Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fans take important step towards creation of a Supporters' Trust at Bolton

+16
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
Kane57
bwfcst
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
Norpig
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
NickFazer
gloswhite
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Maybe I wasn't clear - you don't have to be a ST holder to join. Just register as a member of the Trust
 i've looked on the website but can't see a link to register as a member? Am i being thick as usual  scratch

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm happy to go along with this endeavour the benefit of the doubt, but as Norpig said, where do I sign up?

I've emailed them to find out that for you glos. If i get a reply i will let you know

Just tweeted kane as well in case no one is on the ball with the emails

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More details on the first public meeting in this post.  Where you can confirm you would be attending.  Would be good to get some Nutters there.

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t12794-first-public-bwfc-supporters-trust-meeting-announced

Got his from Chris so tweeted the official bwfcst

@iessltd hi pal it's still being determined at the minute hopefully all revealed by meeting on 6th January. Best asking @BWFCST directly

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The website isn't ready for that yet but it's being worked on.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:The website isn't ready for that yet but it's being worked on.

Thanks Kane can you let us know when it's set up please?

Reply from bwfcst

@iessltd @19manning83 1st step will be the meeting on the 6th to explain how it will work and what trusts are.

@iessltd @19manning83 if it is agreed at that meeting then a steering group will set things up re membership etc...

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah course am hoping it'll be soon.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe the people who actually got off their arses to try and do something are getting abuse already. Fucking stupid Bolton fans. To quote Hipster, can you imagine Leeds/Portsmouth/Bournemouth fans doing that?

Credit to these people.

Personally I couldn't give a shite about the club anymore, half of me hopes they fold so I can stop wasting so much of my life on this crap. I'd probably be married with 2.4 kids if it wasn't for BWFC. Twats!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Maybe I wasn't clear - you don't have to be a ST holder to join. Just register as a member of the Trust

Good man, lets smash it.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't believe the people who actually got off their arses to try and do something are getting abuse already. Fucking stupid Bolton fans. To quote Hipster, can you imagine Leeds/Portsmouth/Bournemouth fans doing that?

Credit to these people.

Personally I couldn't give a shite about the club anymore, half of me hopes they fold so I can stop wasting so much of my life on this crap. I'd probably be married with 2.4 kids if it wasn't for BWFC. Twats!
I'll pump you up Nat is Cedric is not upto it.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Kane57 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:A tad disappointing that the 'anonymous 8' who clearly stated that one of their THREE stated goals was to have "close ties to all (BWFC) web forums..." couldn't be arsed to give us any feedback.

Anyway I've managed to track down a conversation with 'Chris' (not Chris Manning though), one of the 'anonymous 8' with Radio Manchester after the game yesterday - starts at 31 mins 45 secs -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p039wl05

Sorry Sluffy - I do have a life outside Bolton Wanderers and that takes priority over updating forums.

Anyway, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have and will do so as best I can.

I'm sure you have and your other seven colleagues too.

My point is that there is not much point putting down in writing  that you have only THREE stated goals and then can't be arsed to comply with one of them at your very first opportunity to do so.

Hardly bodes well for the future.

You'd have to ask them.

My priority isn't this site unfortunately. Will update you all when I can. I don't come on every day and so if you want me head over to twitter at @19manning83 x

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with Sluffy on all of this so you can clearly count me out!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 is doing a good job, i'm in.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in also (for now)

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:I'm with Sluffy on all of this so you can clearly count me out!
That makes 3 of us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum