Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fans take important step towards creation of a Supporters' Trust at Bolton

+16
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
karlypants
boltonbonce
Bollotom2014
Kane57
bwfcst
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
Norpig
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
NickFazer
gloswhite
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Breadman wrote:and with the news that we can hopefully reveal tomorrow"

Fuck me, it's Iles........

It's it a star wars review.

Iles to kane

"Kane, i am your father."

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There's a meeting in the morning which will hopefully have some positive outcomes which when announced should rally a few more fans to the cause.

If you want more info I can give it to you, but those involved have asked that their names be kept out of things for now.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

y2johnny wrote:

Iles to kane

I find your lack of faith disturbing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fans take important step towards creation of a Supporters' Trust at Bolton - Page 3 T2-smiley_7086213_208109c

Kane57 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Iles to kane

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Fans take important step towards creation of a Supporters' Trust at Bolton - Page 3 BnI6LcGIQAIp3Vq

Johnny's flirting again.......

Kane is my original arch nemesis. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

New leaf Johnny. Apologies if I was out of order previously.

Ooh - serious!

What I don't get is why do these obsessive types use different names for all the various forums they're on?

I was Breadman on 606 and I'm the same on here.

The Riggins thing on the BN is because Iles banned me for accusing him for being "Captain Seriously (allegedly) Ill's" lacky so I had to change it.

Is Kane Manning?

No kane was batman i think. I signed upto ba as kane and got banned. So thats four time ive been banned from ba Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You were lucky to catch them in.

I always thought that Manning was Batman?

Chris, over to you.....?

No i dont think so. Or wait, maybe yeah. Who am i think of who runs ba then?

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You're thinking of Chris Mann - he is the BA guy.

It's very confusing.

Wait. Now im confused. Its nearly 1am and ive been up since 5

Kane = batman = chris manning?

Chris mann = manny = ba owner?

Just realised it not even half 12 yet. Told you i was fooked

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:You've missed the point Sluffy - as well as making some strange inferences about my life - but that's your choice. 

Anyway, this Trust is being set up to try and improve fan-board dialogue. Roles are not to be awarded internally - they are to be elected democratically. So, if my involvement (for example) offended you then use your vote and go for the person you think most suited to whatever role is up for debate.

For the record, I'm only involved because I love BWFC - and will not be seeking any front-based job in the Trust. I want what's best for the club, and if it ended up that someone I had some dislike of took a role, but that person could help BWFC then I would be all for it.

The lack of accountability and transparency at BWFC over the years has contributed to the mess we are currently in. The Trust is all about getting off our arses and doing something about it - not sitting back and moaning to a keyboard.

If you have a problem Sluffy, then drop me a PM and we can chat. I'm don't hate you - I don't know anything about you. If you would like to discuss this in a civilised manner then that's fine by me.

Cheers

I don't have a problem with you Chris, I've always wanted you to be a big part of the forums I've been on - you've got the rare gift of genuinely being funny - it is more the other way around with the continual personal abuse you've posted about me in the past.

In fact I would love it (as I've already said above) if you could find time to become a regular forum poster here on Nuts.

Fair play to you and the others involved being passionate enough to actually want to do something about it.

Up to you if you stand for a position in the Trust or not.

For what it is worth you clearly have a good brain in your head, you are quick witted, present yourself well (I've listened to some of your podcasts/ you wouldn't be in the job you are in if you couldn't) and have a personality and no doubt a charisma about yourself. If you could grow out of the immaturity and the personal abuse I dare say you could go far.

I'm sure however you care nothing for my opinion.

Best of lucky to you nevertheless.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You're correct in that assertion.

It's confusing as the names are very similar.

Hang on......

So we've got Chris Manning and Chris Mann?

Two of the most vocal and active Bolton fans on the internet?

Who both run websites dedicated to BWFC?

But they're not the same person?

You're actually Amos, aren't you?

Come on.......in the spirit of new beginnings and stuff, just spill once and for all.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy for your records I'm not an estate agent - whether I was or wasn't has no bearing on who I am as a person.

Like I said to Johnny - this is a fresh start and so I do also apologise for any wrongdoing on my part.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum