Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but has anyone had any issues seeing their kids?

+10
Hipster_Nebula
LW23
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

It's easy to generalise but we don't know the circumstances surrounding each case. People tend to get married and have kids because they love one another. Many people choose to live together as man and wife and have children but never tie the knot.

Who is to say who is right? Each case has to be judged on it's own merits. Anyone who thinks otherwise must have rocks in their head.

I am generalising, but I don't have rocks in my head.

It's a proven fact that kids with two parents (living together) grow up to be more successful and happy.

You never seem very happy, were you from a one parent family Nat?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

You never seem very happy, were you from a one parent family Nat?

I didn't get where I am today by growing up in a one parent family.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

this is the point where Nat realizes shes in too deep, she will now only respond to questions with stupid one liners and after a bit... skulk off and WUM on another thread or start another...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Im not getting in to a slanging match with you Nat, however...

My mother dumped me on my dad aged one and disappeared - never shown any interest whatsoever, no birthday cards, no Christmas cards, etc. I know she is still alive but she left - my dad had to bring me up on his own along with my grandparents.

My dad re-married about 10 years ago. I call her mum even though she isn't.

I never lived a life of poverty due to being in a single parent family, I wanted for nothing. Ok, my dad had a little more money than most single parents do and could we could afford a much better standard of living than most.

The point im trying to make is this - I was brought up in a family that you would consider 'dysfunctional' - I turned out fine, I went through school, college and university, bought a house at 26 and have a fairly decent job - all before 30.

So I think your maths are messed up. Yes, some kids from so called 'dysfunctional' families turn out bad, but plenty of kids from 'perfect' families also turn out bad. I think its more down to class, ignorance and bad parenting than actually who the child lives with.

Its a known fact that most kids in single parent families are happier as one parent always spoils the child and they have somewhere to 'run away' to, in a manner of speaking.

You and I both know the REAL reasons for broken Britain - and single parent families are not one of them. Your Trolling...

You're obsessed with your house and good job. That doesn't determine whether you turned out decent or not.

Look at your rants on here, you clearly have a mental streak, I have no doubt you would have a punch up with half the folk on here if this were reality.

It's not your fault, I blame your parents for not sticking together. Unfortunately I fear you are going to repeat their mistake.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

My parents were together.

And look how I turned out.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Im not getting in to a slanging match with you Nat, however...

My mother dumped me on my dad aged one and disappeared - never shown any interest whatsoever, no birthday cards, no Christmas cards, etc. I know she is still alive but she left - my dad had to bring me up on his own along with my grandparents.

My dad re-married about 10 years ago. I call her mum even though she isn't.

I never lived a life of poverty due to being in a single parent family, I wanted for nothing. Ok, my dad had a little more money than most single parents do and could we could afford a much better standard of living than most.

The point im trying to make is this - I was brought up in a family that you would consider 'dysfunctional' - I turned out fine, I went through school, college and university, bought a house at 26 and have a fairly decent job - all before 30.

So I think your maths are messed up. Yes, some kids from so called 'dysfunctional' families turn out bad, but plenty of kids from 'perfect' families also turn out bad. I think its more down to class, ignorance and bad parenting than actually who the child lives with.

Its a known fact that most kids in single parent families are happier as one parent always spoils the child and they have somewhere to 'run away' to, in a manner of speaking.

You and I both know the REAL reasons for broken Britain - and single parent families are not one of them. Your Trolling...

You're obsessed with your house and good job. That doesn't determine whether you turned out decent or not.

Look at your rants on here, you clearly have a mental streak, I have no doubt you would have a punch up with half the folk on here if this were reality.

It's not your fault, I blame your parents for not sticking together. Unfortunately I fear you are going to repeat their mistake.

Your obsessed with your non-existent company.

You blame both my parents for my mum walking out one day and leaving everything behind...

your grasp of logic is incredible.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Erm one side of my parents grew up in a single parent family and both my parent and sibling became successful in their own fields.

You once claimed your Dad went to prison for embezzling money from the Council. I'm not sure that can be classed as successful.

Of course you probably made it up.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You blame both my parents for my mum walking out one day and leaving everything behind...

You Mum clearly wasn't ready to have a family, therefore she shouldn't have had you.

Ok, you've turned out ok thanks to your father and stepmother, but can't you accept that this is not the norm.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Erm one side of my parents grew up in a single parent family and both my parent and sibling became successful in their own fields.

You once claimed your Dad went to prison for embezzling money from the Council. I'm not sure that can be classed as successful.

Of course you probably made it up.

As I di not mention which side of the family and you automtically assumed my fathers side makes me think that you have no sense of obligation or gratefulness for any persons mothers side of a family.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You Mum clearly wasn't ready to have a family, therefore she shouldn't have had you.

Ok, you've turned out ok thanks to your father and stepmother, but can't you accept that this is not the norm.

Your completely right she should have had an abortion.

:whistle:

bwfc71 wrote:

As I di not mention which side of the family and you automtically assumed my fathers side makes me think that you have no sense of obligation or gratefulness for any persons mothers side of a family.

Everyone should love their mother.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Your completely right she should have had an abortion.

:whistle:

No, I'd miss your bollocks.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought you would have disagreed on religious grounds...

of course, they should have paid more attention to birth control.

they where married by the way.

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Thu Jan 17 2013, 13:42; edited 1 time in total

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I thought you would have disagreed on religious grounds...

No, I'm pro-abortion.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are hundreds of examples of people raised by a single parent who have made a success of their lives. David Davis and Megan Russell immediately spring to mind.

Surely it is better to have one parent who brings you up in a stable background rather than live with two warring parents?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

This subject is on my mind because on Friday night, one of my best friends told me he has got a girl he has been seeing pregnant.

Your friend is a ponce who can't take responsibility for his actions. If he'd kept his knob in his pants he wouldn't be in this situation.

I am 100% against abortion, it is a sin and murder. It really is that simple. People dress it up in many ways, but it's killing an innocent child whatever anyone says.

However, we have enough people on this planet already so it would be better for the future of human kind to put a limit on each couple to one child. Single people should not be able to have children. Harsh, but it has to be done.

do you remember saying this?

then posting this thread a while later?

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t2240-where-do-you-stand-on-abortion?highlight=abortion

You fuck up all the time, this proves your a WUM.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Taken out of context.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

WUM.

Full of shit.

OWNED...

:gun:

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha.

oh dear, the phony religion act has come back to haunt you this time.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:My parents were together.

And look how I turned out.

GAY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum