Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but has anyone had any issues seeing their kids?

+10
Hipster_Nebula
LW23
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sorry to hear about your troubles RR. I've never been in this situation and can only imagine how horrible it must be. Hope things work out for you mate!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel if you're going to start a thread like this at least have the courtesy to update us. Did your Solicitor tell you to grow up and sort something out with your ex? Or has your new crazy chick already ditched you?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could it be that you made it all up Rebel - seeing as at the time you claimed to be meeting a Solicitor you were on here posting messages.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No I didn't make it up.

And yes I was on the phone to a solicitor at the time I mentioned. Why would I make that story up?

If the truth be told, Id rather sort it all out amicably with her, but its looking more like Its going to have to be done the hard way.

The reason ive not 'updated' the thread, was because i didn't post it as an attention seeking 'news article' - I was asking for advice on something.

Its only you that seeks attention Nat, nobody else on this forum does.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:No I didn't make it up.

And yes I was on the phone to a solicitor at the time I mentioned. Why would I make that story up?

If the truth be told, Id rather sort it all out amicably with her, but its looking more like Its going to have to be done the hard way.

The reason ive not 'updated' the thread, was because i didn't post it as an attention seeking 'news article' - I was asking for advice on something.

Have you tried sitting down with her and seeing it from her point of view without all your macho bullshit?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:No I didn't make it up.

Have you tried sitting down with her and seeing it from her point of view without all your macho bullshit?

Of course i have, stop wumming.

Have you posted on this thread to detract from the fact that David Nugent has been brought up on another thread?

Face it, your a WUM a fraud and a fake.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Of course i have, stop wumming.

Have you posted on this thread to detract from the fact that David Nugent has been brought up on another thread?

Face it, your a WUM a fraud and a fake.

You're starting to sound like Amos before he mellowed. You should seek help. You seem a very aggresive person, I can see why your ex is scared to let you see your child.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im not rising to you anymore...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Face facts Rebel, you posted this to get a backslapping from your fellow Dads. But it's not quite worked out that way because someone has questioned your way of thinking. Now you're crying like a girl.

You really need to grow up.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

WUM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum