Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fans take important step towards creation of a Supporters' Trust at Bolton

+16
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
Kane57
bwfcst
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
Norpig
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
NickFazer
gloswhite
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thank you Kane and Sluffy, we're all a bit wiser now.

I think!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:http://www.bwfcforum.com

Mavis forum.

I'm amazed it's still going with about 5 posts per week.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

4 on a good week!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This thread is a perfect example of how quite a few on this site take these forums and the internet way too seriously.

A pretty shameful way to treat folk who are trying to do something about Bolton's plight as well.

You should be pulling together on this and not giving a shit about who's who on a forum and who said what on a forum.

I really can't believe some of the babyhouse shite on this thread.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Copper Dragon wrote:This thread is a perfect example of how quite a few on this site take these forums and the internet way too seriously.

A pretty shameful way to treat folk who are trying to do something about Bolton's plight as well.

You should be pulling together on this and not giving a shit about who's who on a forum and who said what on a forum.

I really can't believe some of the babyhouse shite on this thread.

If I'm one of those you are referring to then all I can say is that if you have experienced first hand some of the shenanagins that I've had to endure from some of the 'anonymous 8', then I think you too may be cautious of singing their praises from the roof tops.

I don't hold with the view that people on the internet are completely different in real life - I tend to think it is more like their true colours are revealed when they think they can get away scot free from any responsibility they have for their words or actions.

If people are prepared to screw you in real life (true story) because they don't like something you may have said or done on a small football forum would you think that this same person or persons would be the best people to get behind and support over anything, let alone trying to become the voice of the fans on a supporters Trust!

I don't.

I don't have a problem with the ST just some of those who are behind it.

(For the record Chris Manning is not who I am referring to above).

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I don't know who any of these people are but even if the only thing that comes from having a supporters trust is we are better informed about what goes on at the club then surely it can only be a good thing. 

What could these people possibly do to make things worse than they already are? 

Or is that a bit of a simplistic view and they could somehow have disastrous consequences? 

If you are pessimistic about them, what is your main worry? 

I am interested to know if there is a possible negative side to a supporters trust, because as it is, i can't see one.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm obviously not making myself very clear on this.

I don't have a problem with a ST being established.

I do however have issues with one or two people I believe to be behind it.

Is that any better?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I understand that bit sluffy but what negative effects do  you think these characters you have an issue with will have on the trust if they are elected?

I think the st is a great idea. I have even made peace with kane. Crispy cock (im making this stick bd) on the other hand is a massive tool. I think he had a brother in your year 58. He was in my year though

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:I understand that bit sluffy but what negative effects do  you think these characters you have an issue with will have on the trust if they are elected?

If the whole aim is to represent the voice of the fans to the new owners as they claim and they try to fuck you in real life because of something you said or done on an internet footy forum - do you really think they would do the job fairly or simply put their own views and opinions across?

My view is that some of these people have their own agenda as to what influence they can gain from this and I simply rather they were not involved at all.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:I think the st is a great idea. I have even made peace with kane. Crispy cock (im making this stick bd) on the other hand is a massive tool.  I think he had a brother in your year 58.  He was in my year though
Doesn't ring any bells with me Johnny. Do you know his brothers name?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Sluffy wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I understand that bit sluffy but what negative effects do  you think these characters you have an issue with will have on the trust if they are elected?

If the whole aim is to represent the voice of the fans to the new owners as they claim and they try to fuck you in real life because of something you said or done on an internet footy forum - do you really think they would do the job fairly or simply put their own views and opinions across?

My view is that some of these people have their own agenda as to what influence they can gain from this and I simply rather they were not involved at all.

Fair enough sluff, you know them better than I so we can only hope this is not the case. 

Time will tell i suppose.

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I think the st is a great idea. I have even made peace with kane. Crispy cock (im making this stick bd) on the other hand is a massive tool.  I think he had a brother in your year 58.  He was in my year though

Last name is peacock. May have been a year below.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

Last name is peacock.  May have been a year below.

Bloody hell Johnny, i gathered that bit.  Very Happy

I was hoping for a first name.

bwfcst

David Ngog
David Ngog

For those who cannot get to the Macron tomorrow we are investigating streaming the meeting using Periscope. This means the video will be available live on your smartphone.
If you want to stream the meeting via Periscope you MUST be following the BWFCST Twitter account & have the Periscope app installed on your phone

https://twitter.com/BWFCST

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

Smile

He might have been the year below you i think. Very Happy

bwfcst wrote:For those who cannot get to the Macron tomorrow we are investigating streaming the meeting using Periscope. This means the video will be available live on your smartphone.
If you want to stream the meeting via Periscope you MUST be following the BWFCST Twitter account & have the Periscope app installed on your phone

https://twitter.com/BWFCST

Super smashing great.

Thanks

(That sounds sarcy, it wasn't meant to be, i meant it) Smile

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

Andrew?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum