of their own entertainment.
In all fairness CD, Breadders was targeted quite a lot and we all have different tolerance levels...

67Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 00:26

Guest


Guest
OK, as I seem to be at the centre of this, what would Vetinari do.......?

Hmmm.......

Listen, if the consensus is to let Scott back, then who am I to stand in the way of it?

I'm one bloke who contributes (a bit too much at times, as I'm happy to concede) to this site.

Me and Scott had a beef about a year ago when I posted a link to a YouTube clip on here and someone who posts on here sussed out that one of the comments on said clip was me and posted a comment  on my Google Plus account about "coming round my house and doing a Dale Cregan" on my family."

I glibly said that if I found out it was Scott who had posted the comment, I'd get the Plod involved because there is a line with these things and whoever posted that comment had crossed it.

Scott made it pretty clear that it wasn't him and I apologised for suspecting him.

But that wasn't good enough for him and he went off on one and started shouting about the fact that he thought the mods should ban me for accusing him and he made it clear that he properly didn't like me..

Subsequently Sluffy (at his own behest) worked very hard to build some bridges between me and Scott and things settled down and myself and Scott actually became "friends", if you can have any real friends on the internet.

All was well for a year, we had the Ultras, up the BUM!, general banter and we always (on the face of it) got on well.

Then suddenly, Scott (by his own admission) got pissed one night and started throwing hand grenades in my direction, telling me what a tugboat I was and how he'd had loads of PM's from people on here saying that they thought I was a cock.

I went out of my way on that thread to try and calm him down and even PM'd him (Sluff, I'm happy for you to post it on here for all to see to prove I'm not making it up) to ask him if he was ok.

I got a reply which just said that I was a dick and that he knew "my secret".......

Fuck knows what that was about.......I am actually a man, unlike certain other posters.  Very Happy

He then spent the next week schlepping around the forum, posting digs at everything I'd said, in the hope that I'd bite.

I could see what he was up to and ignored him until it all got too much and I gave him some back.

He didn't like that and ramped things up by about three levels and it all got a bit nasty.

Then he got banned.

I'm no angel, I'm fallible like everyone else and this isn't real life - it's he internet, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

But.........

This isn't just about me.

Since Scott received his ban, he's spent a lot of time on BA slagging this site and the people on it off and some of what he's posted in tandem with his mate has been quite inflammatory.

And the guys running BA have lapped it up and encouraged them.

There's clearly bad blood between the people running BA and the people in charge on here and it predates my involvement, so my spat with Scott is just more grist to the mill and they're reveling in it.

If he comes back, I know what's going to happen.

He'll pretend everything's fine, keep his powder dry and then explode again when it suits.

I'm really not arsed but for the good of NUTS, I'd err on the side of keeping him off the site.

He doesn't "get" how sites like this work, he's immature, a bit thick and can be nasty twat.

As for AD, I honestly have no idea.

If he is a construct of someone who still regularly posts on here, I'm bemused.

Why post all that anti-NUTS shit on BA and then continue contributing normally on here?

I really don't get that.

If you're the one behind AD and you read this, please PM me and enlighten me because I'm honestly intrigued.

Life's too short for this shit....

68Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 01:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@karlypants wrote:
In all fairness CD, Breadders was targeted quite a lot and we all have different tolerance levels...

For obvious reasons Karly no one has been targeted (by all sorts) more than me on this site.

My laptop has an 'off' button though. afro

69Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 01:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Copper Dragon wrote:
@karlypants wrote:
In all fairness CD, Breadders was targeted quite a lot and we all have different tolerance levels...

For obvious reasons Karly no one has been targeted (by all sorts) more than me on this site.

My laptop has an 'off' button though. afro
With you being a Burnley fan and all that it is quite understandable and I'm sure you come here because you enjoy that sort of attention! Very Happy

70Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 01:12

Guest


Guest
Sage thoughts indeed, Copps.

Can't argue with that.

However, does your midden bucket have a flush button....?

I think not, as I have lived up in them, there hills and experienced East Lancashire's attempts at moving domestic sanitation into the 21st century.

Clear below!

Splash!

71Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 01:37

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@karlypants wrote: I'm sure you come here because you enjoy that sort of attention! Very Happy


I come here because I was invited (it was a special invitation for VIP's) and it would be awfully rude of me to leave now.

I've been in a pub full of real life Bolton fans and they weren't as paranoid and nasty as you lot on here. Very Happy

72Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 01:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Breadman wrote:Sage thoughts indeed, Copps.

Can't argue with that.

However, does your midden bucket have a flush button....?

I think not, as I have lived up in them, there hills and experienced East Lancashire's attempts at moving domestic sanitation into the 21st century.

Clear below!

Splash!

You never get a wet bum with an outside long drop.

73Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 01:44

Guest


Guest
Re - other Bolton fans not being like us:

That's because they go "outside" and experienced "actual sunlight."

We don't do that on here.

Laptop, booze, dark room....sorted!

It's dangerous out there, you know........

74Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 01:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Bolton Nuts vitamin D deficiency should be taken seriously.

I'm off up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire now.

Good night my Trotter's. Cool

75Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 01:51

Keegan

Keegan
Moderator
Moderator
Breadders... would you agree to an ignore button if necessary? I'll certainly be keeping an eye out if he returns, I missed some of the previous issues but I want this site to be pleasant for all members.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

76Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 02:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
I wouldn't worry about what is said on BA about us - or rather me in particular.

Nearly all of the shit is posted by fake accounts and a mod who hasn't got the balls to actually say the true reason he left Nuts and why he is so bitter and warped about it. Most of them actually post on here under different names anyway. It's no more than just a game to them.

I might be wrong but I've got a gut feeling that Scott was taken in by some of the people playing these 'games' and 'encouraged' to vent his spleen at Bread, Karly and myself.

It probably is odds on that allowing Scott back will end in tears but it might not and what have we got to lose by giving it a go? He has given me his word - let us see if he is man enough to keep it.

Ok he might sound off again one last time but if he did, then we all know that's the end for him on here - he would know that himself too.

He's already gone down in many peoples view with the way he's attacked Bread and how he's spouted shite about here and some of our members, so if he did come back he would have to eat a lot of humble pie and be the butt of many peoples comments but he is prepared to swallow his pride and suffer the consequences to do so.

I think the return of Scott revolves around whether or not Bread could tolerate him being on here again and if he could also draw a line under what as happened and move on?

They've both got to let go of the past for things to work.

The way I read Breads post above is a very cautious 'ok, rather not but if it happens then remember I told you it would when things do go wrong' - that's how I read it anyway.

We won't do anything for at least another day or so in order to see what other contributions are made to this thread and take things from there.

Does that seem fair a reasonable to everyone?

Hope so.

77Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 04:58

Guest


Guest
Why am i up at this time?

I thinks its only fair everyone just gangs up on cd now.  He expects it so its ok.

Wink

78Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 04:58

Guest


Guest
Eta - double post sorry

79Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 08:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If Scott comes back then it needs to be on the understanding that he and Breaders don't communicate at all unless Breaders agrees. As for AD, if he's a fake account then no he shouldn't be allowed back, i cant be doing with all these fake accounts.

80Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:37

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
My tuppence worth, firstly thanks to the mods for all they do, unpaid and must feel unappreciated at times. Second, don't shout at me, but think we are in danger of losing a bit of perspective on this, it's a football centric website, that's all. Thirdly, having sounded like I was belittling nuts in point 2, I really enjoy it. There have been some cracking conversations and debates, a lot on wandering minds, so not directly football related. Fourthly, and I say this having been the target if quite a lot of vitriol myself on another forum, Breaders, if you can, honestly don't give anything anyone says you find offensive a second of your valuable time. Haters gonna hate, and pity is the best response. So if there were to be a vote, I'd say yes, let them back, definitely on a yellow card one more and you are off basis, and respond to any aggression or horrid postings with tolerance, humour and respect. It won't half piss them off if they are looking to create trouble, and MAY, unlikely I know, but just may be accepted, and we can all go misty eyed, raise a glass of egg nog to each other and reminisce over the good times together.

81Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Are you actually grown ups? Read this thread back and tell me you're not embarrassed.

Two small forums slagging each other off as though they're eBay and Amazon. We've got 30 regular posters between us FFS and we're all supposed to support the same team. If you found yourself sat next to a poster from BA or Nuts at the game would you refuse to sit with them or find yourself wanting to twat them? Would you fook, so why act like that on the internet?

All mods are power crazed bellends and this little spat with BA proves it once again. If you're going to ban people then ban them, don't fooking ask the members of the site to do your job for you.

Grow up, all of you.

Natasha Whittam: Voice of reason.

82Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 10:56

Guest


Guest
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Are you actually grown ups? Read this thread back and tell me you're not embarrassed.

Two small forums slagging each other off as though they're eBay and Amazon. We've got 30 regular posters between us FFS and we're all supposed to support the same team. If you found yourself sat next to a poster from BA or Nuts at the game would you refuse to sit with them or find yourself wanting to twat them? Would you fook, so why act like that on the internet?

All mods are power crazed bellends and this little spat with BA proves it once again. If you're going to ban people then ban them, don't fooking ask the members of the site to do your job for you.

Grow up, all of you.

Natasha Whittam: Voice of reason.

:clap:

My thoughts exactly.

83Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 11:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Just let them come back on, if they start again just hit the off button easy.
It is getting quite boring now, we all no you will let them come back on.

84Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Shut it nat, if anything said on burnden aces is to be believed then you have 4 different accounts as well as being the secret owner of this forum

85Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Chairmanda wrote:My tuppence worth, firstly thanks to the mods for all they do, unpaid and must feel unappreciated at times. Second, don't shout at me, but think we are in danger of losing a bit of perspective on this, it's a football centric website, that's all. Thirdly, having sounded like I was belittling nuts in point 2, I really enjoy it. There have been some cracking conversations and debates, a lot on wandering minds, so not directly football related. Fourthly, and I say this having been the target if quite a lot of vitriol myself on another forum, Breaders, if you can, honestly don't give anything anyone says you find offensive a second of your valuable time. Haters gonna hate, and pity is the best response. So if there were to be a vote, I'd say yes, let them back, definitely on a yellow card one more and you are off basis, and respond to any aggression or horrid postings with tolerance, humour and respect. It won't half piss them off if they are looking to create trouble, and MAY, unlikely I know, but just may be accepted, and we can all go misty eyed, raise a glass of egg nog to each other and reminisce over the good times together.

This is the voice of reason. :clap:

86Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:28

Guest


Guest
Has bredders been on today?

87Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

88Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 12:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@y2johnny wrote:Has bredders been on today?
Yeah, he's been lurking around as they say Very Happy

89Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 13:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Christ we're all in trouble if Nat is seen as the voice of reason on here, she could start an argument in an empty room Very Happy

90Open letter to Scott - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter to Scott on Mon Dec 15 2014, 13:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Norpig wrote:Christ we're all in trouble if Nat is seen as the voice of reason on here, she could start an argument in an empty room with a Dildo Very Happy
affraid affraid

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum