Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Managers morals

+19
wessy
Cajunboy
Moses Gate
Norpig
scottjames30
gloswhite
Bollotom2014
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
Sluffy
FullofSprite
doffcocker
okocha
Jingizu99
KillerGorilla
wanderlust
JAH
Bwfc1958
Chairmanda
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 13:53

Imitating that somebody"could" hold a knife to a womans throat is not normal behaviour. Not for someone in a respected position thaat is supposed to lead by example. We all know she is obviously not whiter than white in all this but like bread says i very much doubt they would of printed such intricate detail without solid evidence

22Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A human is a human, if a fit bird wants sex, and you're a small fat ugly looking ginger with teeth that belong to a turtle, it would be hard to say no, like Rooney being chucked into that birds Bathroom and had no choice.

As for the knife thing, nobody knows, i wonder how much the newspaper is paying Kim?

23Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:03

They do know though. Surely they wouldn't risk further law suits saying they have a recording of him saying it if they didn't.

24Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:They do know though. Surely they wouldn't risk further law suits saying they have a recording of him saying it if they didn't.

They would risk their own mothers.

25Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:08

Doubt it

26Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ask Piers.

27Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't condone any behaviour that's been mentioned, however, there was no physical violence, and a threat. Nothing has actually happened to the woman, and lets be honest, we've all made empty threats at one time or another.
You can almost guarantee that she will be getting at least the £10000 she is supposed to have turned down, and the paper has had to make a mountain out of a molehill to sell it. At the end of the day, this is nothing more than a messy domestic squabble, and because of this woman taking it to the press, the only real casualty is Lennon's wife.

28Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:24

I can hand on heart say i have never ever threatened a woman, wmpty or otherwise.

29Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet it was Whittam.

30Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its not pleasant reading thats sure, i presume this is why Biggie thought he may be leaving? It would make sense.

Footballers and managers have done at lot worse in their time and survived but it does leave a sour taste doesn't it?

31Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 14:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Official club statement expected later today according to Jack Dearden.

Can they pile a bit more misery on us I wonder.

32Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 15:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any news on Gartside?

33Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 15:27

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

doffcocker wrote:Official club statement expected later today according to Jack Dearden.

Can they pile a bit more misery on us I wonder.
Some speculation that the manager has been sacked, but not for the reasons thought...
i.e.

1) Could be going into admin

or

2) club has been bought

Last edited by FullofSprite on Sun Dec 20 2015, 15:50; edited 1 time in total

34Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 15:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If he is, its a canny move to get rid of him for less.

35Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 15:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets hope he is sacked, worst manager ever.

36Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 16:01

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Surfacing rumour he's resigned.

37Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 16:02

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

No doubt the news will be very underwhelming! Along the lines of "The club remains in a perilous position and efforts are being made to rectify this situation" either that or we sold euxton to pne

38Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 16:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:Surfacing rumour he's resigned.

I hope so.

39Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 16:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If "Kim" was blackmailing Lennon as he claims and he told his partner about his affair as the article states, then "Kim" would have no leverage to extort money out of him so it would seem that selling a "kiss and tell" story to a rag would be her best chance of making money out of the situation.

Kim's motives appear to be financial, Lennon's sexual and when he finally realised that she wasn't bonking him for his dashing good looks he clearly tried to get out of the relationship as quickly and cleanly as he could - but she wasn't going to let him - and the casual remark about the knife was picked upon and emphasised to enhance the newsworthiness.

Neither character is pleasant but this story is what it is - tacky shit-stirring gossip. 

So should all employees in all organisations be vetted for moral fibre in this kind of intrusive detail? I don't think it would be acceptable personally which is why I don't care if the guy who cleans my windows is shagging his next door neighbour or not providing the windows are cleaned properly.

What is certain is that a public display of lack of moral fibre such as this will be jumped upon by people who have other agendas and used as an excuse to try to get Lennon out of the door. It's a carte blanche free shot and there are plenty of people who will be lining up to have a swing.

On the other hand, only winning one game in 27 is a proper reason to sack a football manager and if we get anything less than a win at Rotherham that should really be the end of him anyway.

40Managers morals - Page 2 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 16:29

gloswhite wrote:If he is, its a canny move to get rid of him for less.

I was thinking about this earlier when I was trying to make my own entertainment in the old folks home in Congleton where Mrs B's Gran is a prisoner resident.

As with so many stories associated with the club nowadays, the timing of its breaking seems too convenient for it to be a coincidence. (Get well soon, Phil.)

Can't afford to sack your manager?

No problem, tip a national daily paper off about what a sleazy bastard he is, give 'em some juicy details and stand back......

Simples.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum