Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Managers morals

+19
wessy
Cajunboy
Moses Gate
Norpig
scottjames30
gloswhite
Bollotom2014
Soul Kitchen
boltonbonce
Sluffy
FullofSprite
doffcocker
okocha
Jingizu99
KillerGorilla
wanderlust
JAH
Bwfc1958
Chairmanda
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 16:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good move that.

42Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 16:55

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Breaders, good to see you're as cynical as me, (or is that insightful ? ) Very Happy

43Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 16:58

It's called life experience isn't it, Glos?  

Some bastard, somewhere is always trying to work an angle and it's up to us to try and suss out what it is.  Very Happy

44Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 17:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't know about you Bread,but I can't help feeling that these titles under our avi's,are a bit of a pain.
I feel I ought to be starting every post with 'I say,I say,I say,my dog's got no nose....' Shocked

45Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 17:16

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Don't know about you Bread,but I can't help feeling that these titles under our avi's,are a bit of a pain.
I feel I ought to be starting every post with 'I say,I say,I say,my dog's got no nose....'

Oh? How does he smell?  Twisted Evil

46Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 17:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't you start fatty. Very Happy

47Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 17:22

boltonbonce wrote:Don't know about you Bread,but I can't help feeling that these titles under our avi's,are a bit of a pain.
I feel I ought to be starting every post with 'I say,I say,I say,my dog's got no nose....' Shocked

It's added pressure, isn't it?

I get what you're saying because I'm starting to feel like I should be sticking a quadratic equation wot I've solved on the end of every post.

It was a nice gesture from the mods but shall we ask them to take them off and go back to how things used to be?

I don't like change - it's scary.

(And in my case at least, the statement's also factually incorrect.)

48Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 17:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not only that,we've lost our picture of Sir Nat.

49Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 17:39

Good point.

We need our Nats back.

(The Bolton legend, not the other one.)

50Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 17:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no they have to stay, you two have to live up to the awards or else i and many others will be very disappointed  Very Happy

51Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 17:49

Moses Gate

David Ngog
David Ngog

So we are bottom of the league, £180+m in debt, up for sale and under threat of closure by HMRC....and it turns out our manager is playing away even when we are at home. Could it get any worse? Is Ched Evans still available?

52Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 18:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You'll never be bored with Bolton Very Happy

53Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 18:08

Honestly, I couldn't care less if Lennons having an affair. It's his life and he can do what he wants, obviously if he's actually threatened this woman that's a totally different matter. 

Either way we really don't needs this at the moment.

54Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 18:13

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

bwfc1874 wrote:Honestly, I couldn't care less if Lennons having an affair. It's his life and he can do what he wants, obviously if he's actually threatened this woman that's a totally different matter. 

Rumours of Mjallvy leaving because of Lennon and also Lennon being late for press conferences because he's busy threatening women (allegedly) suggests that his actions are having a detrimental effect on the club. If what is claimed is true then he should be sacked with immediate effect.Add to that the one win in 20 odd games stat

55Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 18:18

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

With all this going on in  his private life, how can he give the attention to the job he is being paid for?

I can't believe the club weren't aware of his lifestyle.

Great for the family club image bullshit.

Get rid of him now!!!!!

56Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 18:27

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well the one Beacon that was still holding us together truly pissed on the chips after reading that, i doubt they would publish so much without having legal back up, so based on that then i have no truck with violence particularly against women. Maybe IF we get a takeover we would benefit from starting with a new manager as well.

57Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 18:30

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Think it's best all round if lennon leaves now he's under an enormous amount of stress which could easily see him slip back into a depression and he has no idea how to turn around the clubs fortunes. New manager bounce would keep us up

58Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 18:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a laughing stock our club has become, one thing after another.

I heard today that lofty the lion is a UTD fan, i hope this taker happens soon.

59Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Sun Dec 20 2015, 19:49

KillerGorilla wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Honestly, I couldn't care less if Lennons having an affair. It's his life and he can do what he wants, obviously if he's actually threatened this woman that's a totally different matter. 

Rumours of Mjallvy leaving because of Lennon and also Lennon being late for press conferences because he's busy threatening women (allegedly) suggests that his actions are having a detrimental effect on the club. If what is claimed is true then he should be sacked with immediate effect.Add to that the one win in 20 odd games stat

Can't believe any of that with no proof. Agree about the 20 odd game stat though, I've said for a while (as you know) his results aren't near good enough. But we have enough for going on without having to look for a new manager.

60Managers morals - Page 3 Empty Re: Managers morals Mon Dec 21 2015, 08:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
KillerGorilla wrote:

Can't believe any of that with no proof. Agree about the 20 odd game stat though, I've said for a while (as you know) his results aren't near good enough. But we have enough for going on without having to look for a new manager.

There's no smoke without fire. The whole thing is sordid from start to finish- but it's the world we live in.
I work in a place where affairs are fairly regular and you've got to be careful of what you say as you don't know who's having it off with who. And that makes life quite tense.
 If he left of his own accord I wouldn't be too depressed by that as I think his managerial skills have been found wanting on a few occasions. As I understand it,he's on a rolling annual contract and although we're skint it might be good to get rid now even if it absorbs the few quid that we have left. It might even encourage one of the consortia to agree a deal more quickly.
Better still if he walked. But it's sordid  even in world like football which is a bit of a fantasy world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum