Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Disgraceful "Justice"

+8
Angry Dad
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
summercummings
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 13:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think her parents may be separated because her mother has a different surname to her daughter.

42More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 13:35

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Her dad didn't exactly look all sweetness and light on the tv last night so may explain a bit about why she was allowed out in that state.

43More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 19:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You can only do your best for your kids ,give them a stable family life none of this split family shit. This is where i dont agree with all the mixed up shit today, no wonder kids are fucked up when they dont know which bloke is their mother or which woman is their father, or why their mum looks like a man or their dad ponces around like a fairy. The girl did not deserve to be let down so badly by that guard,just think for a minute nat what she would have gone through the terror, the agony, the smell, fuck that bastard 5 years is piss all for what he has done to her.

44More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 19:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: The girl did not deserve to be let down so badly by that guard,just think for a minute nat what she would have gone through the terror, the agony, the smell, fuck that bastard 5 years is piss all for what he has done to her.

I'm not saying she deserved it, I'm saying things like this are more likely to happen if you're high on drink & drugs.

I'm sick of people not taking responsibility for their actions - the way this girls mother talked about her daughter you'd have thought she was Mother Teresa.

The guy did wrong, but 5 years is completely out of order when we're only sending murderers to prison for 3 or 4 years.

45More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 20:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote: The girl did not deserve to be let down so badly by that guard,just think for a minute nat what she would have gone through the terror, the agony, the smell, fuck that bastard 5 years is piss all for what he has done to her.

I'm not saying she deserved it, I'm saying things like this are more likely to happen if you're high on drink & drugs.

I'm sick of people not taking responsibility for their actions - the way this girls mother talked about her daughter you'd have thought she was Mother Teresa.

The guy did wrong, but 5 years is completely out of order when we're only sending murderers to prison for 3 or 4 years.
Like i said before i am no fan of our justice system it stinks badly.

46More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 20:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Like i said before i am no fan of our justice system it stinks badly.

Indeed it does. We need to go back to life meaning life and work down from there.

47More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 20:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

they are if some prick doesn't do his job and runs you over with a train.

::rules::

48More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 20:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

they are if some prick doesn't do his job and runs you over with a train.

::rules::

You really are like a child. Time for a return to Bolton Banter don't you think?

49More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 20:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's true though.

Like I've said I don't like the whole binge drinking culture but just because you're drunk doesn't mean you should get different treatment from those who aren't.

50More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 20:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's true though.

Like I've said I don't like the whole binge drinking culture but just because you're drunk doesn't mean you should get different treatment from those who aren't.

She didn't get different treatment, he had no idea she was drunk.

You are coming across as a right dick by the way.

51More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 20:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's true though.

She didn't get different treatment, he had no idea she was drunk.

You are coming across as a right dick by the way.

lol!

52More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Fri Nov 16 2012, 21:07

Natasha Whittam wrote:

he had no idea she was drunk.

If she was that high and drunk, it will have been pretty obvious, don't think she was being subtle.

53More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Sat Nov 17 2012, 05:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Talking about British justice being shite I watched the film about Derek Bentley again the other day, absolutely awful, yes I am all for the death penalty for murderers even more so for child murderers but how did they let that happen. Today's judges who give out these ridiculously lenient sentences seem to go loopy when they put on those daft wigs. As for the system favouring the criminal and being against the victim that really pisses me off. I once had to dissarm a nasty piece of work pointing a shotgun at me ,won't go into details but I was arrested and charged with ABH at the time by the police I had to wait until it went to court before sense prevailed and the case was thrown out,but it was a worrying time for my wife and kids and me. I also have no faith in our police system. They will arrest the burgler and the victim. Fast drive to London now then on to Brighton for a spot of gambling at the marina later .

54More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Sat Nov 17 2012, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

If she was that high and drunk, it will have been pretty obvious, don't think she was being subtle.

The train was busy, is he supposed to check every passenger for signs of alcohol/drug abuse?

55More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Sat Nov 17 2012, 11:29

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

The train was busy, is he supposed to check every passenger for signs of alcohol/drug abuse?

No not at all.

She wasn't on the train though, she was the only person off it. So I'm sure he saw her and realised she was wrecked.

(I'm not saying this makes the sentence fair by the way)

56More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Sat Nov 17 2012, 12:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the whistle is used to advise the driver it is safe to leave, then he deserves to be punished. And 5 years for taking a life is not excessive in my opinion.

57More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Tue Nov 20 2012, 19:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As you may have read or seen, a young chap by the name of Kweku Adoboli has today been jailed for 7 years for, basically, being shit at his job and losing his bank a bit of cash.

I think this sums up our society perfectly....money is more important than a human life.

Trader loses some cash = 7 years
Pissed up kid falls under train, rail guard responsible = 5 years
Cheesy Chip killer stabs someone to death in a takeaway = 3.5 years.

A FUCKING JOKE.

58More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Tue Nov 20 2012, 19:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:As you may have read or seen, a young chap by the name of Kweku Adoboli has today been jailed for 7 years for, basically, being shit at his job and losing his bank a bit of cash.

I think this sums up our society perfectly....money is more important than a human life.

Trader loses some cash = 7 years
Pissed up kid falls under train, rail guard responsible = 5 years
Cheesy Chip killer stabs someone to death in a takeaway = 3.5 years.

A FUCKING JOKE.

Our Kweku did lose the bank approximately £1.2 billion as a result of his rogue trading. The bank nearly collapsed which would have meant countless personnel losing their jobs and ending up on the breadline. I thought the bugger got off lightly considering he will only serve two thirds of his sentence and he can never pay the money back. I think the bank has to take some of the blame for allowing a bloody fruitcake to handle millions and millions of their customers money. If I was banking with them my account would now be closed.

What is your take on the SAS sniper who is currently serving eighteen months for illegal possession of a firearm ?

59More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Tue Nov 20 2012, 19:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

What is your take on the SAS sniper who is currently serving eighteen months for illegal possession of a firearm ?

A fucking outrage. I am currently putting together a team to break him out.

60More Disgraceful "Justice" - Page 3 Empty Re: More Disgraceful "Justice" Tue Nov 20 2012, 19:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

A fucking outrage. I am currently putting together a team to break him out.

It's a tough one. He was sentenced by a military court. On the one hand he has served his country and risked his life for our freedom and on the other hand he was in possession of an illegal unlicensed firearm with several hundred rounds of ammunition.

What if that weapon had got into the wrong hands ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum