Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but has anyone had any issues seeing their kids?

+10
Hipster_Nebula
LW23
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Rebel has a fair point. I have always found forums are ideal places to share ideas and experiences plus the advice is free.

We all make mistakes in life even though most of us all set out with the best intentions in the world. The fact that Rebel is paying towards his sons upbringng indicates to me that he is not a sleeparound dad who doesn't give a shite about the offspring from his loins. Commendable responsible behaviour by Rebel in my opinion.

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but has anyone had any issues seeing their kids? - Page 2 677999948
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Nat, if you have nothing but trolling and wummery to add to the conversation - fuck off.

your funny most of the time but this is not a joking matter.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but has anyone had any issues seeing their kids? - Page 2 677999948

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of dicks, rallying around one of your own.

Half the problems in society today are caused by parents splitting up at the drop of a hat. You have to work at relationships, and if you're grown up enough to have kids you should be grown up enough to stick together.

I agree with the tranny. I shag around with the best of 'em, but if I had a kid I'd chain the slag to the kitchen and make the best of a bad do. Reebok Rebel, when do you appear on Jeremy Kyle?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I agree with the tranny. I shag around with the best of 'em, but if I had a kid I'd chain the slag to the kitchen and make the best of a bad do. Reebok Rebel, when do you appear on Jeremy Kyle?

Thats because you DON'T shag around - only your sister, your dead mum and your pet dog. But if you want top call that shagging around then fair enough!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tek no notice of Hayley Cropper! Ten years a virgin, no kids and an identity problem = a pointless opinion!!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

71, you forgot his favourite prey - sheep!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sheep raciest.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen wrote:71, you forgot his favourite prey - sheep!

Nope - even the sheep have enough brains to stay away from the fattest person in Europe. He is so fat that his "organ" is caught up in the folds of his flab and actually cannot shag around.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What if your partner was a cheat - would you still stay with her/him - think not

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:What if your partner was a cheat - would you still stay with her/him - think not

I know people who have been in that situation and they have actually stayed together but regretted it later.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:What if your partner was a cheat - would you still stay with her/him - think not

Yes. I'm not saying it would be easy but for the sake of the children I would stay with the bastard and slowly lace his dinner with arsnic.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

for the sake of the children surely you wouldn't murder their parent

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yes. I'm not saying it would be easy but for the sake of the children I would stay with the bastard and slowly lace his dinner with arsnic.

But that could not be good for the child(ren) - all the constant tension, rows, back-stabbing etc etc etc children pick up these quite easily and can affect them in a big way such as become introvert, quiet, or the other extreme such as too boistrous get into trouble with police etc etc etc.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:for the sake of the children surely you wouldn't murder their parent

Yes. I'm not expecting people to stay together if one of the parents is dead.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:for the sake of the children surely you wouldn't murder their parent

The child (re) would end up in a care home - how is that good for a child?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nat did your parents separate.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Nat did your parents separate.

Nope. Their secret to a good marriage is to spend evenings in seperate rooms watching different tv programmes.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That is the best way, don't want to be under her feet all day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum