Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jonathon Disley - The King of Marbella

+20
FullofSprite
Mr Magoo
Cajunboy
Soul Kitchen
Bolton Nuts
CAMPO
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Banks of the Croal
karlypants
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
JAH
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
Norpig
scottjames30
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He always used to get other people to become directors of company's and then strip them of every penny and set up accounts with traders and then rip everyone off and leave everyone else to pick up the pieces. i am surprised that banks still did any business with him as he was banned from running any company.

Courtesy of The Mail.

boltonbonce wrote:He always used to get other people to become directors of company's and then strip them of every penny and set up accounts with traders and then rip everyone off and leave everyone else to pick up the pieces. i am surprised that banks still did any business with him as he was banned from running any company.

Courtesy of The Mail.

This is the point Boggers doesn't seem to get.

(And that's not a dig, honestly.)

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:He always used to get other people to become directors of company's and then strip them of every penny and set up accounts with traders and then rip everyone off and leave everyone else to pick up the pieces. i am surprised that banks still did any business with him as he was banned from running any company.

Courtesy of The Mail.

It would be a relevant point if he was in cahoots with Holdsworth. But the thing you don't seem to get is that he isn't

Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Courtesy of The Mail.

It would be a relevant point if he was in cahoots with Holdsworth. But the thing you don't seem to get is that he isn't
How do you know?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Courtesy of The Mail.

How do you know?

I'm in the know. Thought that was obvious by now

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's clutching at straws if you believe a word Marc iles is saying.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

fair enough if he's not but does no one at the club think about these things in advance? Everyone knew there was going to be a prospective owner sat in one of the boxes so why sit him next to someone like that?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:fair enough if he's not but does no one at the club think about these things in advance? Everyone knew there was going to be a prospective owner sat in one of the boxes so why sit him next to someone like that?

It's a private box. The club have no say

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lenny ' the gov'nor' Mclean has booked in for the next home game.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

then surely if Holdsworth is going to take over they should put him the directors box and not in some other random box. The club really are clueless, do they want to sell the club or not?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can just see it now with their excuses on why a deal wasn't made and why we are now in administration.

You're not really "in the know" though, are you Boggers?

You've repeatedly told us it would all be wrapped up by now but we're still waiting and we don't appear to be any further on.

And you're just ignoring Lusty's direct questions and have been for about a week.

And let's not forget that only yesterday, you were denying that it was even Disley in the box.

Until Iles confirmed that it was him and you suddenly became all "in the know" that Disley wasn't involved in SSI.

Not having a pop, just pointing some stuff out.

Don't want a row - so please don't call me a "mouthy twat" again like you did last week and take my gentle poking in the friendly banter spirit it was meant.

Maybe the directors box was full, so had to put him in the convicted criminal box instead. Just unfortunate.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Eddie doesn't even know whats going on.

scottjames30 wrote:I think Eddie doesn't know whats going on.

You saying that Boggers is actually Eddie Davies?

Blimey !!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I think Eddie doesn't know whats going on.

You saying that Boggers is actually Eddie Davies?

Blimey !!

I thought that was obvious.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:then surely if Holdsworth is going to take over they should put him the directors box and not in some other random box. The club really are clueless, do they want to sell the club or not?

Holdsworth wasn't invited as his 'bid' is nowhere near acceptable. He Attended of his own accord.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:then surely if Holdsworth is going to take over they should put him the directors box and not in some other random box. The club really are clueless, do they want to sell the club or not?

Holdsworth wasn't invited as his 'bid' is nowhere near acceptable. He Attended of his own accord.
 i hope he paid then, we need every penny  Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jobsworth just wants to look important.

Boggersbelief wrote:

Why's he being painted as the front-runner in the BN then?

Genuine question.

Is Iles really that clueless?

I know he's shit but I would have thought he'd at least have some idea....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum