Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Lennon get the sack? Vote!

+14
terenceanne
Sluffy
NickFazer
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
FullofSprite
Hip Priest
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Would you sack Lennon?

Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Vote_lcap68%Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 68% [ 23 ]
Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 21% [ 7 ]
Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 34

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! Wed Dec 02 2015, 09:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Lennon has no chance of doing anything with the junk he inherited and is stuck with.

He's brought plenty of players to the club himself - how many would you class as a success?

Eidur maybe. The rest have been awful.

62Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! Wed Dec 02 2015, 09:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Lennon has no chance of doing anything with the junk he inherited and is stuck with.

He's brought plenty of players to the club himself - how many would you class as a success?

Eidur maybe. The rest have been awful.

Players that were plan Z though.

63Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! Wed Dec 02 2015, 09:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Players that were plan Z though.

You have no idea what his plan Z was.

64Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! Wed Dec 02 2015, 13:05

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hi Nat. I take your point but I also agree with Boggers. Neil couldn't get the players he really wanted because the funds weren't there so he had to drag through the bargain bucket and the scraps just to get somebody at all. Given the circumstances he's faced the fact he hasn't just thrown his hands up and walked is something to admire in my opinion. It would be easy for him to go and get a job elsewhere but he's not done that. Personally I feel we need him if there's to be any kind of genuine rebuild in the long term. If by some miracle we avoid administration and get new owners in then I think Neil will finally have a chance to show us what he can do when he's actually given some real money to buy with and has the opportunity to get rid of the dross. Even if we DO go into admin I would hope he would stay and that any new owner would back him in getting us rebuilt. 

In all truth we've been here before, we dropped a long way but came back stronger. I hope, believe and pray that we can do the same again.

65Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Lennon get the sack? Vote! Wed Dec 02 2015, 15:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's an emotional person and I suspect the situation at the club has derailed his passion for this job honestly.

fact of the matter is he has failed so far whichever way you slice it, at the very least he should have us battling in defeat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum